RuPaul's Drag Race Winner Pre...

Door ms_team_crafted

Hi guy, I'm back writing stories and have decided to make a gender neutral preference book for RuPaul's Drag... Meer

Into
How you meet
Drag Queen who's your best friend
Nicknames
Part of the body they love about you
What they do to get your attention

Show you binge watch together

218 3 0
Door ms_team_crafted

Raja Gemini: Say Yes to The Dress.

You love sitting at home and watching Raja read every woman on their outfit.

Sharon Needles: Goosebumps

You and Sharon love anything spooky so your ideal night is binge watching all the old goosebumps seasons.

Bianca Del Rio: RuPaul's Drag Race

You enjoy watching Bianca read the hell out of the girls from previous seasons including her own. It's always the highlight of your day.

Alaska: Big Bang Theory

You and Alaska love singing the theme song at the top of your lungs and laughing to all the jokes.

Bob The Drag Queen: This is us.

You and Bob get emotional and it's the perfect time to cuddle together.

Sasha Velour: Nothing

Both you and Sasha are too busy to binge watch tv

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

505K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...