The Viscount's Heir (formerly...

By VJDunraven

Heaven Sent (The Wrong One) has been re-titled, The Viscount's Heir, under Dragonblade Publishing. It is the... More

Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Author's Notes

3K 58 0
By VJDunraven

Heaven Sent (The Wrong One) is a work of fiction. The characters and their names, including the venues used are fictional, except for some well-known localities and landmarks in the period it was written. Historical references, though used with descriptive accuracy and in correct chronological order, were manipulated to accommodate the events in the story. Some euphemisms were utilized intentionally ahead of their etymology, morphology, and glottochronology in historical linguistics to fit the characters' personalities. Lastly, this author has chosen to forego conformity to customary regency standards of decorum in favor of presenting strong, unconventional, and memorable characters close to her heart.

VJ Dunraven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Our Curse By Lilly

Historical Fiction

7.9K 651 27
This story has been running in my brain lately. About the great sons of Mahabharatha warriors getting cursed to live a painful life in the cruel time...
Baveen By جيمي

Historical Fiction

33.5K 4.5K 20
__ ايتها الفتاة المنسيه التي لا يعلم عنها احد ، هذه البلاد تسير بالقانون لا بالاستثنائات __ مكانكَ هذا محرم عليه دخول الاناث وانا هنا ، الا يعد هذا...
41.5K 1.7K 52
what will happen when a 28 years old woman travelled back in time in body of a 15 year old girl . Her name is Pari . she was a bigshot in her timel...
6.7M 520K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...