bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

forty seven

572 41 23
By xingge

yixing;

ny heart fluttered like it was gonna burst out of my chest. the words sehun said, made me feel special like i was the only important person he cares for in this universe. sehun, why would you make me fall for you when im already falling for you...just you. and there's no going back.

"sehun..." i trailed off, looking down at the floor. "please stop it." i sighed, even though i wanted him to make my heart flutter again.

"is this the end of us?" sehun held my hand tightly, not letting it go even if i wanted to escape his touch. he was staring at me like there was no tomorrow, like i will never meet him again. "is it?" sehun held back his tears.

"no, it's never the end of us." i said, wiping his tears away with my thumb softly. "never."

"then why are you hesitating?" sehun stared at me, looking hurt. "yixing, tell me...tell me if i did anything wrong and i will fix this. fix us."

at this point, i also felt like crying my eyes out but i held it back. i was tired for crying everyday, too tired. "you don't have to because i fell for you in the first place. i fell for you carelessly." i said. "truly, madly, deeply i am completely inlove with you. even though im hurting, i'd still love you."

"then why? why were you avoiding me?" sehun recovered a bit from my words.

"because i feel like you're better off without me..." i said.

"false, i feel better with you. without you, im incomplete. i need you by my side, yixing. don't ever leave me." sehun pulled me in and embraced me in his arms tightly, his hand wrapped around my waist and the other on the back of my head. "you know how hard it is to think about you all the time without getting any sleep. it's always you. you're the reason why im broken but you're also the reason why im healing mentally and physically." he confessed.

"sehun..." i whispered into his ear. "you're guilty for making me fall for you even more." i wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head on his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat. "and more..." i continued.

"i love you too, oh sehun." i missed him so much that half of my heart became complete whenever im with him.

-

sehun was very hesitant when i asked him to join us eating in the cafeteria. he was afraid that the guys will still bash him for what he 'did'. i was worried sick about him, he never eats nowadays, i could tell. even kai told me sehun never really eats when he slept over. "they will not accept me anymore." he sighed.

"they will. they'll hate you now but not later." i curved my lips and he froze in his tracks. "come on, sehun. im with you." i smiled.

"yixing...i can't. even tao's there. i don't want to see him. they'll hate me more after what i did to tao." sehun groaned. i intertwined my hand with his slowly, reassuring him that everything will be okay. he calmed down a bit because of my touch. i love it when he became soft when i touch him. i made the first move to go to the guys and sehun followed behind me.

"what is he doing here?" xiumin squinted his eyes suspiciously, pointing a finger at sehun.

"why did you bring him here? he's not invited." chen glared at sehun and i.

"sehun didn't have any accompany left. let him have a meal with us. he's harmless." i said and told him to sit down.

"harmless?! look at what he did to me!" tao pointed at his bruised face and sehun just chuckled bitterly. it wasn't really a good idea to make them sit together so i sat inbetween sehun and tao.

"i suddenly lost my appetite." suho said, piercing his eyes at sehun.

"me too." kris followed, pushing his tray forward. sehun clenched his fists below the table, feeling uncomfortable with this whole situation.

"sehun, it's not your fault. they're just full." baekhyun comforted. he must've seen sehun tensed. "just eat your meal."

"i...i can't eat." sehun said. i stared at him but he stared at his clenched fists. i tilted his chin so he could look at me in the eyes.

"im gonna have to feed you then." i said and took a spoonful of rice to feed him since he wouldn't eat himself. i raised a brow and he hesitantly opened his mouth. i smiled when he actually ate it. "how does it taste?"

"like rice." sehun said, giggling. "maybe being fed by you isn't so bad after all."

"that's what you said when we were in the hospital." i smiled at the memory.

kyungsoo coughed and rolled his eyes. "yixing hyung...don't you think you're being too nice with sehun?"

"you. sehun. why don't you stay away from this group and never come back?" suho glared at him. "we still don't trust you."

"trust me or not, im not the bad guy." sehun sighed. "arasseo, i'll go. you guys won't forgive me anyways." he pushed his chair backwards and went away without glancing at me. i couldn't stand seeing him being pushed away for almost the whole day in school.

"why are you guys being so selfish to him?" i eyed every one of them. "at least try to accept him." i groaned. "don't you think you're hurting his feelings?!"

"he hurt our feelings for betraying us!" kyungsoo stood up from his seat, glaring at me.

"sehun's always been loyal. always. he always left an important opportunity for us! think again, kyungsoo. after all these years, he never betrayed us." baekhyun said.

"now is the time he betrays us." kyungsoo snapped back, leaving our table with kai following him around to calm him down.

"aish! why is he so hotheaded?!" baekhyun cursed.

"im with kyungsoo hyung." tao groaned. "you and yixing are too stupid." he pointed at baekhyun and i.

"you're stupid!" baekhyun and i jinxed. after all the arguments, every each one of us kept leaving the table until there was only baekhyun and i left. "yixing hyung...this is harder than expected." baekhyun sighed. "how can we help sehun gain their trust back?"

"we'll try harder." i said, patting baekhyun's back. "i'll do whatever it takes for sehun." i said.

-

"sehun, where are you..." i muttered under my breath, i checked every room, every hallway, every halls, everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. i panted hard from all the running and then i found jackson with jaebum at the corner of the bleacher, watching a group of guys from another class called 'INFINITE' playing basketball.

"jackson! jb!" i called them. "have you seen sehun?" i wiped the sweat off my forehead with my sleeve, and loosened my black tie.

"i think i've seen him..." jaebum said. "i don't remember where."

