The Rise Of A Warrior *DISCON...

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Being the Scarlet Witch and having the power to shapeshift into oversized carnivores could be seen as a gift... More

Prologue
The Start Of An Adventure
Reunited
The Confrontation
A Different Kind Of Life
You Know This Guy?
Keeping An Eye On The Prisoner
Alone With The Hunter
New Arrival And Unexpected Actions
A True Asshole
On The Run
On Our Own
An Unwelcomed Visit
The Staff
Rescued
A New Road

On The Radar

392 9 1
By CrazyFreckledGinger

In Donald's PoV: "Good, there are also two other mutes that know 'bout the Wolverine, be on your guard!"

"Yes Boss!"

"I'm on ma way" I stated then turned my device off. Starting the engine, I drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A night later...

Logan PoV

That blonde fucker is still after us. How did I get persuaded by Charles to stay with this family for a night? 

Walking back to the house with Mr. Munson, I listened to him complaining about the water systems around here and how the people who came to threaten us were farmers from a new farming firm that was trying to take over his land.

Whilst he went inside, I grabbed something from the truck and started ending to the front door. Then, I heard screaming. I ran in as fast as I could. The bodies of Mr. and Mrs Munson were lying on the floor, motionless. Looking towards the stairs, I saw a man carrying Laura by cuffs. He walked towards me. Once he stepped into the light, I recognised the man. It was ...me.

3rd Person PoV

Back in the truck...

Xander Rice grinned seeing the look of confusion and fear in Logan's eyes through the camera of X-24. His new weapon was working according to plan. Watching the screen, Donald and Rice inspected the scene unfold before them. Until a squawking noise, the flapping of wings and a loud thump could be heard sequencially. It's silhouette appeared to have wings, a tail and a beak.

"What the fuck is that?!" Donald spat.

It then flew away. Suddenly, a loud bang echoed through the speakers of the truck. Quickly turning back to the screen, Rice and Pierce saw a flash of red. 

"Get in the car NOW!" the figure said.

It's the girl from the supermarket, Donald thought. She started fighting X-24. Using her mystical energy, she fought with ferocious strength and fast reflexes, putting herself at an advantage to the beast in front of her.

Donald and Xander stared at the screen in amazement. Abruptly, the scientist paced out of the truck and started marching towards the house. "X-24 DO NOT KILL THE GIRL!! BRING HER TO ME!!" Logan quickly rushed outside the house, whilst carrying Laura. Oh this isn't going to end well. Pierce thought, he sped towards a drawer, took out a harpoon canon and headed to the back of the truck. He stopped opening the back doors when hearing a clicking sound, followed by metal hitting the ground. Looking back, he examined a previously silent Caliban holding two hand grenades, one in each hand. "Beware of the light" the mutant said whilst throwing the grenades in the cyborg's direction. Upon realizing the albino's plan, he raced outside to a still yelling head of Transigen. Nano seconds later, the truck blew up, propulsing the man forwards. 

As Donald's sight became blurry, he could still distinguished a big pick-up truck arriving at their location. The pearcing sound of a loud engine puncturing the air, made him succumb to darkness.  

Your PoV

Using my powers to shield myself from a more intimidating version of Logan, if that was even possible, I heard an explosion from outside, a wave of worry came over me. Was that Logan? And Laura?

Focusing my powers on a specific area of my shield, I prepared myself for an incoming hit. But it never came. Looking towards X-24 was it? I saw him walking out of the house, like I was never there. I ran out after it. Seeing it kneeling to that poor excuse of a scientist, I ran to the back of the house, whilst pressing a button on a bracelet around my wrist "Need you guys" I simply stated.

Logan was impatiently waiting in the truck with Laura. 

"Why did you bring the car here?" I asked.

"To get away through the field!!" He said quickly "Get in NOW!!" He yelled.

"NO GET OUT OF THE CAR!! MAINTENANT!! (Now)" 

"NO WE NEED TO LEAV-"

"LISTEN TO ME! I HAVE BACKUP!!" I interrupted.

Sighing irritatedly, he got out of the car, slamming the door shut, whilst Laura came out calmly.

"Follow me" I informed.

Jogging towards a little road, a grey pick-up truck waited for us under the trees.

"IN, IN, IIIN!! I ushered them. Getting in the drivers seat, I started the engine and raced off. Loosening my grip on the steering wheel, I relaxed slightly.

"Where are we headin'?" Logan asked in a gruff voice.

"Somewhere safe and protected, as long as we keep a low profile." I said after a slight pause.

After a while on the road, both Logan and Laura fell asleep. Whilst tiredness started taking over me, I hit the dashboard a few times before quietly saying "Bring us home tough guy!"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.2K 66
FireFrost left Cybertron in the early days of the war. She did not want to choose between her siblings. She landed on Earth four years before any of...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
4.7K 76 16
[Completed] {Book 3 of The Hidden Twins; Dark of the Moon} They've been given the title of Prime by Primus. When the pair, along with their sparkmate...
9.2K 260 21
Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until Nakiri Azam...