My High School Love Life 2...

noahhh_ द्वारा

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... अधिक

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

273 6 2
noahhh_ द्वारा

I Know I Took Forever And A Half With My Chapter And Some Of You Might Have Forgotten What It's About And Stuff .. That Happened To Me . SO I'm Gonna Tell You What Happened In The Last Chapter That Was Focused On Arielle ::

Arielle Went To Six Flags With Aaron And His Sisters . Aaron - In Case You Forgot , Is Who She Talks To Now Since She And Omarie Broke Up . Aaron And Arielle Like Each Other , But She Doesnt Want To Rush Into Another Relationship Especially Because She Still Has Strong Feelings For Omarie . He Got Mad At Her And Told Her He Didnt Even Understand Why She Was Waiting Because Omarie Didnt Even Seem To Care . She Realized He Was Right , But Still Didnt Even Say Yes To His Offer Of Being His Girlfriend .

______________________________________________________________

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

1 Week Later

I Texted Jaron And Indy Before Getting Into The Shower . I Didnt Have Any Plans Today , But Aaron And I Still Had A Couple More Songs To Record . Our Dead Line Was Extended And The CD Is Due Next Week Friday While Today Is Saturday . We Have Some Time , But I Dont Think Anyone In Our Class Is Close To Being Finished .

Omarie And I Are Still Not Talking And I Guess I'm Getting Over Him A Little .. I Dont Know . Aaron Reminds Me Of The Offer That's Still Open Everyday . Aaron And I Havent Kissed Since The First Day We Worked On The Project Together . God , Did I Want To , But I Knew It Would Lead To Something I Couldnt Handle .

I Sighed As I Put Soap On My Pouf . This Situation Is Killing Me . I Dont Know How Omarie Feels And Im Starting To Think I Should Just Ask Him . But Like , What If He Doesnt Want To Be With Me Anymore ? That's Going To Break My Heart And Im Not Ready For That . And What If He Does Want Me Back ? That's Going To Rush My Situation With Aaron And I Dont Want That . And On Top Of That , What If Omarie Is The Wrong One And I Get With Him And Vice Versa ? This Is So Frustrating .

After Rising Myself Off , I Got Out Of The Shower And My Phone Was Ringing . It Was Raquel , But I Decided Id Call Her Back After I Was Dressed . Shit ! It's Like The Second Week Of March , Prom Is 2 Months Away What The Hell . And So Is Graduation , And So Is Senior Trip , And So Is EVERYTHING . I'm Sitting Here Worried About Two Boys . Damn , I Need To Get Myself Together .

After Lotioning Myself And Throwing On Shorts And A Tank Top , I Called Raquel Back .

" Hey Gworl " She Answered .

" Hey , My Fault I Was In The Shower "

" Mmhmm . You Know Prom And Just About Everything Else Is Like 2 Months Away And We Dont Have Shit ? "

I Opened Up My Laptop And Turned It On " I Know ! I Was Just Thinking That . Im About To Look At Stuff Online "

" What Color You Tryna Wear ? " She Asked .

" Lavender Or Gold Maybe . I Dont Know . I Want To Go With My Mom Though "

" Me Too , But She Cant Until Tomorrow "

" Hold On , Lemme Call Mine , You Just Wait Here "

I Called My Mom And She Told Me She's Busy , But Tomorrow Is Good For Her .

" You Want To Go Together ? With Them ? "

" Yeah . I'll Ask Later Though "

" Iight , You Going On The Senior Trip ? "

" Nigga ! Of Course ! But I Need To Buy New Clothes . We Got A Total Stay At A Hotel , I'm Guessing We Can Go In The Pool And All Lat "

" Hopefully . Im Not Paying To Go To Coney Island And Sleep And That's It . Man , They Should Have Added Sumn Else . Coney Island Is Kind Of Basic . Probably Not To Y'all , But It Is "

" Well Is There Anything Free ? The Pricing Was Already Established "

" Um , I Dont Know .. Probably Seeing A Show Live Like 106 & Park , Jimmy Kimmel , The Tonight Show , Or America's Got Talent "

