My Possessive Seme

بواسطة MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... المزيد

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Thank You

Reality or a Dream?

619 15 60
بواسطة MercedesLashanti

Damn I've been gone for almost 2 months... but! I did say that I'd be back before 2 months passed so I kept my word! Lol but I do apologize for the long wait, my intentions were to start school and get back into the rhythm of updating but my teacher's threw me into the fire pit on the first day. Teachers: Oh a new student, I'm sure they already know the material, let's assign a whole bunch of homework packets and let them take nearly 6 damn tests either tomorrow on Thursday or Friday, because I'm quite sure they're fine. 

Bull. -_- I'm not amused nor happy in the slightest but wtv. Now, I've somewhat caught up and refreshed on the story! However, I forget often and if there is a mistake or something that you have questions about please do not refrain to ask. It will help rejog my memory and possibly help with the storyline. The author's note will be continued :) enjoy!

Up-To-Date Author's Note: 6/28/2020

Sorry for that long ass author's note before, it looks like a lot of bullshit and I only read the first sentence. Brace yourselves for the following loves.

(Sasuke's POV)

My feet quietly padded down the hall as I kept my gaze focused. One wrong move will blow this whole idea out of the water. As I drew near the steps, a sense of mild accomplishment came over me but I still knew that there was a bit of distance left to go.

Silently and slowly I took step by step then stopped on our floor before continuing my trek down the hall. Before I could reach the room where my angel slept, Shika's and Temari's room door opened to reveal a sleep deprived brunette. A sinister grin spread over my face to see him in that state since I knew Naruto and I were the cause of it as he glanced at me and glared before going back into his room and shutting the door harder than usual.

I chuckled and finished walking to our room before stopping abruptly as I realized a problem I didn't think of. I can't even open the damn door. A soundless groan came from me as I rolled my eyes in exasperation. The thought to kick on the door so Naruto will open it came to mind but two facts made it disappear quicker than it came. Number one, I wanted to surprise him. Number two, a mad, pregnant, almost due jinchuriki is something not to mess with early in the morning, let alone rudely awake them.

I sighed and done what almost anyone would've. Try to open the door with only a few fingers. 

I've opened a door with two fingers before when I'm holding something small that can fit in my palm but when you have to balance, it makes the task much harder to do. 

When I was tempted to give up completely, I saw Gaara coming down the hall while rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Gaara." I whisper yelled his name and a sea green eye popped open to look at me before it narrowed.

"What do you want?"

"Shh, can you please open the door for me?" He raised an eyebrow and took in my current position before meeting my eyes once again.

He replied in a quieter tone which I was thankful for, "Breakfast in bed huh? How sweet." 

His voice was full of complete sarcasm, making me narrow my eyes. "Can you please just open the door? I'm just trying to do something nice for him." 

Gaara muttered under his breath briefly before glaring and reaching past me to open the door slightly. I whispered a quick 'Thank you' before he disappeared down the hall but he waved it off and headed downstairs. 

Disregarding Gaara's attitude, I crept inside our room and smiled widely at my beauty fast asleep in bed. Amazingly, he stayed in one spot while I was gone but the blankets were still falling off of his figure, revealing his smooth and curvy back but not low enough to expose one of my favorite places to ravish. I bit my lip hard to distract myself from my lewd thoughts and walked to the bed before placing the food tray on the bed table.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I smiled and kissed his shoulder, "Naru..." He stirred, making me smile wider before I placed another kiss on his left cheek, "Baby wake up..." A hand came up to swat at me, but already knowing his habits, I grabbed his hand and kissed it, "Wake up love, it's morning." 

A soft sigh came from him, "But I don't want to get up." He groaned and grabbed a pillow before putting it over his face. 

I shook my head and snatched the pillow, making him whine in annoyance, before snatching a cut piece of strawberry and popping it into his mouth when he opened it to complain. I saw his jaw move a little before he finally started to chew, "Bribing me with food isn't always gonna make me be quiet Sasuke." 

He slowly sat up as I smirked, "I have other methods too." I didn't give him a chance to rebuttal before I grabbed the tray and put it across his lap. As he took in the sight of the food, I could practically see the hunger coming from him. He licked his lips briefly, making me chuckle and his baby blue eyes shot to mine then a blush crept across his cheeks. 

"Thank you Sasuke."

I kissed him briefly on the lips then kissed his forehead. "You're welcome Naruto." His blush grew and I held in a snicker from how easy it was to make him flustered before standing up and heading to the bathroom. "I'll get a bath ready for you after I'm done with a shower." He said a quiet 'Okay' as I closed the door softly behind me.

