Arnold's greatest treasure

samypama द्वारा

#1 best Ranking in Arnoldxhelga on 5.16.2018 #1 best Ranking in Arnold on 5.19.2018 #1 best Ranking in Helgap... अधिक

Memories
Dreams tell you clues
The first day of school
The first day of school part 2
Speak again bright Angel
My Helga
Saved by the bell
Someone to talk to
The volleyball practice
Friendship
The hero
Andrew
The book report
The library
The promised
True colors
You are my sunshine
I wasn't alone
The double date
The double date part two
A familiar face
It's always been you
Chasing her heart
The Invitation
Detention
The night before the party
Rhonda's Party
VIP room confessions
The sweet way home
The goodnight
Remember what you saw
The job
The nightmare
Pink Rose
Trusting in her
Some time later
Her heart sings
Breaking trust
Bleeding heart
Two silver knights
The pink book
Arnold's poem
The beauty awakes
He's already a winner
Helga on the couch
The Christmas Party
I'll be here
Getting Physical
It was bound to happen
I raised because of you
Arnold's greatest treasure

First challenge

769 18 6
samypama द्वारा

The week started normal like any other week, Helga arrived to school and was getting a couple of things from her locker when she heard nasal breathing... behind her....more nasal breathing.... in till...smash.. she hit Brainy on his face.

When Helga got to first period class she felt like everyone was looking at her... what did I do? Thought Helga.

"Hey Helga good morning." Said Arnold
"Hey Football head." Helga sat behind Arnold
She look over and Andrew was not seating on his desk.

During class everyone had to get up to turn in their weekend homework, Arnold notice one of his class mates left a sticky note on Helga's desk while Helga was leaving her homework at the front desk. Arnold quickly grabbed the note while no one was looking and read it; "it's Saul if you ever need help with your homework or anything call me." Arnold destroyed the note. I have to tell Helga about that video streaming around. Thought Arnold.

After class Arnold had a chance to talk to Helga
"Helga I don't know if you notice theirs a video of us streaming around."

Helgas's eyes widened, "Crimity what video?"

"Us dancing tango." Said Arnold

"Crap, I didn't know!" Responded Helga nervous.

"Yeah but it should be old news in a couple of days or less, has anyone been asking you about it or have any guys been bothering you?" Asked Arnold concern.

"No why, should I bee concern?"

"It's just that you know, how some guys are about seeing a pretty girl dance the way you do and...."

Helga interrupted."Shit.. that's why I didn't want anyone to know that I dance ballet I didn't want people making fun of me." Said Helga very worried.

"Helga... no one is making fun of you, you're a beautiful dancer...it's the opposite actually." Said Arnold grabbing her shoulder.

"Look don't worry about it okay, I'm just saying if anyone bothers you to let me know." 

"You football head, are you going to do something about it?" Helga laughed.

"I'm serious Helga... we better get to class... see you later Helga." Said Arnold as he left.

Arnold so concern and worried about what happens to me all the time, my loving sweet Romeo. Thought Helga as she hurried up to next class.

At the cafeteria Arnold was seating with the guys eating.
"Arnold you should know, there's a lot of girls talking about you, because they saw you dancing with Helga, they think you're a lady's man or something!" Said Raul

"Yeah man, this morning two girls asked me if I knew if you and Helga were a couple!" Said Gerald looking at Arnold.

"Man Arnold all the girls are dropping their panties for you." Said Josh

Arnold was rolling his eyes.
"Come on guys I don't think it's like that." Responded Arnold. Then he felt someone brushed their hand across his shoulders, he felt a chill and sat straight.

"Hi Arnold, I wanted to give you something in case if you needed a date for homecoming."
The girl gave Arnold a piece of paper and left.
Arnold was just quiet holding the paper.

Everyone at the table laughed.

"Shit Arnold you lucky bastard!" Said Raul

"All that attention waisted on you Arnold." Said Josh as he laughed.

"What are you going to do with the paper?" Asked Gerald looking at him.

Arnold with out saying a word and looking serious he tear the paper to little pieces.
"Noooo....what are you doing man? give me the number if you don't want it!" Shouted Raul

"I have my reasons" Replied Arnold.

On another table Helga and Phoebe were having lunch and talking.

"Helga, do you know how popular you and Arnold are now because of that dance video streaming on the web."

Helga was serious."Yes Phoebe I heard."

