Real Madrid Group Chat

By iamzebanaaz

Just a story where Marcelo accidentally adds a girl in the Real Madrid Group Chat! Word of warning, this book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A Year with Real Madrid - Rough Summary
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Christmas Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 21

1.7K 39 21
By iamzebanaaz

Angie's P.O.V.

We pulled up outside the club and there were paparazzi were already there which caused everyone to groan in annoyance. The fans gathered outside started to scream as soon as they noticed the guys and we rushed inside the club. From what I've been told, the guys have rented out the club for the night and the only people inside were the ones that they knew, so our night out wouldn't be a complete disaster. 

After numerous greeting and introductions, Gareth, Isco, Marco and I sat in a booth. Gareth next to me and Isco across from me with Marco next to him. Marco flagged a waitress down and ordered us a ton of drinks. I looked at him surprised, "Why so many drinks?" He gave me a mischievous look, "Because we're gonna have tons of fun tonight!" The drinks came and we all picked up a shot and raised it up, "To an epic night that we might not remember tomorrow." Isco spoke and we all cheered in union.

After a few shots, Gareth and I had teamed up to find a girl for Isco and Marco. After an hour of setting them up with numerous girls, Isco finally found someone he was interested in and he was talking to her and Marco had disappeared who knows where. "Well he looks happy.", Gareth said as we watched Isco talk to the girl.  I smiled as I looked away from them, "Yes he does. We did a good job." He laughed shaking his head and before he could say anything, 'Wasted' by Tiesto started to play and we decided to dance. 

Gareth lead me to the dance floor and we started to dance which soon turned into a goofy dance off between us, Cristiano and Marcelo. The four of us were screaming the lyrics and dancing crazily. 

Soon the song changed to 'Rewind Repeat It' by Martin Garrix and Ed Sheeran, and Gareth asked me to dance.

Stay for the night

Call it what you want

Gareth put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

And I'll compromise
To have you in my arms

I rested my hands on his shoulders...

Is this what you needed?
'Cause I'll find the faith in anything

...and looked at him. He was already looking at me with a soft smile on his face. We just swayed looking into each other's eyes.

Don't fight the feeling
Rewind, repeat it

He spun me out..

Rewind repeat it

and pulled me back in, my back against his front.

If the world ends tonight
You'll be in my arms

We swayed like that for a bit and he spun me again, facing him.

We'll be frozen in time
Underneath the stars

Our eyes locked together and we come even closer. He put his hand on my cheek and leaned down slowly and I raised my head to meet him.

My lungs are screaming
This heart is bleeding

Finally our lips met and it was as if fireworks had went off. Both of his hands held my face, thumbs caressing my cheeks as  his lips moved against mine softly and slowly. 

I love this feeling
So rewind, repeat it

We pulled back slightly, foreheads resting against each other's. I smiled at him shyly and he smiled back and kissed me once again.

Rewind, repeat it

We pulled away and Gareth lead me to the bar and got us lemonades to sober up so he could show me something. It was 2 A.M. when we sneaked out from the club and hailed a cab. "So where are we going?" I asked him curiously. He just winked at me, "You'll see."

After about half an hour the cab stopped and we got out. Gareth paid the driver and grabbed my hand. We walked towards the fence where Gareth told me to wait while he talked to the guard. I stood there watching Gareth talk to the guard who looked starstrucked, probably a Real Madrid fan. Gareth took a picture with him and gestured me to come as the guard let us inside the gate. 

We walked for a bit and there was a huge old building like structure in front of us. It was lit up with yellow nights and looked beautiful against the night sky. We headed past the building and I looked at Gareth confused, "Where are we going?" He just ignored me and I continued looking at him.

He stopped and turned to me, "Look around you." and when I did, I was left breathless.

We were standing on a platform above the water and there were two more structures there. Both lit up just like the building. The three of them shone brightly against the pitch black sky and reflected in the water beautifully.

I was marveling at the beauty in front me and all I could say was, "It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful." Gareth said as he stood in front of me and tucked my hair behind my ears. I blushed hard and looked down feeling shy. He put his fingers beneath my chin and lifted my head up, "You get even more beautiful when you blush." He said as he kissed my forehead and the tenderness he treated me with made my heart beat even faster. 

We sat down on the ground leaning against the last structure, looking out at the water.  "What is this place anyway?" I asked Gareth.

"The Temple of Debod. It is an ancient Egyptian temple."

"Wow! Why did the guard let us in here?" I asked him. He looked at me sheepishly, "Luckily he was a Real Madrid fan so I just took a picture with him and asked if we could go in. He was more than delighted to help me out if I kept it a secret."

"What if he was a Atletico fan?"

"Then we would have missed out on an unforgettable."

I looked at him,"Well I'm glad he wasn't."

He looked back, "I am too."

 We stayed there talking till the sun came up and the lights turned off. As we stood up to leave, I took one more look around the now bright scene.

I turned to Gareth, "Thank you for making this night magical."

"You're more than welcome sweetheart." He replied as he kissed me again. I sighed happily as he pulled away and all I could think of was,'This guy is too good to be true!'

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

OMG!! They kissed!!  What do you guys think about their chemistry? Too much or too boring? Let me know your thoughts!

Since this story is almost at 12K views, I've decided to do a little contest! Who wants to be Isco's girlfriend in this story? It wouldn't be a major role but there will be chapters where she'll make an appearance. If you're interested, send me these details and I'll pick the best character: Name, appearance, personality and nationality. Good luck! :)

Lastly, a huge thank you to all of you who have stuck by this story since the beginning. To all the readers, new and old, thank you for taking you time out to read, vote and comment. It means a lot to me and I hope that you all know how much I appreciate you.

If you've voted on all chapters and I still haven't dedicated a chapter to you, let me know so I can do it.

Chapter Dedication: @Zombie4Lyfe Thanks for voting! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.6K 41
In which Karim Benzema thinks he's sending a snapchat to Raphael Varane but ends up snapchatting with a girl who cannot believe her luck. #309 in Fan...
99.8K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piqué is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...
32.3K 442 32
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
52.2K 1.2K 17
BOOK ONE - IN WHICH, MARCO TRIES TO WIN BACK HIS EX-WIFE AND HIS DAUGHTER AFTER RUINING THEIR LIVES.