The Mission (Nico Di Angelo M...

By Icey5105

"He is to be my warrior, and my right hand man. I do not see why that is a reason to punish him, nevertheless... More

The Beginning
The Jinxed Mission
The Escape
Don't Mess With The Kid
Meeting The Collector
Broken Streak
The Capture
The 'Rescue'
We Will Fight
Preparing To Battle
Friends
A False Final Blow
The Death Of Groot
Wielding The Infinity Stone
The Beginning Of A New Story
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!
I MADE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!
Halloween!
Plz Read - Update on Story Future

IMPORTANT

4.9K 70 18
By Icey5105

Hiya! Icey5105 here!

I've written this entire story, and the entire next book, so you have some options.

A) I continue to post every few days.

B) I post all of them as soon as possible

C) I post this entire first book now, and then post the second book slowly and chapter by chapter.

D) I post this book slowly, and chapter by chapter, then post the second book slowly.

Thoughts I had for your consideration:

- If I do it slowly, and every few days, you don't read it all at once, and then wish you hadn't.

- The chapters are short, about 500 words or less, but there's about 10 - 20 chapters in each book.

- I'm hoping to write a third once the next movie comes out.

- If you hate breaks from reading, you probably want to choose B.

- Posting it quickly makes sure you know where you left off.

- There's not much suspense, but there's some, and if you don't like that, you should probably do choice B.

- That's all I can think of.

TA TA!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 25
[Nico di Angelo x OC] Completed! "A life for a life. So, I gave her half of mine." For twelve years, she has kept herself hidden, detached from the c...
19.5K 472 36
This book is fanfiction of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians (PJO) and Hero's of Olympus (HOO). It is based on a relationship between Perc...
2.9K 65 10
Percy Jackson thought that he would be able to settle down after the giant war, but we all know nothing ever goes well for Percy Jackson. He is accus...
11.3K 232 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...