" We'll Just Talk To Ms. Garth "

" Ight . You Tryna Go To The Mall ? "

" Yeah " I Said As I Texted Jaron And Indy " Jaron And Indy Should Come "

She Agreed " Aaron ? "

I Hestitated " Nah , He's A Distraction . If I Didnt Have This Problem Right Now , I Would Be Chilling . I Would Have My Graduation Dress , I Would Have My Prom Dress , My Shoes , Everything . Hell ! I Got College Offers I Ain Even Finish Checking Out Yet . I Should Have Had That Figured Out Since Tenth Grade Or Last Year . I Am So Stressed . I Gotta Deal With All Of This When My Mom Get Home Later "

" Damn College ? Arielle You Needa Get That Done "

" Shut The Hell Up Raquel And Get Over Here So We Can Go "

She Laughed " Alright , Tell Jaron And Indy "

Jaron , Indy , Raquel , And I Got To The Mall A Little While Later And Bought A Whole Bunch Of Stuff . I Think I'll Take This With Me To New York . I Got Home At Around 5:30 And My Mom Was Already Home . I Took This As The Perfect Time To Get Some Things Done .

" Hey Mom " I Said Walking Into The House . I Walked Over To Her And Gave Her A Kiss On The Cheek .

" Hey Baby . Were You At The Mall ? "

I Nodded " Yeah . Went Shopping For New York I Guess "

" Alright Well Why Dont You Take Those Bags Upstairs , Unpack Them And Then We Can Talk About College And Everything Else "

I Went Upstairs , Unpacked The Bags , And Changed My Clothes While I Was At It . I'm So Frustrated Forreal . I Have The Music Project And Others , Homework , Prom , Graduation , College Applications , And My Dad Was Talking To Brielle And I About Getting Jobs . Some Shit About 'Responsibility'. I Thought Senior Year Was The Chill Year . Boy Was I Wrong . It Probably Is For Other People That Had Everything Together , But Not I , 'Cause I Was Worried About Some Damn Boys .

I Looked At My Phone To See That Aaron Had Texted Me , But I Wasnt In The Mood . We Dont Do Shit Else But Chill And I Need To Worry About School . All He Gotta Do Is Get A Black Tux - Not Even . Probably Just Some Back Pants , A Shirt , A Jacket , Some Shoes , And A Nice Tie And Then Wear The Same Outfit To Graduation - Just A Next Tie Or Something .

I Went Back Down Stairs With My Laptop And Saw My Mom With Hers . She Had All My Letters Pilled Up On The Table .

" I Got A Letter From UCLA Mom ? "

" Yeah Baby , I Saw It . And CSULB "

" Ooh Yess " I Clapped .

I Decided To Go To UCLA . It's Been My Dream College Since Middle School And I Was Accepted . And I Didnt Want To Stay In Long Beach Anyway . I Want To Go To LA , Live In A Dorm , And Maybe Be A College Cheerleader . I Havent Cheered In Two Years , But I Think I Can Do It .

" Now I Know You Havent Decided On A Prom Dress " My Mom Said Popping A Grape In Her Mouth .

I Sighed " Nah Mom . I Been So Distracted . I'm Ready To Get It Together "

" What Happened To You And Omarie ? "

" You Already Know . From When He Said I Need To Fix My Habits "

" Still ? Sweetie Y'all Are Dragging It "

I Shrugged " Well "

" Why Dont You Talk To Him ? "

" I Cant "

" Why Not ? "

" Because Im Talking To Someone Named Aaron And If I Talk To Him He's Going To Tell Me Something That Will Rush The Whole Thing . He Might Say He Doesnt Want To Be With Me And Thats Going To Break My Heart . And If He Does Want To Be With Me , I'd Go Back With Him .. What If He's The Wrong One ? What If Aaron's The Wrong One ? "

My Mom Nodded Slowly I Guess Not Knowing What To Say " Who Do You Like More ? "

" I Dont Know .. Omarie And I Have A Long History And I Love Him But Aaron Is Just So Sweet And There's Something About Him That I Really Like "

" Well , Follow Your Heart "

I Rolled My Eyes . People Always Say That " Yeah Okay . Can We Go Dress Shopping ? " I Asked Changing The Subject .