(Naruto's POV)

As soon as the door closed, I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. Why does he have to be so nice?! For some reason, it upset me and I sighed before putting the pillow down. I have done absolutely nothing in return for him to be this kind. I frowned and took a bite out of my pancakes as I thought it over. 

I pondered as I ate for about two minutes before a scary thought crossed my mind. Is he being nice to me so that I won't feel bad if he leaves me? My eyes started to burn from the will to shed tears but I closed my eyes before groaning and laying back on the bed. He said he wouldn't many times but I still wonder if he's just saying that to make me feel better. He always hates dealing with me when I'm upset. 

My thoughts stopped and I glanced to the bathroom door as it opened. It took a lot of willpower not to blush at the sight of only a towel around his waist and water dripping down his body. "The water's running, or do you want to wait until you're done?"

"Uh... I'll come right now I guess." I moved the tray to the side of my lap and almost stood up until I remembered that I'm fully naked. This time I couldn't deny the heavy blush, "C-Can you pass me my briefs please?"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at my question and remained silent and still for a few seconds, "...Naruto we literally just had sex last night."

My face burned worse and I glared at him, "I know that!"

Silence ensued once more before he spoke, "Then why be modest when I've seen everything, especially when you're about to get in the bath?"

An unexplained fury came over me and I shouted at him, "Get out you asshole!"

(Time Skip)

"Is this the last bag? We're set after this right?" Kiba asked while panting. 

"No, we still have to bring our bags full of clothes and toiletries Kiba." Shino responded in his normal monotone voice. A groan of disapproval sounded and finally deciding I've had enough of their chatter, I got up and closed the windows that were open. They've been talking nonstop and breathing heavy and it's been irritating me as if I wasn't enough as it is. I walked to the room that was ours for the week,locked the door and laid down on the bed with a sigh of boredom. 

It's been about an hour and a half since I've last talked to Sasuke. I have no clue why I was mad at him but I was. I told him not to talk to me for the rest of the day but admittedly, I'm regretting telling him that. Like hell I'll tell him that though. He can keep thinking I'm mad until I'm ready to tell him I'm not... Petty but I don't care. I rolled onto my side and let my mind wonder for a bit then closed my eyes before falling asleep.

A hard nudge on my shoulder disrupted my sleep but I ignored it. "Naruto, come on! You've been asleep throughout the entire school day!" I groaned and turned my head the opposite way. "Naruto!" Gaara pushed me over, making me fall onto the floor on my back and I hissed in pain before glaring at him. 

"Watch it you little shit before you hurt my bab- what?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I took in Gaara's appearance. Why does he look like this? He looks like how he was before he went through puberty... 

Gaara rolled his eyes and held out a hand for me to take. "You need to work on your anger issues. Come on, I'm hungry." I didn't respond to him and looked around us. It's our classroom... This is from high school... "Naruto, come on or I'll leave you." High school? We just graduated. Suddenly, Gaara gripped my arm and pulled me up. "Get you head out of the clouds and go." He shoved me forward but I stared at him with confusion. We're the same height? We were only the same height during freshman year. 

I looked down at my body and my eyes widened. Where's my baby?!

Frantically, I lifted my shirt and felt on it only to feel nothing but flatness. Flatness were a baby bump should be... My eyes burned with realization before I suddenly burst into tears and looked up at Gaara. "Naruto? What's wrong?!"

"My-My baby Gaara, it's gone...It's gone..." I fell to the floor in tears as Gaara knelt in front of me, trying to console me. There was nothing to console, I was crying ridiculously... My baby is gone after all those months and planning. I knew I wasn't fit enough to carry it. I'm so sorry baby... I'm so sorry... My breathing was hectic as I continuously poured out tears and sorry's. Pain gripped at my heart like a vice, making it even harder to breathe. 

