Truth; Taekook

Od Innxcently

{Continuation of Dare} "I choose dare then." "I dare you to kiss me." Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 {Bonus}

Chapter 6

30.7K 1.3K 1.4K
Od Innxcently

A/N: IM BACK BOIS

"We're leaving in five." Yoongi informed the two boys before exiting their room. Taehyung nodded to himself, looking up from his phone to see Jungkook looking at himself in the mirror. The younger boy had on a worried expression, scanning his eyes over himself a countless amount of times.

"You look great." Taehyung grinned, his smile widening as Jungkook turned to him and smiled. "Really? I dunno. You look amazing too." Taehyung showed off his boxy smile as he stood up, standing behind the maknae.

He leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder, letting a quiet sigh escape past his lips. Both of the boys stared at each other in the mirror, smiles plastered across their faces.

"You gonna dance tonight?" Taehyung smirked at Jungkook, making the boys eyes widen slightly.

"In front of all those people? No, never." The younger boy chuckled nervously, biting his lip afterwards. Taehyung sighed again and turned the boy around, their faces mere inches apart.

The red haired boy smiled cheekily as he positioned his hands on Jungkook's hips, making the younger let out a surprised squeak.

"Dance with me." Taehyung pulled their bodies together, their chests flushed against one another. The brunette rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder, making the latter close his eyes, soaking up every last bit of the moment.

Taehyung started to hum out a soft melody, swaying their bodies together to the soft notes. He felt the familiar feeling rise up in his chest, forcing himself to end the beautiful moment.

"Dance with me at the party later?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away, showing of his shiny smile. Jungkook grinned back at him, nodding his head slowly as he admired the other boys beauty.

-

The beach was pact with drunken twenty year olds dancing to the music that blared from the speakers. The seven boys all stared at the crowds of people, wide eyed.

"Yoongi, what the hell man." Namjoon glared at the mint haired boy who had received the invite and decided to bring his friends.

"He said it was gonna be small, so I did too. More people equals more fun anyways, so calm down." Yoongi rolled his eyes as the other boys groaned, scanning the crowd as he looked for a certain someone.

He smiled widely once he found his target, waving his hand in the air as he did so. "Alex!" Yoongi yelled out, earning the attention from a tall grey haired boy.

The boy made his way to the group of boys, a grin plastered across his face. He was wearing all black, making Taehyung raise an eyebrow at how attractive he was.

"Guys, this is Alex. Alex, this is the guys." Yoongi introduced, watching as each of the boys said their names one by one to his friend.

"Nice to meet you all! Sorry Yoongz, I gotta go check in with a friend. I'll see you in a bit though." Alex yelled over the blaring music, giving Yoongi a side hug before running off towards the other side of the beach. Jimin glared as he ran away, his jaw clenched tightly.

"Go crazy." Yoongi laughed to the group of boys before pulling Jimin into the sea of people before them, probably to go dance.

Taehyung looked down at his phone, waiting for the other boys to walk away so that him and his Kookie could be alone.

To: Yoongi

Hey, have the DJ play a slow song in exactly 30 seconds.

From: Yoongi

Aw, how disgustingly cute. You're lucky I'm cool.

He chuckled as he put his phone back in his pocket, looking up to see Jungkook looking around nervously. "Wanna dance?" The younger boy nodded, following Taehyung as he led him to the area where most people were dancing to the beat of the song that played.

The red haired boy placed his hands on the boys hips for the second time that day, grinning to himself as he counted down the seconds. He mouthed "three, two, one", a large smirk appearing on his face as a slow song played from the speakers. Jungkook stared at him, obviously confused.

"Did  y-" Taehyung pulled the confused boy closer, shushing him as he brought his hands to the boys lower back. He fluttered his eyes closed, feeling himself drown in the younger boys sweet scent.

The boys swayed to the beat, ignoring the weird stares they got from strangers. All either of them cared about was each other, and making sure the other was happy.

The younger boy lifted his head up to met eyes with the redhead, both of them grinning at the other. Taehyung stared fondly, feeling his heart beat erratically. He smiled widely, showing off his toothy grin as Jungkook chuckled and smiled back.

In that moment, Taehyung knew he was completely and utterly in love with Jungkook.

And he was fucked.

-

Taehyung swayed his hips drunkenly to the loud beat of the song, giggling loudly as Jungkook watched him. The older boy was tipsy, while the other was completely wasted.

Suddenly, Jungkook gasped and started to swing his hips as a new remix played. Taehyung recognized the remix, 'mic drop', it was one of his favorites.

(A/N: it came out today and it originally talked about a remix so I put it in okay all of the remixes are fucking lIT that's all)

He widened his eyes, staring at Jungkook who was biting his lip and swaying his hips sexily. Taehyung smirked while stepping closer, feeling his hormones go crazy just at the sight.

He placed his hands on the boys hips, leaning closer and closer as the seconds went by. Jungkook blushed and looked down shyly. 

He slowly lowered his hands down until they were right above Jungkook's ass. He smirked, loving to see the look of complete shock written across Jungkook's face. 

"I'm gonna go get you another drink." Taehyung whispered into the younger boys ear before turning and walking towards the large table filled with alcohol and chips. He nudged through people, rolling his eyes at the amount of people he had to get through.

Finally making his way to the table, he grabbed a red solo cup before turning back to where Jungkook, and now another person stood.

Alex.

Taehyung felt a pang of jealously run through him as he dropped the cup, an emotion that he couldn't deny starting to take over his body. He pushed through people and couples, not caring about the complains he got.

"Oh, hey. Alex, right?" Taehyung asked as soon as he was within hearing distance, trying his best to seem like he was calm. Alex nodded, an awkward silence falling between the three boys. Taehyung glanced over to Jungkook, his eye twitching as he realized Alex's hand still lingered on the brunettes shoulder.

"Well, the parties been fun, but Jungkook here has had one too many. We're gonna go." Taehyung forced a friendly smile at Alex, who finally released his hand as he nodded. "See you guys next time." The silver boy winked at Jungkook, making Taehyung throw daggers at him with his eyes.

He scowled at the boy before turning to Jungkook and faking another smile. "Let's go find Yoongi." Jungkook nodded at him, obviously confused about the entire situation.

As they pushed past people in the crowd, Taehyung grew more and more livid as the image of Alex's hand on Jungkook replayed in his mind. What really made him mad though, was the realization that he came to once he finally started to calm down.

He was jealous.

A/N: fuck it's been a long time. I missed you guys.

I cannot express how sorry I am that I took so long to write this, I actually just wrote it today. I've had some pretty bad writers block with just specifically this story, idk. I've been starting a lot of other stories but not posting them, I've been really occupied with those I guess. I promise i'll have another chap of this done by next week!!

Oh, remember last chap how I said my crush likes me back? well we're dating now and we went on a date today and wow heart eyes <3 -waits for all the people saying cant relate/must be nice-

as always thank you so so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed

ALSO COMMENT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THE MIC DROP REMIXES OK I WAS REMINDED THAT I AM 100% TAEHYUNGS BITCH

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

405K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "
6.2K 274 38
"Screw that- I want you Taehyung." -Jeon Jungkook
56.7K 2.5K 17
[COMPLETED] "You have to pick Dare." "Why?" "Cause you picked truth twice!" "Fine...dare." "I dare you to let me be your first kiss."
24K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]