" Sure , Tomorrow ? "

I Nodded " With My Friend Raquel And Her Mom ? "

" Alright " She Agreed " But What Happened To Laylah ? And Malik ? "

I Guess I Can Tell Her That Malik And I Are Cool , But Now That I Think About It , I Really Dont Know What Happened To Laylah . Like One Day She Just ... Disappeared .. And So Did Dustin . And I Never Even Bothered To Call Her Or Anything . I've Really Been So Pre Occupied With Omarie That I Fogot About Everything Else . I Need To Try To Call Her Or Dustin . Daniel And Dustin Were Best Friends , I'll Try Calling Him .

" You Know Mom , I Actually Dont Know .. But Malik And I Are Cool "

" What Do You Mean You Dont Know ? "

" I Really Dont Know .. She Just Disappeared . She And Her Boyfriend " I Shrugged .

" What ? " My Mom Asked Concerned " Does Her Mom Know ? "

" Mom , Relax . She's Probably Fine . Mrs. Henderson Would Have Called Me " I Assured Her " It's Actually Been A While .. "

" Im Not Sure About This " She Sighed " But Let Me Know When You Reach Her "

" I Will " I Nodded .

" What Do You Want For Dinner ? " She Asked " Brielle And Your Father Want Me To Make Macaroni Pie "

" I Want Lasagna Thoouuughhh " I Dragged It Out .

" We'll Have Both .. How About You Go To The Market And Get Some Things "

She Told Me What We Needed And I Typed It Into My Notes On My Phone . She Gave Me Her Debit Card After I Grabbed My Purse And I Headed Out .

I Turned Up The Power 106 Radio Station I Was Listening To As It Played Or Nah , By Ty$ . After The Song Finished , It Started Playing 24 Hours By Teeflii And 2Chainz . I Turned It Up . I Love That Song .

" Girl Don't Hide That Pussy " I Sang Along " You Should Be The Type To Provide That Pussy , And Let A Thug Hit It . You Ain Gotta Get Dressed Or Do Your Hair , Girl I Got 24 Hours "

Soon Enough I Reached The Supermarket . I Parked My Car As Close To The Entrance As I Could . When I Got Out Of My Car , I Noticed That I Was Parked Next To One Just Like Omarie's . I Never Bothered To Learn The Lisence Plate . I'm Probably Just Over Thinking It . It's Someone Else's . There's Probably At Least 10 Other Cars Just Like Mine In This Parking Lot .

I Grabbed A Shopping Cart And Walked In , Placing My Bag In The Kiddie Seat . I Pulled My Phone Out And As Soon As I Clicked Notes , My Phone Rang . It Was Aaron .

" Hello ? " I Answered .

" Arielle , What You Doing ? "

" Im Busy "

" Why I Just Saw You Driving Somewhere ? "

" Because Im Buying Groceries For My Mom Aaron "

" Alright , Alright , Call Me Later Okay ? "

" Yess Aaron "

" Am I Annoying ? " He Asked .

" Noo Aaron . I'll Call You Later " I Hung Up .

I Went To The Noodle / Macaroni Isle And Started Picking The Noodles We Needed For The Lasagna And Macaroni Pie . I Decided I'd Get Alfredo Noodles Since We Didnt Have Any And Regretted It Instantly .

That's Omarie's Back ! Yeah , I Want To Talk To Him , But I Cant Now !

I Started Turning Around To Leave The Aisle And Plotted How I Could Avoid Him Until I Left The Market , But As I Did , I Knocked Over A Couple Boxes Of Pasta . I Bent Down To Get Them , And I Felt Him Turn Around .

" You Need Help With That Girl ? " He Asked And Started Helping . I Giggled Just A Little Bit At How I Didnt Even Answer And He Started Helping Me Anyways .

" What's Funny ? " He Asked Chuckling . So He Doesnt Know Its Me , But He's Flirting Anyways . I Turned To Look At Him .

" Ooh , Arielle " He Said Surprised " My Fault "

Ugh Shit .

