Lost and Found The Lone Survi...

Από GirlWolfWarrior

Paige Jones, an orphan, gets adopted by Billy Black she was the last survivor from her pack. She was the alph... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Time With Seth At His House
A/N
A/N
A/N Again sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 15

2.4K 61 12
Από GirlWolfWarrior

Your POV:

I woke up feeling a strong pair of arms around my waist. And someone had their face in my neck. And sparks I only feel with Seth around. I snuggled closer to him and then pulled the blanket higher so it covers up to my shoulders. Then I fell back asleep.

Seth's POV:

I woke up and felt Paige move a bit in her sleep. I moved her closer to me and she started to mumble things in her sleep. She is just to adorable. I started to drift back asleep.

Your POV:

I woke up to someone humming. It sounded good so I just pretended like I was asleep so I could keep listening. Eventually I wanted to move so I got up and noticed it was Seth humming. He has an amazing voice.

"What the fudgeballs Seth why didn't you ever tell me you had an amazing voice?" I asked with my morning voice. He smiled and kissed me. I pulled away because I needed to move or else I'd stay in bed all day. You know what I don't care it's Saturday.

"Seth sing for me." I asked curled up to his side. He looked like he was thinking about it. He looked at me before giving me a wicked smile. He did that whenever he was planning something evil.

"I'll sing for you but you have to tell me an embarrassing secret or a secret nobody knows. And you have to do something with me later that's a surprise." He said smirking. I thought about it.

"I remember this one time I was with Jade and we went to a hotel pool because we were on a field trip, my swim suit came completely off and I got my swim suit and I couldn't get it to come back on, so I grabbed a towel without anyone noticing and ran to the bathroom to put it back on. She never found out and I was planning on ever telling anyone." I said bored. I just woke up in not in my right mind. I'll regret that later.

"It wasn't that bad cause no one saw so I don't really mind sharing it but it's nobody's business so please don't tell." I said to him with pleading eyes. He nodded. He started to sing Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.
Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see
But every time she ask me do I look okay?
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same"

He sang that part of the song slow and in a gentle tone. I know he loves me. And I love him. He stops singing and we just stay there cuddling in comfortable silence for awhile. That stopped when he sighed and sat up making me get up to.

"Come on Kitten get your lazy butt up. You need to go over to the Cullens house." He said smiling.

"Ok first of all I'm not lazy I'm old, second of all it's a cute lazy ass, and third I'm to old to want to get up." I said hugging my pillow. He laughed at me then picked me up. He put me down so I was on my feet. I groaned and started walking towards the bathroom.

"I think we need to bring some of your clothes here. After all Alice and Rosalie went on that huge shopping trip for you when you first got here." Seth said from the room. I laughed and started to brush my teeth. I already have some of my stuff here like my tooth brush and stuff. But I guess I'm gonna need to bring clothes over here because of how much I stay over. I finished brushing my teeth and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I walked out into the room and Seth gave me some of his clothes.

"You know your clothes are super comfy right?" I asked him smiling. He laughed at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks burn. I changed into the clothes he gave me which were a pair of his sweats and a plain black t-shirt I pulled on my shoes and looked like I was dressed for a lazy day. Seth shifted and I hopped on his back. While we were on our way there I thought of something. Why did I have to go over to the Cullens when I think about it he only said I did. Ehh I don't think it'll be something bad. At least I hope it's nothing bad. Once we arrived at their house Seth went behind a tree and and came back human. Rosalie and Alice opened the door before we knocked. Seth hugged me really quick.

"I gotta go but I'll come get you later ok." He said reassuringly. I pouted and held out my pinkie finger. He smiled and wrapped his pinkie around mine.

"Yes I promise." He said before kissing me on the cheek and running off. I heard squealing and then remembered Alice and Rosalie were there making me go red. We walked inside and I noticed that all the girls were here and the boys were nowhere to be seen.

"Paige we're having a spa day so come on we are going to have so much fun." Renesmee said before we all started piling in the car.

"You guys are like my new family and friends along with the pack." I said smiling with them.