"he skipped school after heading off the cafeteria, i guess. that's more likely to be sehun's style." jackson answered.

"aniya, sehun's still in school. i saw him just now...i just don't remember where. sorry, yixing." jaebum said and i just nodded, heading off to somewhere else.

i searched throughout the whole school and bumped into several people. maybe he was outside the school. i went to the back of the school surrounded with high gates. but i seemed to find someone wearing our uniform climbing up the gate. i sighed and slowly approached him without getting caught by the school security.

i pulled him back down from escaping and he groaned at me. "what do you think you're doing?" i asked sehun. "another attempt of escaping?"

"obviously." he brushed his knees and stared at me. "people will hate you because you're with me and i don't want that..."

"i don't hate you being with me and i want to be with you. what matters is my opinion not theirs!" i panted. "you're not escaping...you're learning with me." i grabbed his arm and pulled him beside me to walk carefully back to class.

"freeze right there." a man with a strong build crossed his arms, frowning at us. "what are you boys doing outside?" he asked. i saw the guy with a 'security' label on his badge.

"we're just...late for class." sehun trailed off.

"yeah...we just came from the...library." i continued.

"the library is closed." the man clenched his arms, showing his huge biceps for a second. "get ready for some detention, young men." he furrowed his brows.

"no! i meant we just came back from...the hall!" i widened my eyes and sehun nudged me quietly, whispering something that i didn't really get.

"we have several cctvs here and my crew just told me you two weren't in the halls." the man scrunched his face. there was a huge pause for a minute then i tugged sehun's sleeve for help and he grabbed my wrist. he ran away, bringing me with him without warning.

"sehun! you're such an idiot!" i yelled as i heard the man still yelling at us behind us. "fuck! we're in huge trouble!"

i thought we were already in huge trouble until sehun pulled me into his car and started to drift away from the school. now this is more than trouble! "sehun ah!" i yelled at him but he smirked. "reverse back to school now! what do you think you're doing?! escaping from the security is a huge problem!" i facepalmed.

"don't worry. i've done this alot of times before, baby." he accelerated his car and i almost had a heart attack.

"what are we gonna tell them tomorrow! shit...fuck you, oh sehun!" i angered. "listen, you escaped too much today! that's not gonna help you any further! and now you're bringing me into this whole mess, what am i going to do with my grades?!" i rambled.

"you're a smart ass, yixing. you can do it. perhaps, this is the first time you're escaping with me..." he giggled. "don't you wanna experience some trouble with me?"

i didn't know where he was going and on the way i just yelled at him out of anger and he just answered me calmly. who wouldn't be mad?

"why here?" i rolled my eyes at sehun. he parked outside my house and laughed for no reason. "sehun, i will kill you!" i sulked. he got out of car and opened the car door for me, offering his hand.

"i know you're waiting for this moment, yixing." he smirked and i took his hand without looking him. too embarrassed. "or should i say, princess?" he teased.

"shut the hell up, sehun. why did i even stop you from escaping just now..." i sighed. he intertwined our hands together and sat on the couch, pulling me down and ended up sitting on his lap. i tried to get up but he hugged me tightly and pouted.

"because you love me." he pinched my cheek. i rolled my eyes and sat on the other couch. "are you still mad at me?" sehun asked.

"do i look like im not mad at you?!" i glared at him but he smiled at me. his charming smile...damn it. i groaned loudly and went to my room quickly, leaving him alone in the living room.

"you're so cute when you're mad..." sehun slowly opened my door and i blushed, burying my face on the pillow. i told him to leave my room with my muffled voice but he sat on the end of the bed. "im not leaving until you forgive me. im sorry, yixing." sehun smirked.

"aish...just go!" i yelled out of embarrassment. i didn't want him to leave me but i was just too embarrassed and mad at the same time. i never want him to leave me.

"okay then, im not leaving." sehun said, giggling.

"okay! you're forgiven, now go..." i trailed off and he pulled my leg until i fell down on the floor since i didn't want to leave my bed. "what's wrong with you?!" i glared at him.

"you're blushing, yixing." sehun smiled and pulled me up with his strength and tilted my chin up to look at him. "you're not really mad at me, right?"

"yes i am...your apology is accepted and you're still not leaving." i raised a brow. "and if you leave, i would actually be mad..." i muttered quietly.

"didn't i tell you, baby? i would never leave you..." he slowly approached me until my back hit the wall. he trapped me with his arms on the wall, my breathing got quicker as i stared at him in the eyes. he leaned in slowly, i found myself staring at his attractive lips that i've been craving for. i gulped and he kept teasing me. "so you don't really want me to leave you...you want me to kiss you." sehun smirked.

"oh, shut up." i crossed my arms and blushed even harder. this time, he really approached me and looked down at me. i found myself getting hot and smirking. he grabbed my chin and slowly kissed me, letting every moment savor him and i felt my heart beating abnormally. i missed his kiss. i snaked my arm around his neck and pulled him in closer, wanting more until our breathing got heavy.

"so cheeky." sehun pulled away and smirked at me. i smiled and kissed him again until his hand slithered down my waist, every exciting second, i felt my goosebumps start to raise from his delicate and slow touch.

"i missed you, baby." sehun whispered into my ear as he hovered on top of me and kissed my forehead.

"i missed you more than everything." i whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 534 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
6.5K 388 15
Always dream wants someone love him. He's a lonely kid who loves to try something new. He was a kid who dreams when he grew up he want to fall in lov...
10K 345 24
At Busan High, you've gotten used to the way things work. You stay quiet and out of the way at school, but at his place, you find him in between your...
2K 252 25
"When you're young, they assume you know nothing."