I Stood Up To Place Them Back On The Shelf " Mmhmm " I Mumbled .

" Wow , You Look ... " He Drifted Off " Can We Talk ? I Really Want To , But I Mean If You Dont ... "

" No , I Do ! " I Answered A Little Too Quickly . But Wait Aaron " Umm .. Hold On " I Went To My Messages .

Arielle : Aaaarooonnnn this is importantt. I just ran into Omarie at the supermarket and he wants to talk .. what do I do?

Arielle : Raquel , guess who I just ran into?

Aaron Answered Me Almost Instantly.

That Sexy Nigga Aaron : Talk to him. Listen to what he gotta say.. Tell me afterwards I guess.

I Read The Message And Without Replying , Turned Back To Omarie .

" Okay "

" Well First , I Miss You " He Said Stepping Closer .

" I ... Miss You Too " I Hesitated , Although I Meant It .

" We Can Work Everything Out . Me Not Trusting You . You Not Understanding How I Feel .. Everything We Need To Fix "

" Um Yeah " I Nodded " Call Me Or Something . I Gotta Finish This ... " I Pointed Around .

" I Will " He Gave Me A Hug . At First , I Didnt Know What To Do But I Just Hugged Him Back " Talk To You Later ? " He Sort Of Continued In A Question . I Agreed Before Taking Two Boxes Off The Shelf And Dropping It In The Cart .

I Called Raquel As Soon As I Did .

" Who You Saw ? " She Asked As Soon As She Answered .

" Omarie . He Said He Want To Talk "

" Did You Tell Aaron ? "

" Yesss . He Said To Just Listen To What He Has To Say Then Tell Him Afterwards "

" What He Said ? "

" That He Wants To Talk "

" Are You Gonna ? "

" Yeah .. I Mean He Aint Do Nothing For Me To Hate Him And I Cant Just Pick Love Up And Throw It Out Of My Heart So I Mean .. Might As Well . I Just Hope Aaron Sits Well With This "

" Shit , Me Too . He Gon Be So Hurt " Raquel Said . I Could Just Tell That She Was Shaking Her Head .

" Forreal " I Sighed " Damn . I Shouldnt Have Even Started Anything With Him "

" It's Not Even Your Fault Though Arielle . He Didnt Even Try Talking To You . It's Like You Didnt Even Matter Anymore And He Didnt Even Care . I Hope He Didnt Expect You To Just Sit Around And Mope Around All Day While He Messed With Other Girls "

" Exactly " I Agreed .

While I Did The Grocery Shopping I Talked To Raquel . She's Really Like My Best Friend Now And Im So Glad To Have Her . As Soon As I Got To Check Out , I Hung Up With Her . Soon I Was Heading Home And Thinking About Omarie .

This Is So Complicated .

When I Got Home , I Emptied Out The Shopping Bags And Went Upstairs To Change Into More Comfy Clothes .

* " Remember One Night I Went To Erykah Badu House

She Made Tea For Me

We Talked About Love And What Life Could Really Be For Me

She Said When That Shit Is Real You Just Know

And I Was Thinking 'Bout You , You Already Know

Remember One Night Chubbs Showed Up At My House

He Had Weed For Me

That My Nigga Till We Gone ... " *

My Phone Rang Playing Drake's Days In The East .

" Hello ? " I Answered Without Even Looking At The Caller ID .

" Yeah Arielle ? " I Heard Omarie's Voice .

I Sighed Quietly " Yes Omarie ? "

" Uh , You Tryna Talk Now ? "

I Shrugged Deciding That I'd Help My Mom After We Talked " Yeah ,Sure "

" Iight Well , I Guess I Should Have Trusted You . You Aint Never Did Me Real Dirty So I Shouldnt Have Thought Anything Of It . I Guess I Was Just Jealous And I Didnt Want No One To Take My Baby "

" I Understand What You Mean , But Omarie You Need To Understand That Im Not Tryna Talk To Them . I Dont Flirt With Them , I Just Answer Them "

" Iight , Iight , I Overreacted , But I Heard You Was Talking To Aaron From Your Music Class "

" Uh , Yeah "

" I Dont Like You Talking To Him "

" What ?! I Know You Did Not Just Say That "

" Nah Forreal , I Dont "

I Laughed Out Of Surprise " I Am SIN - GLE . You Are Not My Boyfriend . I Talk To Whoever The Hell I Want To Talk To "

" But Why You Talking To Him ? " He Asked Me .

