Tog/ACOTAR one shots

By Bookworm__4__Life

*disclaimer: all characters, names, places, etc belong to Sarah J.Maas* This is just a bunch of random ideas... More

"Time of the month"
The beast
flame
battle thing
chapter 52 Rowan POV
lyssandrian
Don't let me down
My ships
Sunset Passions
That Voice (Feysand)

Missing Mate

1.3K 9 0
By Bookworm__4__Life

*This is what I believe went down with Rhys when Feyre left for the cabin*

She left me in the mud. I tried to call for her, but she kept walking, leaving me on the floor, wings slowly healing. That was an hour ago, Cassian helped me get into a tent where I now lay, tears streaming down my face trying to think about anything but my mate, and her anger at the discovery. Mor walks in, I lost a lot of blood, but I remember Feyre leaving with her. 

"Where is she?" I ask, the muscles in my back tightening, sending a shiver of pain through my wings. I fight too keep my eyes open, the last part of the poison trying to take control.

"Your wings are healing nicely" She says, not an answer. 

"Where. Is. She?" I growl. 

"I can't tell you" she says looking away. 

I sigh, trying to keep the instinct to demand to know where she is, to go to her at bay. "she's safe?" I ask instead. She nods. "Ok" I let the poison lull me into an uneasy sleep. 

I wake up with the words she told me after we visited the court of nightmares repeating through my head. I begin to dread having to speak to her agin, feel her denying me, because why wouldn't she? Im a mess, and who would willingly live a life with a target on their back? I check the bond, careful not to tug on it, and tightness I didn't even notices lifts as I realize she's ok, she's safe. 

I try to get up, but upon standing I collapse. Mor walks in 

"Don't stand yet, it's a wonder you are still alive at all" I sigh and climb back into the bed, sleeping for another two days. 

        According to Mor its been nearly a week since Feyre left, and I needed to talk to her. I set off before she knew what I was doing, flying to the mountain cabin that I used to go to to reflect. after a few hours of flying I finally knock on the great door.

She pulls it open and we stare at each other for a moment, me ready to fly back if she asks, but she doesn't instead she pulls the door open wider, relief almost knocks me off my feet as I walk in to see she has been painting, parts of each of us are everywhere, its beautiful. 

Word count: 411

A.N: I'm not very good at writing so please leave a comment with suggestions on how I could improve my writing, my plan with this is to just kind of write whatever random ideas come to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
761K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...