Beauty and the Beast: A Naruh...

By Farmgirl125

It's the most beautiful love story ever told, but with a ninja twist. What if Beauty and The Beast was told w... More

Chapter 1: The Ungrateful Prince
Chapter 2: Ten Years Later
Chapter 4: Kakashi's Journey
Images!
Chapter 5: Madame Toneri?
Chapter 6: Hinata meets the Beast
Chapter 7: Toneri's Troubles
Chapter 8: Being Difficult
Chapter 9: Be Our Guest
Chapter 10: The West Wing and Runaway
Chapter 11: Toneri's Gamble
Chapter 12: That Way Before
Chapter 13: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 14: To Kakashi's Rescue
Chapter 15: A Mother's Love
Chapter 16: Kill The Beast!
Chapter 17: Castle vs Mob
Chapter 18: As The Last Petal Falls
Chapter 19: Human Again (With Pictures!)
Chapter 20: Happliy Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Toneri

675 24 0
By Farmgirl125

As Hinata walked towards the edge of town to go home, Toneri walked beside Hinata to talk to her. " Hello Hinata" Toneri greeted "Oh hello Toneri" Hinata answered as she looked up from her book. Toneri took hinata's book out of her hand and began to look at it. " Toneri, may I have my book back please?" Hinata asked impatiently. "How can you read this? there's no pictures!" Toneri retorted. " Well some people use their imagination." Hinata explained. Toneri threw Hinata's book into a puddle of mud and explained with a devilish grin"Hinata it's about time you got your head out of those books and paid attention to more important things, like me." The three silly girls sighed as they saw Toneri being all cool.

"The whole town is talking about it" Toneri bragged as Hinata picked up her book from the mudd "It's not right for a woman to read! soon she starts getting ideas and thinking." Toneri finished. " Toneri you are positively prime evil" Hinata said annoyed "Why thank you Hinata, say why don't you come back to the tavern to me and take a look at my trophies." Boasted Toneri as he wrapped his arm around Hinata who was clearly uncomfortable. "What's wrong with her?" Shion asked Karin. "She's crazy!" Karin explained, "He's gorgeous!" stated Ten Ten.

"Please Toneri, I can't, I have to go home to help my uncle, good bye!" Hinata waved at an upset Toneri. " Hah! that crazy old man! he needs all the help he'll get for ready those Icha Icha books!" snorted Lee which caused both him and Toneri to laugh hard. "Don't talk about my Uncle Kakashi that way Rock Lee!" yelled Hinata "Yeah! don't talk about Kakashi that way!" Toneri said as he punched Lee in the face. "My Uncle is not crazy, he's a genius!" yelled Hinata . In the very distant, Hinata heard a loud scream from her home and began to run off away from a laughing Toneri and Rock Lee.

(Author's Note: sorry for the short chapter, I hope you like the story so far!!")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 684 24
for those who (for some reason) come back to read part 2 is now in this. Hinata, a young woman, now battling from her own emotions and the Leaf Vill...
127K 5.8K 47
Harriet Potter, displaced in a world where people have strange powers and nobody speaks her language, is pretty sure she's screwed. Then she finds he...
25.7K 622 13
The Konoha 12 decide to have a bet on who can the best wedding gift for Naruto and Hinata. 3 years after the war Naruto and Hinata decide to get marr...
90.9K 4.3K 30
================= Once upon a time, In a kingdom far, far away, A single chime, Told her she could not stay, A heart of pure gold, A heart ice cold, ...