You're What?! (A 5SOS Story.)...

By lilahrose_Fan

Skyla was drunk one night, the night that changed her life. The night where a drunk Ashton Irwin pulled her u... More

You're What?! (A 5SOS Story.)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#read this.
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#

#20

9.1K 292 129
By lilahrose_Fan

Outfit in external.

Luke's P.O.V

Day before.

I arrived at my house about half an hour after I picked up Rylee, I unlocked the door and pushed her inside, humming to myself. I locked the door and pulled her from the pram, I sat her on the couch and turned the TV to some baby programmes.

"You watch this while daddy does some work yeah?" I asked her, she smiled and I nodded before walking away. I headed upstairs and began packing.

I'm gonna get into so much shit, if I'm caught.

I shrugged it off and threw all my clothes into the suitcase, I grabbed another suitcase and threw all my belongings into it.

I walked downstairs and picked up Rylee.

"You wanna be with Daddy ye?" I asked her, she smiled and I took that as a yes. I packed the nappies, the wet wipes, the baby stuff and baby clothes into my suitcase before I plopped Rylee in her pram, I put a little hat on her and kissed her cheek.

"You're a beautiful little girl you know." I told her, she giggled and I smiled. I grabbed the plane tickets and pulled my hood over my head. I left the keys under the plant pot before walking to the airport.

Why was I doing this you ask.

I'm doing this because...I liked Skyla first. She's mine. But if I can't have her, I'll have her child.

Wait...What am I doing...

I looked at the little girl in the pram, fast asleep. I sighed and sat down on one of the airport chairs. She woke up as soon as the pram stopped moving.

"What should I do Rylee?" I asked her, she looked at me with a straight face and I sighed.

"Should I go?" I asked, people must think I'm weird talking to a 4 day old baby but I couldn't care.

"I suppose you wanna stay with mummy. But I just want someone, you know? I want a daughter, I want a family." I complained, she pouted.

"I love you." I muttered and she smiled, I pressed my lips on her forehead.

"Aw!" I heard someone exclaim, I turned and saw a brunette standing holding a pram, she sat down beside me and smiled. I never believed in love at first sight but now, I think that just changed.

"Jade." She smiled holding out her hand.

"Luke." I smiled back.

"Is this your daughter?" She asked.

"I don't know, it might be but it could also be 3 other boys'. Is that your daughter?" I asked pointing at her pram.

"Yes, her name is Logan, I know, but I really like the name, what about your little girl."

"Rylee." I smiled.

"Beautiful, why are you here?" She asked.

"I was going to run away with her-" She cut me off with a gasp but I grabbed her hand before she left.

"No. I've missed the flight, I'm not going. It was a stupid idea." I muttered. She nodded and didn't removed her hands from mine.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"Logan's dad just left us for some fake blonde slut, it's OK though I was only with him for Logan, I just want a dad that will love her, ya know?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I replied.

"So, would Rylee like to come over maybe and she can play with Logan?" Jade suggested and I nodded.

"Sure, can I have your number, she nodded and I smiled, we exchanged phones and she put her number in my phone, while I put mine in hers.

"See you around Luke." She smiled, I nodded before saying goodbye.

We stayed till 9pm, missing our flight, I didn't want to go home. I looked at the tired Rylee and began to walk her home.

We got to mine at about ten, I took her to bed before dropping to sleep next to her.

Morning.

I woke up around 9am, Rylee was cuddled up against my chest, I sighed and picked her up.

"Lets get you home Perfect." I mumbled and took her home, I knocked on the door and it revealed two angry teens.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" Skyla yelled, rushing towards me, Mike held her back.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep and when I woke up it was midnight, I'm sorry." I lied, Skyla calmed down and nodded.

"It's fine." She replied before taking Rylee from me.

She took her inside and I stood with Michael.

"What really happened? I know you and I know you were lying." Michael said softly.

"I was going to run away with her, but it's OK, It was heat of the moment." I muttered, he nodded and we embraced in a hug.

"Go home and get some rest you look knackered(If you don't know what that means it's extremely tired.)" I nodded and walked away.

Skyla's P.O.V

Trying to get Rylee to settle down was hard. She kept giggling and making weird noises.

"UGH RYLEE!" I screamed, she stopped and froze before she began crying loudly.

"Hey babe, you OK?" Michael said walking in, I looked at the crying baby and began crying myself.

"No, can you sort out Rylee please?" I mumbled before walking out, Mike sorted her out within a few minutes and I sat in the bathroom crying.

"Babe, open the door." Michael said knocking on the door, I opened it and he walked in. He sat in front of me and put his hands on my knees.

"Don't cry, she was a little hyper, you barely got any sleep last night, go get some sleep OK." he told me, I nodded and he smiled, he took me to bed and he sang for me, slowly, I fell asleep.

A/N: Hey!! xx

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727 28 27
Kayla has been dating Michael for a few years until Michael joins his friend, (Luke, Ashton,and Calum) for a party. He brings her along. At the party...
39.9K 1.2K 31
As a senior in high school, Laurie is befriended by a new boy named Calum and the two become inseparable immediately. But when she is taken hostage b...
47.1K 1.2K 64
Waves. Everyone has faced one. Everyone has sat helplessly before one, with the realization that there is no escape, no way around it. Everyone has h...
3.6K 422 19
'They were warned not to fall in love. Falling in love in such an awful place was bound to lead to some kind of heartbreak.' Calum wakes up in a plac...