Lie || ongniel

By winking_deep

Daniel knows that seongwoo doesn't see him as the sun anymore, doesn't think he's the most beautiful person o... More

the stars aren't shining tonight.
the sun doesnt blind me.
the flowers have wilted.
the leaves have dried up.
there's no more rain.
are you willing enough to imagine?
goodbye, for i can stay no more.
with regards to the sequel
release date
YOUR PICK

!!!

1.9K 54 26
By winking_deep

hEy sequel to Liehas been published.

I'm doing this chapter by chapter because honestly I want so form of feedback be it constructive criticism or just some fangirling.

I really hope you'll enjoy the first chapter and many more to come on this new journey.

I heard about Luhan today and I got kinda emotional because Xiuhan was my thang back then so tHat explains the random xiuhan fanfic.

ANYWAYS,

I'm writing another story, but I don't know which pairing to use.

So, I need your help to choose between winkdeep and guanlin × seonho ( i miss seonho and guanlin tgt so much ㅜㅜ )

yeah uh.

yeah.

read the sequel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...