I Love You (Completed)

By Rebel_Stories

Dating a sibling might be wrong, but not for Rydel and Riker. Their secretly dating and they love it. But whe... More

I Love You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter 28

931 19 0
By Rebel_Stories

Rydel's Point Of View

As we huddle into Riker's car, I keep on smiling at the tought of our first date. "So where are we going, Rikey?" I asked him. He smirked and took my hand in his. "It's a suprise, bæ." He replied. I frowned at his reply. I gave him my famous puppy dog eyes. He chuckled and said "That won't work tonight, Rydel." I rolled my eyes playfully. 'Darn it!'

-SKIPPING TIEMPO- (A/N Spanish for time)

We arrived moments later at a park. I checked my phone and saw the time was 8:26. "C'mon Rydel!" Riker said grabbing my hand and leading me to some place I don't know. When he stops walking, I see there's a blanket under a tree, rose petals surrounding the blanket, 3 candles sitting on the petals, and a picnic basket. "Riker!! You shouldn't have done all of this!!" I sighed.

Riker's Point Of View

"Riker!! You shouldn't have done all of this!!" She sighed. I sat her down before I answered, and cupped her perfect face in my hands. "Yes, I did. For you, I would buy you a million of supplies that you needed." I said to her. Rydel blushed and smiled. I kissed her lips still cupping her face in my hands. She smiled throught our lip locking moment. I pulled away and grinned. I interwined our hands and opened up the picnic basket with my free hand. "Let's get started with this date, princess!" I popped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-