" Because That's How It Ended Up . And You Know What ? I Like Him " I Said Bluntly .

" Nah , You Shouldnt Have Been "

I Can't Believe What Im Hearing " Omarie . Oh My Goodness . So I Was Supposed To Sit Around And Wait For Your Ass That Might Not Have Even Came ? Um , No . And I'm Pretty Sure You've Had Sex With A Couple Girls . Dont Even Try To Lie . I'm Not Stupid "

" Okay I Did ! "

" So Then Why Cant I Just Talk To One Person ? You Over There Throwing Your Dick Around "

" Cause I Dont Want You To . You Mine "

" But That Doesn’t Make Any Sense . We Aren’t Together And From The Way You Acting , We Not About To "

" Arielle , I Didn’t Call You To Fight . I Want To Make Up "

" But You Just Basically Told Me That I Should Have Been Waiting Around For You Talk To Me . I Cannot . Imagine Some Girl Is Pregnant "

" Nah , Arielle Don’t Even Think About All Lat . Let’s Focus On You And That Nigga "

" Are You Forreal ?! You Know What ? Good Bye Omarie " I Hung Up .

. I Really Thought He Was Going To Apologize To Me , But Instead He Started Tell Me A Whole Bunch Of Bull About Me Not Supposed To Be Talking To Anyone . What ? I Think He Forgot He Broke Up With Me And He And I Are Not Together .

I Can't Believe Him .

*

*

*

*

I Am Not In The Mood For School Today . Just Thinking About It Makes Me So Upset . We Also Have A Senior Rally Today . I Don't Know .. It's Supposed To Be Fun .

I Woke Brielle Up Since I Had To Take Her To School Today . She's So Happy With Akoye Now . I Just Hope He Doesn't Do Anything To Mess Up Their Relationship . I Cannot Deal With Broken Hearted Brielle .

After I Came Out Of The Shower , I Threw On A Black Crop Top , A Gold Juicy Couture Necklace , Black High Waisted Jeans , A Gold And Black YSL Belt , And My Bel Air 5's . I Was Going To Carry My Black Victoria Secret Bag .

It Was Kind Of Early And If Brielle Finished In 10 Minutes , We Could Go To A Waffle House Or Something . I Don't Want To Cook And Neither Of Our Parents Are Home .

" Brielle ! Hurry Up , We Eating Out This Morning ! "

In About 5 Minutes , Brielle Came Downstairs With Her Bag , Headphones , And Phone In Hand . We Shut Off All The Lights , And Got In My Car .

We Got To School And Raquel Quickly Connected To My Side .

" So ! How Did The Talk Go ? "

I Rolled My Eyes " Ugh , Horrible "

" Did He Apologize ? "

" No ! He Basically Told Me That I Shouldnt Have Been Talking To Aaron "

" Are You Serious ? "

" Yes ! " I Exclaimed " With His Crazy Ass "

" Damn " She Shook Her Head And Pulled Our Her Phone To Text Someone .

Just Then , Malik And Jevaughn Walked Over . They Said Hi And I Hesitated To Respond , But I Did And Gave Them Hugs . Raquel Was Surprised And I Told Her They Apologized . In A Little While , It Was Time For Class And We All Headed To Our First Period .

" All Seniors And Their Homeroom Teachers Please Report To The Football Field ! " Mrs. Garth Said On The Loud Speaker Just Before The Bell Rang .

We All Did As She Said And Made Our Way Outside To The Football Field . Walking In , I Saw The Mascot , Cheerleaders , And Some Of The Sports Players At School . I Wonder What They're Doing ..

