The Lake Lilac Monster (Camp...

By TotallyNotMundane

There's said to be a monster by the old fraud summer camp by the lake. Everyone is terrified. And honestly pe... More

Max Pov
The Gutwrenching Dread
Aint no rest for the wicked (the book will now be in Third person pov)
Max's concerned
Oh wow new chapter
Chapter six
7) Monster Hunter
Ok no hiatus, new chapter, and shout-outs
A new chapter, thaanks
Im sick but feeling generous so another chapter is in order: Parents Day
Ew an authors note
Finally some Gay TM
Chapter twelve. More gay
Last chapter (you can get a sequal by asking nicely tho)
Oh you thot that was the last you'd see of me
IM MAKING A SEQUAL
SEQUAL IS OUT

AN

766 19 6
By TotallyNotMundane

Yeah I know no one really likes the shit I am putting out so I'm thinking of going on a short hiatus, with school, and bullying and shit, it's getting really hard. I may or may not go on hiatus, but if I do it won't be forever. And to the people who like this fuckery I'm putting out on this book. I'm thinking of having a headcannons book.
Please don't drag my dumb ass because of this. Or think it's for attention because fuck, we all know how hard school is especially with toxic friendships. I pretty sure everyone understands...

     ~Stay Super

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 4.3K 30
The dust has settled after Daniel, and things have returned to a sense of semi-normalcy. Then David begins to act strange. He's hiding things, and th...
7.3K 236 9
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙚." They were two of the few remaining...
2.5K 56 11
a collection of danvid ideas i've been bottling up ៸៸ . . ☁️ ꒱ ; may contain a lot of genres and prompts - possible trigger warnin...
22.4K 845 13
Disclaimer: this story is old and not well written, there for there may be some grammatical errors or mistakes. If you find anything like the aforeme...