I did the worse crime any mother could possibly do, I killed my own child because I wasn't strong enough and I'm so sorry... My vision started to fade in and out, revealing a worried Gaara. "Naruto, I know you like to prank people but this is not funny!" His voice was shaky and he hugged me tightly. "I don't understand what's wrong Naruto, please tell me." He sounded close to breaking down himself, but I was too far gone in my grief to explain... I love you baby... I love you so much...

~~~

"Naruto? Are you feeling a bit better?" I shook my head once and continued to stare straight ahead. I've been sitting on the same classroom floor for a long time now. I've been missing my baby... It made me feel lonely not having my baby with me anymore. I've only recently accepted that I don't have it anymore... That's when it hit home. I'm not a mother anymore... "Naru... I don't know what's going on with you but... you have never looked this sad unless you talked about your parents..." 

Slowly, I turned my gaze to Gaara. His face was tear stained and weary. "I lost my baby Gaara. The baby me and Sasuke made... I've carried that precious soul for months... And now it's gone. That's what's going on." I looked away from his puzzled expression as a new dread filled my mind. How will Sasuke take this?  This might break his heart... But I can't keep this from him... "I need to go." I stood up without difficulty, much to my disliking as a reminder of my baby's passing, and made my way to the door before giving Gaara one final glance then leaving into the hallway.

I took in my surroundings, despite the churning in my stomach. Definitely is high school... A high school they could've attended... I fought back another wave of tears and rubbed my eyes before going to the balcony, a place that Sasuke went to often when he had the time to. It was the special place where we finally decided to date one another. A smile tugged at my lips but didn't remain as I neared the steps. There aren't many students here so I assume it's after school... 

I took one at a time and wasn't in a hurry. It was going to be emotional and hard breaking this down to him. He might even realize it himself. When I reached the top, hesitation halted me from opening the door. I don't want to hurt him... It'll make me feel even worse than I already do... I sighed from my internal debate but then realized that I had no choice. He has a right to know... 

Setting my pride aside, I opened the door. I recognized him... but not his figure. My eyebrows furrowed in pure confusion as I noticed that we too, were nearly the same height. Sasuke's much taller than me... He turned in my direction when he heard the door and raised an eyebrow, "What do you want dobe?"

A frown came across my face, not from the name but rather from why both Gaara and Sasuke look different. "Sasuke? Why are you so short?"

He scoffed, "You're shorter than me baka."

"I know but... you're seventeen. Gaara looked young too but, I thought I was just hallucinating. I'm not sure if I am but it doesn't make sense."

He stared at me in silence before smirking slightly, "I never thought you would be the kind to do drugs."

I glared at him in irritation, "I don't and you know that."

He sighed, "What do you want?"

That one question brought back all of the sadness I've been dealing with and I looked down. "Uh..." My eyes filled with tears and I looked at him, provoking a slightly concerned expression. "I... I miscarried Sasuke... I'm so sorry I did... I tried to be strong for the baby but it's not there." I put a hand on my baby's old home as more tears poured down my face.

Only my weeping was heard for a short period of time before I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Naruto this is not funny, saying something dark like that as a joke isn't okay. I'm gonna head home." Disbelief crossed my mind and I turned around as Sasuke walked past me.

I grabbed his hand tightly before he could leave, "Sasuke I'm serious... our baby isn't here anymore. See for yourself..." I lifted my shirt with my free hand to show my flat stomach which he glanced at then met my eyes with a harsh gaze.

"What do you mean our baby?" 

My eyebrows furrowed, "Our baby Sasuke... I've been carrying our child for months..."

He stared at me with the same harsh and cold expression then tried to tug his hand away but I didn't let go. His stare turned into a glare, "Naruto stop trying to trick me, this prank you're trying to do isn't funny at all. I'm not gay, let alone the thought of having sex with you."

"Sasuke... what are you talking about? We've been together for a long fucking time are you serious?! Don't act like you have amnesia you asshole! You literally just fucked me last-,".

"Naruto, like I said. It isn't funny at all. I'm not gay. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for the ceremony tomorrow."

"I'm not fucking pranking you!"

"Well whatever you want to call it dobe."

I gritted my teeth in anger and narrowed my eyes on him, "Sasuke that is a heartless thing to say. You were the one who was so defensive about it being our baby. Now you're rejecting it? You can't even grieve our child's death?" Yet another teardrop ran down my cheek before others followed. "You said you loved our baby... You said you loved me. And now you're claiming you're not gay? Now you're calling our baby a prank?"

Instead of an answer I desperately craved for and yearned for his comfort, he simply rolled his eyes and yanked his hand away harshly from my grip before disappearing down the steps without giving me another glance. He really just... left me? Waves of salty liquid ran down my cheeks and drenched my shirt. He said he'd never leave me and that he loved me...

The pain from earlier returned but this time it was excruciating. My vision was blurred by the continuous tears of heartache from both the death of my child and the negligence from the love of my life. How could he not feel anything... How could he be so careless about our baby's death? The pain turned into agony, making my fall to my knees and weep uncontrollably. All those I love you's, all that time, all the passion we shared and he completely disregarded it... 

My sobs were the only sound that were heard, until I mustered enough strength through my sorrow.

"Sasu..."

So uhm... how can I break this to you guys... Uh... okay I'll be blunt, this is the last chapter... meaning, this book has come to a close. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.6K 158 11
⚠️Mature content⚠️ ⚠️Involves talk about rape, death, ect.⚠️ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...
18.4K 744 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...
34.3K 1.1K 16
"How come I only see you at night?" "I belong to the dark, night is where I belong...." Madara Uchiha, she heard stories of him. She lived in the vil...
18.7K 537 29
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...