Soon , After We All Settled In , Mrs. Garth Took The Microphone And Said Some Things I Barely Listened To . I Was Wondering Where Aaron Was . I Texted Him And Everything , He Didnt Reply . I Hope He Isn't Upset About Omarie And I Which Didnt Even Work Out . The Only Things I Dead Hear Mrs. Garth Say Were Something About 2014 Being Our Year And How Proud Of Us She Is . Basic Principal Stuff . But Then I Heard Her Mention Something Special And Sweet .

I Watched As Some Cheerleaders Came Out . Some Of Them Were Facing Us , And Some Were Facing The Other Side Of The Field Which Was Empty .

" I Wonder What's Going On " I Said To Raquel .

" Mmhmm , Me Too " She Said Grinning . She Knew Something .

I Didnt Even Bother To Ask Her .

" Gimme A P ! " I Watched One Cheerleader Flip And Another Who Was Facing The Other Side Of The Field Turn Around With A Huge Letter P .

" Gimme An R ! " Two Of The Other Cheerleaders Did The Same As The First Two . Aww , Someone Is Being Asked To Prom . They Continued With O And M Then Two Boys Came Out Holding A Sign That Said Arielle ?!

" Oh My Gosh That's Aaron ! " I Exclaimed .

Raquel Laughed " Yeah ! Go ! "

" Arielle Matthews . Would You Do Me The Honor Of Letting Me Take You To Senior Prom ? "

I Blushed And Covered My Face .

" Arielle ! Go ! " Raquel Shouted At Me .

I Stood Up And Ran Down The Steps Of The Bleachers To The Field And Jumped Into His Arms .

" So ? " He Said And Put The Mic In My Face .

" Yes ! " I Exclaimed And Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck To Give Him A Kiss .

When We Pulled Apart , His Friend Walked Over And Handed Me A Teddy Bear , Flowers , And A Box Chocolates .

After I Took Them , I Turned Back To Aaron " How Did You Know I Was Going To Say Yes ? "

" I Didnt " He Shrugged " But I Had Some Help From Someone "

" Alright Kids " Mrs . Garth Walked Over To Aaron And I To Take The Microphone " Im Happy You Got To Do This Aaron , But The Two Of You , Go Back Up To The Bleachers So We Can Get This Started ! "

" Yeah ! " Aaron Said With A Fake Enthusiastic Tone .

" Boy ! " Mrs . Garth Fake Hit Him " Getcho Behind Up There "

We Laughed And I Took Aaron's Hand To Lead Him Up The Bleachers . Everyone Was Looking At Us , Wondering I Guess Because We Were Kind Of Low Key About Our Situation . We Knew We Had Feelings For Each Other And We Were Just Chilling , Basically .

" Y'all Together ? " This Girl Brenda Stopped Us .

" Uh , No " I Shook My Head And Looked At Aaron " But It's More Than A Friendship . It's Kind Of Complicated "

I Kept His Hand In Mine As We Kept Walking And Finally Made It To My Seat Next To Raquel . I Sat Between Aaron's Legs Since There Was Barely Any Space For The Both Of Us . Raquel Just Cheesed At Us The Entire Time .

I Leaned Against Him A Little And Smiled To Myself . This Made Me A Little Closer To Saying Yes .

*

*

*

I Could Not Stop Talking About Prom To Aaron . We Decided That Gold And White Were Our Colors . I Just Know We Gon' Kill ! Yesterday We Handed Our Project In . I'm Counting On Aaron's Voice To Bring My Grade Up In That Class . That Could Make Me Valedictorian Or Salutatorian . Do You Know How Good That Looks On A Transcript ?

- * This What Sauga Feel Like In The Night Time

Watch What She Do When The Light Shine

Drunk Niggas Tryna Talk In The Strip Club

Shawty Silouhette Look Like A Dollar Sign

Caught Up ,Caught Up

That's Just How A Nigga Brought Up , Brought Up

Blow Ones For You Looney Ass Niggas

Straight Bills For You Tooney Ass Niggas - *

My Phone Rang Playing One Of My Favorite Songs , Break From Toronto By PartyNextDoor .

