my love (a jake paul fanfic)

بواسطة lulu22304

A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing the... المزيد

ch.1
ch 2
ch3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
Little update
ch 9
ch10
ch11
ch12+little update/rant
ch13
help me out
ch14
ch15
ch16
ch17
ch18
ch19
ch20
hey i need your guys help
ch21
Ch 23
ch24
update (important!)
update
Ch 25
I'm sorry
Ch26
bad news (sorry)
hi guys...plz read
here you guys go
ch27
Important
ch28
ch29
ch30
I have a question???
ch31
ch32
ch33
ch34
ch35
background
hey
ch36
ch 37
ch38
ch39
Last chapter

ch22

649 7 3
بواسطة lulu22304

We go to the dinner and I make a toast "guys, I would love to say it's been incredible working with you guys and spending my 19 birthday with you all is amazing I can't wait until we can spend many more years and birthdays together "we all drank and I kissed Jake "I love you " I eat my food and all that.we were home and I was in Jakes and I bedroom alone and Jake comes in and gets on top of me so I thought for your birthday we can have some fun " he rubs my arm "w....wait what about every one else " he comes up and stars kissing and nibbling my ear "I told them to leave just for this" I bite my lip "I love you "

(Skip naughty stuff)

I woke up and I was so happy I go take a shower while I take a shower I was turned to the wall and I felt someone in to the room I see Jake standing there staring at me "really Jake " I laughed and I put my towel on and got out of the shower "I love you " I kissed him and I got dressed later on in the day my and chance were hanging out in his room while everyone else Was out parting.i layed my head on chances shoulder "so you still dating that one girl" I looked up and ask " no but I do like someone though " he said "oh who is it" I asked sitting up wanting to know "well.....y....you" he stuttered I couch and I smile "well that's funny" he put his head down "o...ohhhh your not kindling " he said nope not kidding "chance I never knew awwww that's so cute " I hold his hand "but you know I am happily with Jake right" he nodded his head and we stare at each other I don't know whats gonna happen he is leaning in he kisses cheek my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide and Jake came in the room "hey babe let's go to bed"

(If you guys want to see more of me follow me on instagram:lili_loves_taz)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.6K 367 24
your the older sister to tydus aka mini Jake Paul you always watch an do stuff with him like play an your basically his mom because your parents are...
7.3K 433 40
Tessa is the new girl in Team 10! She was just a normal girl till she met him!
81.8K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...
46.2K 1.1K 25
Kate is a 17 year old girl, living in L.A with her older brother, Jake Paul. When Emilio and Ivan Martinez join Team 10, Kate falls in love with Emil...