"A girl asked me today if you and Arnold were together." Said Phoebe

"Really Who!?" Asked Helga concern.

"She in my second period class, ah... Susan."

"That trame!" Shouted Helga

"What did you say?" Asked Helga

"That I didn't know." Replied Phoebe

"Good Phoebe it's better if they don't know."

"But Helga, what if by you leaving Arnold another girl steals him."

Helga thought for a second.
"I know Phoebe but.... I can't be scare of the what if.. .all this years he could have been going out with someone and his not."

"Not yet" Replied Phoebe pulling back her glasses.

Helga was just thinking.

Then a boy sat next to Helga while the other boy sat next to Phoebe.

"Hey Helga how you been?"

"Hey girls" said the other one.

"What do you want Jacob?" Asked Helga to the boy next to her.

"I wanted to ask you what you were doing later today."

"Like If I'm going to tell you." Replied Helga with a sarcastic voice.

"My sister it's in your volleyball team."

"Really I guess I don't know her." Replied Helga.

"What's your name?" Asked the boy to Phoebe.

Phoebe was extremely nervous and was quiet for a second. "It's Phoebe"

"Leave her alone doofes." Helga told the boy.

"We're just talking." Replied the boy.

"Do you want to come to homecoming with me and maybe you can show me some of your moves." Asked Jacob.
Helga's eyes widened.

Arnold got up to throw something in the trashed when he saw two guys seating next to Helga and Phoebe.
Arnold yelled at Gerald and headed to the girls.

Suddenly someone put a firm hand on Jacob's shoulder. "Beat it Jacob you too Jamal!"

The boys saw Andrew and stood up.
"We were just talking, right Helga." Said Jacob
Before Helga could say anything Andrew interrupted.

"She doesn't need to respond to you." Said Andrew looking upset.

"Fine come on Jamal." Said Jacob and he was leaving.

By then, Arnold and Gerald arrived at the table.

"Are you Okay Helga?" Asked Arnold

"Did that ass say something to you Phoebe?" Asked Gerald

"We're fine, Andrew help us get rid of those two jack asses." Helga responded.

"Thanks man." said Gerald to Andrew
"Sure" Replied Andrew
"Aren't those guys your friends?" Asked Arnold upset staring at Andrew unpleased.
"We talked during lunch, but I wouldn't consider them good friends." Said Andrew
"I didn't see you during first period.Did you just got here?" Asked Helga
"Yes, I had a Doctor's appointment this morning, I been sick all weekend, but I'm better now, my Dad just dropped me off." Replied Andrew looking at Helga.

"I'm glad you're better." Replied Helga smiling.
"I don't want any of your so called friends bothering Helga and Phoebe." Said Arnold staring at Andrew.

"Arnold, it wasn't his fault!" Said Helga alarmed.

"Don't worry Helga, I'll make sure they don't bug you or Phoebe again." Said Andrew staring at Helga placing his hand on her shoulder.

In Arnold's mind he imagine striking Andrew's hand, off Helga's shoulder. But he just took a deep breath and closed his fist. The bell rang announcing lunch was over.

"Come on Phoebe, let's go to class"
Said Gerald
"Coming, see you later Helga." Said Phoebe as she was walking away.
"Bye Phoebe." Replied Helga
"Do you want me to walk you to class?" Asked Andrew
"I'll take her!" Replied Arnold staring at Andrew.

Helga felt like she was in the middle of two bombs about to go off.

"No thanks Champ I can handle myself, maybe next time."

"Okay Helga, I'l text you later." Replied Andrew and walked away.

Arnold was bitting his teeth, he wanted to tell Andrew once and for all to stop talking to Helga, but he couldn't he had to be patient.

"Since when did you started to call him champ?!" Asked Arnold trying to be calm.

"Did I call him champ?"
"You did!" Said Arnold
"Ummm...I think... I don't remember actually. Well I've got to go Football before it gets late."  Crap I called him champ in front of Arnold and I didn't notice. Thought Helga.

Arnold was left with his mind full of thoughts
Now she calls him champ, this can't be good.
I need for Sid to find out something about that jerk. Thought Arnold has he was walking to class.