" Hey "

" Hey Babe , Wassup ? "

Yeah , Babe . I Smiled " Nothing , Chilling . I Finished My Homework Last Night "

" I Got Something To Ask You "

" Mmhmm ? "

" Can I Wear Sneakers To Prom ? "

" Why ? " I Asked " Why Y'all Cant Just Wear Shoes ? "

" Cause ... " He Drifted Off , Not Knowing What To Say .

" Look At You , Aint Even Have An Answer "

" You Know If You Gon Answer Me Like That , You Should At Least Be My Girlfriend "

" What Sneakers Were You Thinking About ? " I Changed The Subject .

He Smacked His Lips " Man , Arielle - Champagne 6's "

" But Those Shoes Are Green Though "

" It Have Gold In It "

" No , You Not Wearing That . They Ugly Anyways "

" No They Not ! "

" I Dont Care , You Not Wearing That "

" Are You Busy ? " He Asked .

" No " I Shook My Head Even Though He Couldnt See Me .

" Come See Me At Work , My Break Starting Soon "

" Kay , But Wait - What You Doing Now ? "

" Bathroom . Text Me When You Get Here "

I Said Okay And Hung Up With Him To Get Ready . I Put On An Aqua Blue Crop Top , Black And White Tribal Jogger Pants , My Aqua 1s , And The Aqua Blue Bucket Hat I Stole From Raquel Onto My Flat Ironed Head .

I Posted A Picture On Facebook .

Arielle Pretty : My Bucket Hat

Raquel Commented Right After .

Raquel La'Shay : MYYYYYY Bucket Hat . I Want My Shit Back .

I Just Laughed And Picked Up A Purse And Keys Before Going Down Stairs . I Grabbed Three Nature Valley Bars And A Bottle Of Water Then Went To My Father In The Living Room .

" Where Are You Going ? " He Looked At Me .

" To The Mall "

" I Want You To Find A Job . I Already Told Brielle To Do That This Morning "

" Ugh , Okaaay .. Hopefully I Find One "

" Alright , See You Later "

" Bye Daddy " I Kissed Him On The Cheek And Left .

I Wanted To Chill This Summer , Just Relax And Be Finished With School , But With Me Having To Work And Having To Find A Place To Practice For Cheerleading , It's Clearly Going To Be The Opposite .

I Finally Pulled Into The Mall Parking Lot And Parked At The Entrance Closest To Foot Locker . While I Walked To The Parking Lot , I Texted Aaron To Let Him Know I Was Here . 

I Walked Into Foot Locker And Saw Him Helping A Customer With Roshe Runs . It Looked Like They Were Flirting The Way She Was Smiling And Giggling . I Started Getting A Little Jealous .

" They're Cute Right ? " She Asked Him Smiling .

" Yeah , But I Think The Ones With The Palm Trees Look Better On You "

" That Color Isn't Really Cute Though "

" But Only You Can Pull It Off " He Winked .

Um No ! I Can Wear That Better Than Her . I Wanted To Say , But I Just Stood There And Watched .

" You Think So ? " She Blushed .

" Yeah . Stand Up " She Stood Up " It Makes Your Butt Look Nicer Than When You Came In "

She Giggled " Really ? "

" Yeah . What's Your Name ? " He Asked .

Now WHY Is That Necessary ?

" Nia " She Smiled .

" Well Nia , I Think You Should Get The Palm Tree Roshes "

She Looked At Them One More Time " Okay ... Aaron " I Guess She Looked At His Name Tag " I'll Take Them "

" Great . You Want To Buy Some Socks ? "

She Took A Blue One Off The Rack And Held It Next To Her Butt " Do They Make My Butt Look Nice "

He Rubbed His Neck And Nodded . Shitttt , He's Turned On . 

" That Would Be A Nice Bathing Suit Color "

She Laughed " I Like Talking To You . You Got A Girlfriend ? "

" Um .. Well - " 

I Cut Him Off " Yeah , He Does "

He Looked At Me Surprised " I Do ? "

I'm Not Really Ready To Say Yes , But .. " Yeah , You Do " I Walked Over To Him And Took His Hand .

" Aww , You're Pretty " She Looked Me Up And Down With A Mug On Her Face .