"Good because we see you as a sister or daughter." Esme said while driving. We get something to eat for me and Renesmee. I forget vampires don't eat. When we got back in the car after awhile of driving and singing to just about every song on the radio we stopped at a spa resort. Apparently the Cullens were regular customers and almost the people who work there are vampires. We stayed there for a few hours getting massages, facials, pedicures, and manicures. Then Bella suggested we go to the sauna they had. It was so relaxing. When we got back to the Cullens house I was so relaxed.

"That was so relaxing." I said stretching. They laughed at me.

"Well that's good considering how much you didn't want them to get near you." Bella said laughing. I laughed along with them.

"Come on we have to get you ready for tonight!" Alice said excited. I was confused but laughed at her excitement.

"Ready for what?" I asked walking up the stairs behind them. We went to Alice's room and they sat me down in a chair.

"I wish we could tell." Alice said pouting.

"All we could say was it's a surprise." Rosalie said smiling for the first time in forever. I smiled wondering what it was. Alice did my makeup. I didn't want to but there was no avoiding it. She put on some peach eye shadow then did a smokey eye for my eyes. She put on some black eye liner.

"Are you sure this is necessary. I don't want to look not like me." I said worried. She ignored me and. She told me to look up so she could put on some mascara on my eyelashes. She put on a warm peach shade Matt lipstick on my lips. (Just telling you I know nothing about makeup so sorry if it's wrong because I have no idea what I'm talking about. Please continue.).

"You have good skin so I don't have to do anything else to it and you have nice eyebrows too." Alice said before she left the room. Rosalie looked at me before she brought out a curling wand and curled my hair.

"Thanks Rose I probably would've burnt my hair off if you didn't help." I said laughing. She laughed and continued curling my hair. Once she finished I looking in the mirror finally. They wouldn't let me look until they were done. I looked. I still looked like me but pretty. My auburn hair was curled it looked like I got out of wonderland because I'm still wearing Seth's clothes.

"Wow I look like me but not like me at the same time." I said smiling I hugged her and then Alice came in with just about every dress they bought me. Then I hugged Alice.

"Ok now let's see what you have. We bought them so there are already approved." Rosalie said.

"Yeah but finding the right one is hard. It has to be cute." Alice said.

"But also practical so she isn't stepping on it the whole time." Rosalie chimed in. I looked at the options. They started pointing at options until they settled on one while I waited awkwardly in the corner.

"Ok so this dress with these heels!" Alice said happy. They handed to me the dress and heels then pushed me into the bathroom to put them on. I liked it but the dress shows my mark somewhat. People would find out eventually right.

I liked it. I went out and thought about it I can't walk in these heels. I know Alice and Rosalie won't let me change so idea time.

"Hey Alice there is this really cute bag I have at my house that looks like a backpack can you go get it really quick. I don't have pockets for my phone." I said really quick. I just wanted to put my phone and converse in there because these heels are a safety hazard.

"Here Paige." Alice said knocking on the door. I opened it slightly and she gave me the bad. I quickly put my converse into the bag and stepped out. They gasped when they same me.

"Does it look bad?" I asked nervous. They shook their head.

"This is some of our best work. Well besides Bella's makeup and hair for her wedding." Rosalie said smiling. Hearing that gave me a sense of relief. Well wherever I'm going tonight I know for a fact that it's going to be fun.

"Ok now go downstairs and show then our masterpiece." Alice said putting her hand on my back and hurrying me up. I hurried up a bit and when we got to the stairs I hurried down as fast as I could in heels. When I walked into the living room I saw the rest of the Cullens there. When I saw them I turned around to leave but Alice blocked me.

"Guys look at our masterpiece!" Alice shrieked in excitement. That caused everyone to look over at me. I put my face in my hands when I heard all the commotion.

"Aww come on Paige show them." Alice said prying my hands away from my face. Everyone looked at me and I blushed so red.

"This is awesome but it's time for you to go to the surprise." Renesmee said smiling.

"Ok we're supposed to escort her to the place." Edward said speeding over with Jasper.

'Eddy what's going on???' I thought looking over at him.

"It's a surprise that's all I can say." He said smiling. I just frowned. We walked out of the house and they led me to a road with a trail of rope going somewhere. Edward gave me the rope.

