Baltimore's Finest

็”ฑ augustalsina2013

A'Jai And Her Bestfriend Esha Were Like Two Peas In A Pod They Shared A lot Of History Together... Life Takes... ๆ›ดๅคš

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Part 8

147 6 1
็”ฑ augustalsina2013

    Maranda

      It was going on four in the afternoon and here I was sitting in the living room crying. I was waiting for the girls to come home, but I had no idea how I was gonna break the news that our power was off to them. I went almost everywhere to get help, but no one could help me and the electric company wasn't given anymore extension.
The girls finally walked through the door with Esha behind them, they all looked so happy. Aria kissed my cheek and headed to the kitchen while A'Jai and Esha took their seats on the couch talking about something that happened in school.
Aria came back in the living room with a stuck expression as her eyes landed on me.

"Mom what's wrong with the lights"? Aria asked. The room got quiet fast as they all stopped and stared at me.

I couldn't bring myself to look up at them so I just sat there with my head hung low and tears falling from my eyes.

"They umm... Cut us off" I said ashamed.

"Ughhhh" Aria yelled out in frustration as she ran out the door.

A'Jai and Esha both got up and ran after her off the door. I couldn't do not but sit there and look crazy. I blamed myself for putting them in this situation by trusting a man with my money. And the sad part was I was still with him he was still under my roof with no job, no type of help to offer.

          A'jai

When I saw my twin run outside I got up and ran after her with Esha behind me. Aria got a few feet from the house until I called after her which made her stop and face me with heavy tears falling down her face.

"I know your upset"... I said but she cut me off.

"A'Jai I'm tired of this... I mean look at us... Look how we live. We don't got clothes, shoes no food and now no lights how much more can we take"? Aria cried
out and I felt her pain because I felt the same way.

I walked up to her and held her face in my hands "It's gonna be okay Ard... I'ma figure this out I promise... Don't worry about nothing".

"How can you say that"? Aria asked in a soft voice.

"Because I know... And Because I got you... We got each other your my sister Aria and if you hurt I hurt... You struggle we struggle together but today all that
comes to a end" I said truthfully.

Aria nodded her head and wiped her tears with the back of her hand, but I couldn't still see the worry and hurt in her eyes.

"Give me a day... We gonna be okay" I promised. I hugged Aria and Esha joined in the hug.

This was a hurting moment for her to because believe it or not we all had some of the same similar struggles that we were fighting with.

I looked at Esha and nodded my head now was the time for me and Esha to take Zane up on his offer that he came to us with a few days ago. I decided to stay away from Gucc for a few days to get myself together after our little agrument that we had. He had been blowing up my phone, coming by the house only for me to get Aria to lie and say I wasn't here down to text messages. I wasn't ready to face him just yet he had me still mad and I knew the minute I seen his sexy ass I was gonna forget what he made mad for. That time was ended though because I knew when I met up Zane Gucc wouldn't be to far behind him so sooner or later I was due to face him.

            Later on that night:

Me and Esha walked up to the porch where Zane and Gucc we're sitting smoking. I rolled my eyes as I stepped up by Gucc, but he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Sadly I couldn't read his expression I didn't know if the low eyes and smirk meant he missed me to or he wanted to slap all shit out of me for ignoring him for days.

"Y'all ready for this"? Zane asked looking at me and Esha.

We both nodded our head, I looked away and felt Gucc staring a hole Through me.

"Take a picture it last longer" I mumbled. He must of heard me because he chuckled while standing to his feet.

The closer he walked up on me the farther I backed up, I backed up so far I was almost in the street. I wasn't ready to deal with Gucc right now but I knew he was ready push it.

"Why you been avoiding me"? He asked stepping so close to me he could have kissed me.

"Not now Gucc" I said with my head down.

"You are gonna talk to me and your gonna talk now... Why you avoiding me"? He asked, he always tried to be in control and even tho I liked it I still didn't want to talk to him.

"I'm not avoiding you... I just don't wanna talk to you" I said.

"Why... You still mad about the phone call"? He asked.

"Nope... I don't care" I lied.

He pulled me closer to him and held my waist. He kissed my neck then pecked at my lips "A'Jai I love you Ard... I was wrong and I'm sorry Ard... You know you mean everything to me and I won't lose you over no dumb ass shit" he said sincerely.

And just like that he was forgiven....

        We all walked in the cold night down a alley. It stunk so bad from the smell of trash and I sware I saw to rats fighting. I damn near jumped on Gucc when I seen the rats until Zane informed us we didn't have time to play.
We walked up on this porch I looked through the window and saw it was lit up downstairs which let me know people were in there. I instantly got nervous... What was I about to do?? Esha must been on the same page as me because she looked as if she was ready piss herself. Zane passed us our guns and whispered the plan again.

I shook my head "I don't know about this y'all" I whispered.
"Man these niggas is some pussies" Zane said pointing in the house but that wasn't helping me feel no better.
"What If they notice who we are" I said as i stood nervously by Esha who was biting down on her nails.
"That's what the mask are for A'Jai... Just trust me and Gucc got y'all" Zane said. Zane looked over at Gucc who was watching the window trying to see if there was any movement going on in the house.
My legs shook and to top it off I was freezing my ass off I wanted to walk away and go back home and figure out another way. That was til Gucc stepped up to me and gently grabbed my face with his hands.
"Baby we got this... It's gonna be a piece of cake you and Esha just stand behind us and make sure everything is good. We got this I promise" he said to me in a calm voice.
"But Gucc what if something goes wrong"? I asked hypothetically.
He shook his head and stared in my eyes "Nothing going go wrong... We got this... Think about how good we gonna be... You won't have to worry nomore we gonna be set I promise. You no I would never tell you no wrong" he said.
I nodded my head and took a deep breath.
"Its us against the world baby" he said.
We pulled our masks down over our face and Gucc counted down. Once he got to five Zane kicked in the back door....

    BOOM!!!!!!!!!

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

5.7M 182K 104
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
Loved And Hated ็”ฑ Little Writer

้’ๅฐ‘ๅนดๅฐ่ชช

3.1M 70.4K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
241K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...