After school Helga had volleyball practice and Arnold had basketball practice. Andrew saw Jacob and Jamal and some other guys talking underneath a big tree outside the school.
"Hey Andrew what's up?" Asked Jacob
Andrew got in front of his face and said
"Why did you bother Helga and her friend for?!" Andrew was for the first time upset with them.
"You can't tell me anything...you and that dumb Arnold haven't made your moves on her.... so I thought I could invite her to homecoming and see if I could get some of that sweet........" Andrew didn't let him finish when he grabbed him by the shirt firmly and said "Don't talk about her." and threw him back.
"I don't want any of you to get closed to her with bad intentions!" Said Andrew to the guys.
The boys were taking Andrew's words very seriously.
"Yeah sure Andrew." Said one of them.
"Man Andrew, I honestly didn't know you care for her that much." Said Jamal.
"I do." Said Andrew
"Okay Andrew it won't happen again, we were just playing around." Replied Jacob getting up.
"I know how your mind works Jacob what did you tell her?" Asked Andrew
"Aaaah....I invited her to homecoming that's all." Replied Jacob
"You better hope that's all you told her for your sake." Answer Andrew upset.

Later after practice Arnold called Helga
"Hey Helga are you off practice?"
"I am and you?"
"I'm out too?
"Where are you?" Asked Arnold
"At the cafeteria I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up."
"I'll be there" Said Arnold and hang up.

Arnold arrived at the cafeteria and saw Helga waiting seating at one of tables, Arnold sat next to her.
"Are you okay?" Asked Arnold
"No, not really" Said Helga sad
"What's wrong"
"I hate it when I show a true side of me and someone uses it against me." Replied Helga
"What do you mean? Did someone tell you something?" Asked Arnold concern
Helga wanted to express how she felt when that  boy asked her about showing him her moves but she knew Arnold would hunt him dow and didn't want to cause more trouble.
Helga was looking down thinking.

"Helga.... is this about that guy who was bothering you during lunch?"
Helga wanted to hug Arnold and let go of her feelings but she kept it inside, under the rug like her father says she thought.
"Oh Miriam it's here, by Arnold." she grabbed her backpack and gym bag and left, before stepping outside the cafeteria doors she looked at Arnold again, at that moment Arnold saw in her eyes she was upset about what someone had say to her.

While in the car Helga saw a rehab center booklet inside the car.
"Miriam what's this? Are you planning to rehabilitate yourself?"
Miriam was sad driving
"I don't know honey, your father and I are having problems."
"More problems Miriam, now what."
"His leaving Helga."Said Miriam as she started to cry.
"WHAT!!! Bob is leaving the house." Shouted Helga
"Yes, it's all my fault." Miriam started to cry
"Miriam please stay focus." Shouted Helga
"I can't if he leaves I'll be all alone, I don't have anything left." Miriam was crying hysterically.

They finally arrived at the house. Helga got out the car and slammed the door. Miriam followed her heartbroken.
Miriam when to her kitchen to fix herself a smoothie. Helga followed her to the kitchen upset.
"Miriam you're not alone you have me."
"But I don't have Olga." Replied Miriam
"Olga it's not here because she took off the first chance she got, Olga doesn't have the strength to be dealing with this crap, Olga is weak Miriam and so are you for drinking those smoothies day in and day out."
Yelled Helga.

Bob came down the stairs with two big luggages. "I'm leaving Miriam!"
"Oh so your leaving, I thought Patakis swept their problems under the rug, but you Bob you can't even face them."
"You don't understand Olga how much I been dealing with her crap every day!"
"Oh and I'm not, she's my mother, your wife and obviously she needs our help. I always known my father was a careless man about my life, not even knowing my own name, me Bob, not Miriam. You see the difference between me and Miriam is that I don't need you, I don't need my father around to know who I am and I wouldn't care less if you leave, but she does and if you walk out that door, I'll add the title coward to your name." Said Helga staring at her fathers eyes with so much strength.

Bob was quiet, standing at the front door with his hand on the handle, looking down and thinking. "You win Helga, I'll stay for now" Bob walked back upstairs to his room.

Notes:
What Helga told her father was perfect.
And Andrew I don't believe we have seen that side of him yet till now.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
13.3K 239 9
What happens when Anti gets a taste of his own medicine? I DO NOT OWN THE COVER Cover: https://www.deviantart.com/mangakasoldier/art/Meeting-tiny-A...
72.8K 1.2K 27
*Based of a comic i found* Starscream and Knockout had time off and decided to play a game of Truth or Dare. And Knock- outs dare doesn't go as plann...
40.1K 874 17
I thought of writing this story after watching transformers animated scenes in a compilation called. "The Complete Roast Compilation - Transformers A...