"This is where we go. To get to the next destination follow the rope but but be careful because you are in heels that look like they could kill." Jasper said. I started to follow the rope wrapping it up as I walked. It was starting to get dark so I used my light element ability to make the rope glow. I looked where the road was taking me. I looked and saw the rope was leading me to the town diner. It was tied to the door. I went inside and the woman behind the counter looked at me.

"Hello Ms. Jones I was told to give you this." She said giving me a napkin. I went over to a table with 2 chairs and looked at the napkin. In black ink was written
'It's a game in our youth that can't be tamed without a ruth in a game of truth or dare' I looked at it and smiled. I knew the answer the only time I've ever played truth or dare was when Seth kidnapped me the first week I was here. The first time he kissed me. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my stomach. I smile and thank the woman before leaving. Now I know I'm headed towards the beach. At least it isn't that far. Once I got there Embry and Jared were there with a whiteboard and a sheet of paper.

"Something tells me you guys are part of whatever this is to." I said smiling.

"Well because we were the first to see that moment someone thought it would fit for us to be here." Embry said smirking. I blushed knowing he was talking about that kiss I had with Seth for the first time.

"A place we go time and time again
First time we went we were in our prime
Scattered flowers beautiful as can be
But the one who provided them isn't ordinary
An angel in disguise made a mark on my life
Now in her eyes she dies but in my eyes she flies
For now she is my life." I read out loud. I liked the poem slash riddle and I knew the place he was talking about. By now I know Seth set this up because all these clues are about us.

"And this was for you." Jared said handing me a picture. I looked and saw it was me and Seth kissing for the first time.

"You guys took this?" I asked but it came out more as a statement. I hugged them before heading towards mine and Seth's spot. I was careful with the tree roots so I don't trip and fall. Once I got there, there was another sign with an arrow pointing right. I followed the arrows because there were a couple of them until I saw a nice set up. It was Seth with his new truck near a cliff. Sorry I forgot to mention his new car. I saw he was wearing. He was wearing a checkered long sleeve shirt, washed out black jeans, his hair really messy but really cute. I forgot what I was wearing so I looked down walking towards the trees hoping to hide. That was until I bumped into someone then strong arms wrapped around me.

"Come on Paige you look beautiful why are you so embarrassed." Seth said kissing the top of my head then resting his chin on my head.

"I just didn't know if you'd like it or if the dress was to short or if the heels made me look like a new born deer or if the makeup was to much." I said my voice starting to get quiet the more I spoke because Seth is making me look at him and he is really close to me.

"I like how you look all the time, the dress isn't to short and if it was I don't think it'd be a problem, you look beautiful ok now come on." Seth said leading me towards a blanket he had on the floor. I got my converse out of the bag I brought and got out of the danger hazardous heels. Once my converse were on I got back up.

"Do you know how to dance?" He asked kinda awkwardly.

"Yeah but I haven't had good experiences with dancing." I admitted. He smiled and looked up some classical music on YouTube. I grabbed his phone from him and looked up 'Perfect by Ed Sheeran' because I love that song. He put the phone on the car and we started dancing. I listened to the lyrics because I loved the song. Then my favorite part came on.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

The song reminded me of Seth except he's a guy. I love this song.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

I smiled thinking about my future with Seth. I looked up and he was already looking at me. Curse my shortness. I looked down blushing hard. He applied some pressure to my wrist. Once again it took my a minute to register that he was checking my pulse even though I'm pretty sure he could hear it. The song ended and he picked me up. He put me on the hood of  the car and then he hopped on. He looked at the time and by now the sun had set.

"Ok cover your eyes and when I say open your eyes look up." He said smiling. I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes. A minute later he said to open my eyes. I looked up and saw that there was a meteor shower tonight.

"Wow!" I said amazed. I put my head on his shoulder and looked up. I glanced over at him every few minutes until it ended. I got some good pictures of it and I got Seth in the background of some. I smiled. He took the camera from me and pulled me closer to him. I could feel my face heat up. I ignored it this time and smiled. Omg this boy is going to kill me.