" Okay " I Turned To Aaron " Hurry Up Baby , So We Can Go To Lunch "

He Smiled . Shit Im In So Much Trouble " Let Me Just Ring Her Up " 

They Walked To The Counter And She Paid Him For Her Shoes . I Think I Saw Her Hand Him A Piece Of Paper . Freaking Thot . Her Number Was Clearly Written On It .

After She Left , Aaron Came Next To Me And Put His Hand On My Waist , Trying To Lead Me Out Of The Store . I Pushed Him Off And Crossed My Arms . He Tried Again And I Pushed His Arm Off Again .

He Didnt Say Anything . He Just Stopped Trying . I Kept Walking , Trying To Chose Where I Wanted To Eat And He Trailed Close Behind . I Started To Wonder What He Was Thinking .. Probably Trying To Figure Me Out .

" Arielle ? "

I Turned Around To Look At Him .

" What's Wrong With You ? Why Are You Mad ? "

" Why Were You Flirting With Her ? "

" Who Nia ? "

" Oh Look ! You Remember Her Name . Yes Nia ! "

" What You Mean ? I Wasnt Even Flirting With Her "

" Now Your Butt Looks Nicer Than When You Came In , Ooh That Would Be A Nice Bathing Suit Color " I Mocked Him .

" I Was Just Trying To Sell The Shoe "

" But What Did That Have To Do With Her Ass ? And A Bathing Suit Aaron ?! On Top Of That , You Were Turned On ! "

" No , I Wasnt "

I Smacked My Lips And Started Walking Again .

" Arielle Come Here " He Grabbed My Arm And Pulled Me Close . People Were Watching Us .

" What Aaron ? What ? " I Felt Like Crying . I Was So Frustrated .

" I Only Have Eyes For You , And I Mean That " He Said Holding My Waist .

" Awwwwww " I Heard From A Couple People Around Us .

" But You Were Looking At Her - "

He Cut Me Off " I Only Said Those Things Because The Palm Tree Roshes Are More Expensive . Those Are $110 And The Ones She Originally Wanted Were $75 "

" Then Why Were You Turned On ? "

He Sighed " Okay , She Have An Attractive Ass .. I Dont Know , I Just Did .. But Yours , Yours " He Moved His Hands Down Lower And I Started Giggling " Yours Is Out Of This World "

I Hit His Chest " Okayy . Where You Want To Eat ? "

" I Dont Know , Where You Want To Eat ? "

" Chipotle ? "

" Yeah , Alright "

He Took My Hand After I Moved From On Top Of Him . Surprisingly He Didnt Say Anything About Me Saying Im His Girlfriend , But Im No Going To Mention It To Ruin Anything .

- * At The Top Like Eiffel Tower I Told Her To Beat It

You Would Have Though She Was Micheal

She Dont Want To Be A Freak No More

She Dont Wanna Take Molly Get Geeked No Nore

She Dont Even Wanna Strip No More

She Dont Wanna See The Pole

Cause Young Nigga Walking Straight In With The Gold -*

My Phone Rang Playing Freak No More By Migos

" Who's That ? "

I Sighed And Showed Him My Phone .

" Well " He Pressed The Decline Button " You My Girl Now , And You Not Allowed To Talk To Him .

Shittttt .

I Scratched My Neck And Nodded . Damn . Why Would I Do That ?

" You Just Said That Cause Of My Customer Didnt You ? " He Was Waiting For An Answer . I Didnt Say Anything And He Still Got Mad .

" Damn Arielle , I Fucking Cant With You . I'm Getting Tired Of Waiting On You . Why You Even Did That ? On God I Cant "

I Didnt Even Have Anything To Say .

" Just ... Imma Just Hit You Up Later " That's All He Said Before He Turned Around And Walked Away .

________________________________________________

Next Chapter Up Tonight Or Tomorrow .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

82.3K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
175 0 50
It's the second book and let me just tell you a lot of things happen.
9.2K 177 20
Me:Really? Tool:I'm sorry babe,I really am Me:We just got married,and you cheat on me.... Tool:I know...Sorry,but I love you. Me:Shut the fuck up,Fuc...
767 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...