Slapped By Love TF4K✔️

Bởi KrystSanti

Kayel Garcia is the kindest out of The F's 4. He has a heart of gold and will give you his all in a relations... Xem Thêm

The F's 4
The meaning of The F's 4
Get to know the Garcia
Playlist
All Around The World
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
New Book
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Book
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Glad and Info
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
The F's 4 Collection is out!
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
The F's 4 Collection is out! #2
Crossover
Finally Free

Chapter Six

9.2K 355 15
Bởi KrystSanti

Hello! So what do you guys think about the book? Is it good? Please let me know in the comments section below!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Skyler's POV:
I went to the main desk so that I could tell Mrs. Jacobson that I got my job back and that I can start working today. Looking around I spotted Mrs. Jacobson talking with who I'm thinking is a guest. While I was making my way to where Mrs. Jacobson was I heard a loud gasp and then a shriek. I turn around to see what's going on when I spot Kayel making his way out of the elevator.

"OMG! That's Kayel Garcia!"

"I want to be his girlfriend!"

"I'll marry him one day!"

"His so dreamy!! I can't believe a guy like him exists!"

"Kayel is a Greek God!"

"This mate is going to take all the ladies away and leave me with nothing." When I heard the last comment I immediately turned to the voice. The person that said it was none other than Jako. Jako is an employee at the GST Hotel, he was new and very annoying.

"Are you seriously thinking about that right now? Come on Jako!" I said asked him.

"What it's true!" He said, I just shook my head. This guy only thinks about girls. I have cut him more than once flirting with the guest or the employees. He doesn't care about his work at all his just here cause his parents are making him work. That what he told me on the first day.

"Just go to work Jako." I told him while sighing.

"You don't work here anymore so I don't have to do what you say." Said Jako daring me. I glare at him, I'm what you guys call the unofficial boss here to the receptionist. They all know that I don't mind telling them a couple of things if they aren't taking their jobs seriously. It's something that I have always done. Sometimes I just can't hold my tongue, so they call me the unofficial boss.

"Actually I still work here Jako..." I said with an icy tone. Jako being new still didn't know my personality and how I didn't mind telling him a few things.

"Who says?" Asked Jako with a mischievous tone.

"I do." I heard a voice behind me. I knew that voice anywhere, it's a voice I would never forget. It's Kayel's. I became stiff not daring to turn around.

"Uhh... holy shit!" Jako cursed. I took a deep breath trying to stop myself from face palming. This guy just doesn't know how to shut up.

"Is that any way an employee should be talking Jako?" Asked Kayel. Kayel was still behind me, I could feel his anger rolling of in waves from him. The way he said that to Jako was cold, icy in a way. It made me shiver for whatever reason.

Kayel was pissed off for sure. I just experienced how Kayel is when his pissed off so I could tell. When his pissed off at you deep down you get scare even if you are the strongest persons in the world.

"Uhhh... I'm so sorry sir it just slipped... I won't ever say something like this again." Said Jako trying to get himself out of the problem he got himself into. I think I should just leave before he some how ends up mad at me again.

"You are right that I won't happen again cause if it does you won't have a job." Said Kayel to Jako while smirking. I knew Kayel was enjoying this, I guess he feeds in people fears.

"Yes sir!" Said Jako and left almost running. I didn't turn around I just started walking away. I said I wasn't going to deal with him and I mean it. It's just better to ignore him than to talk to him.

"You are just going to walk away? No thank you Kayel?" Said Kayel in a sarcastic tone. I stopped walking for a moment I was tempted to say something but I just started walking to where Mrs. Jacobson was at.

"So you are going to ignore me? Going to act like I don't exist? Skyler..." asked said Jako. He was pissed at me now. He was so used to getting his way that when someone didn't do what he wanted he would go crazy.

Just ignore him Skyler you know it's for the best. He is just an arrogant jerk that only cares for himself and nobody else. Kayel just wants to make your life a living hell, don't let him. I said to myself.

Suddenly someone took hold of my arm and then I was turned around. I came face to face with a furious Kayel.

"I don't like being ignored Skyler. You should know better than doing that to the CEO's son." Said Kayel arrogantly. I glare at him. He just hides behind his parents he can't just talk to someone before telling them that he is Stephen and Tina Garcia's son.

"You just hide behind your parents and their power. You don't know what it's like to fight by yourself! Kayel a guy like you won't be anything in his life if he hides behind his mommy and daddy! So leave me alone and go man up!" I say to him raising my voice a bit. I just can't help but say all of this, his making me angry again and when I'm angry I don't think straight.

"You don't know anything about me Skyler!" Yelled Kayel in my face.

"Your right I don't but that's what you let people see! That's what everyone gets when you have a conversation with them and you can help but bring your parents into the conversation and saying that they are your parent and very powerful people!" I yell back at him.

"Shut up!" Yelled Kayel pulling me closer to him. I stubbled into his chest. I felt Kayel's arms go around me trapping me.

"Can't handle the truth Kayel?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Skyler you don't know who you are messing with?" He said, his face was so closed to mine. Our foreheads where touching. If he leaned in a bit more our lips would touch. I don't like being this close to him, I need to have some distance.

"Let me go Kayel I need to get to work." I said while trying to get out of his hold.

"I'll let you go this time Skyler but next time I won't let you go that easily. I will keep my promise about making your life a living hell." Said Kayel in my ear. I shivered the way he said it you could tell he meant every word.

"Just let me go..." I told him I didn't have the power to fight him. I let all of my anger out already. He finally let me go and left. When I looked around people are looking at me with shocked expressions. So much for me not wanting attention.

So what do you guys think? Is it good?

What do you think about Kayel defending Skyler?

What do you think about the end of the chapter?

Let me know what you guys think in the comments section below!

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5M 87.4K 27
# Book 3 in Billionaire Romance Series # Aylin Stone, had always thought her life to be a circus. With a job that barely payed her bills, A asshole...
62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
3.3K 246 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
424K 19.5K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...