"Seth do you happen to have an extra pair of clothes." I asked smiling. He smiled and grabbed a pair of clothes from the front seat. I looked at his clothes and smiled.

"I knew Alice and Rosalie were gonna go all out so I brought you some just in case." He said caressing my cheek. I smiled.

"So you did all this for a date?" I asked smiling. He smiled shyly which doesn't happen often.

"Well I thought it would be fun and the Cullens were the ones who suggested a scavenger hunt. Even though I had to come up with all the riddles and clues." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled a bit.

"Ok how about this riddle umm...
It's deeper than the deepest ocean
More pure than the dove itself
Almost as if you drank a potion
A shove in a trance
I thank you for what you have shown me
I have grown because of you
Before you I had absolutely no clue of what feelings did...
Now what is it?" I said making up my own riddle. I smiled before giving him a kiss.

"What is it?" He asked caressing my cheek sending sparks where he touched.

"Our love." I said. He smiled and rested his forehead against mine. He kissed everywhere on my face but my lips. I was starting to get annoyed. I grabbed his faces and kissed him. Once we parted I decided to change.

"Seth could you help me with the zipper please?" I asked him. He turned me around and helped me unzip the zipper. I went inside the car and took off the dress. I got into a pair of my pants and I looked and saw one of Seth's shirts. I smiled and put it on. I put my shoes back on then stepped outside. I got on the hood of the car again.

"You do remember I've seen you I your underwear before right?" Seth asked smirking. I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"You ruined the moment." I said pouting. He laughed before he grabbed my cheek and gently brushed his lips over mine. That sent tingles and anticipation running through me. I smiled and averted my gaze. Now that I think about it Seth looks really cute tonight. I bet his mom helped him out. I smiled and laughed in my head.

"Ok hurtful my mom didn't dress me and you look amazing tonight." He said laying down on the hood. I blushed so hard right then.

"H-how did you?" I asked then trailed off.

"I marked you I can hear you're thoughts." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Ugh Seth you tittle sly fox.

"Stop listening to my thoughts." I muttered. He smiled but listened. I didn't feel Seth in the back of my mind so I knew he wasn't there. The rest of that date was us goofing around and being ourselves. We went to Sam and Emily's house and the guys looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked confused. They all whispered to each other.

"There is something off with you Paige." Quip said. Emily and Leah smiled as if they knew something was up. They looked at each other and laughed.

"My brother finally grew some balls." Leah said happily. I am so confuzzled right now. They all sniffed the air and smiled.

"Paige show us!!!" Emily squealed excitedly for some reason. I looked up at Seth and he was bright red.

"Ok can somebody tell me what y'all are talking about. Show you what? And why are you all smelling the air like Emily is making bacon?" I asked completely confused. They all looked at Seth and Leah and Emily glared at him.

"We can smell Seth on you so we know he marked you. Now show us." Leah said happy. I was bright red the next second. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around. I took off Seth's shirt really quick then put it back on. They all cheered and smiled.

"Looks like Paige isn't that innocent anymore." Embry said laughing. I got confused.

"No she's still innocent idiot his smell isn't strong on her." Jared said joining in. They all laughed like it was an inside joke.

"He just marked me. Is there something he didn't tell me?" I asked thinking out loud. The all glared at Seth. Seth shifted uncomfortably. I held his hand and squeezed it a bit to reassure him.

"Paige marking someone let's other werewolves as well as other supernaturals know that you belong to Seth. And normally after marking imprints normally have sex which is why Embry said you weren't innocent anymore." Sam said in short. I went bright red. That's why I was burning up after. So that's why Leah and Luke mated so fast. Well I guess that's life.

"I still have my v-card thank you very much Embry." I said crossing my arms and looking away. Seth picked me up making me squeak. He sat down in a chair and put me on his lap. I leaned back on him and he rested his chin on my shoulder. We all talked for awhile until I started getting tired. I curled closer to Seth and drifted to sleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

232K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
369K 12.9K 45
「𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘」❝ I dont understand these human emotions ❞ ▪︎Synopsis ▪︎ Zahra was oblivious to the world that existed out of the water. As the only off...
24.6K 725 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
45.2K 977 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...