The Revenge of Kuroko Tetsuya

By MissCute-Chan17

After the WinterCup,kuroko's relationship with everyone are becoming closer or... that what kuroko's thought... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
This is not an update
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Little Memo Wannabe Of Author-chan

CHAPTER 8

6.4K 125 2
By MissCute-Chan17

I saw an ikemen and there were a lot of fangirl trailing behind him.

'Huh the teal headed.....(loading)..... ehh!! TEAL HEADED??!...as far as I know Kuroko is the only one who has teal hair coloured.. Is this guy related  to him or what?!'

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

RIKO P.O.V

'Ehh he is not Kuroko?!! OH MY GOD!!! What have I done?,I almost boston crab him.'

"uhmm...are you okay?"The ikemen asked me.

'Oh myyy..he must think that I'm weird'

"(cough)...I am fine,anyway who are you!?and what are you doing here??"

"so you don't recognize me huh".The mysterious ikemen saying with a smirk.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hi seirin"The ikemen reveal his identity to SEIRIN.

"ehhh!!! "The seirin was shocked after knowing the identity of the ikemen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...