In Love With A Screamer

By thefangirllife726

Mackenzie Ray Daniels is just turning 21 years old and wants to live life something she's never been able to... More

Birthday
Fun Day
Hero
Standing Out
Confessions
Memories
Temptations
Copeland
First Date
It's Official
Love Internally
10am Sharp
Grandma
Landing
Stomach Tied In Knots
California Bound
3 months later
Changes
Warped Tour
Last Show
My Family
Home
Tada
Sequel

Phone Call

122 1 0
By thefangirllife726

"Hello?" I answered "Where are you?!?" she asked "Why?" I asked "Because I got a call from Kellin saying you weren't home and he said he went to the office and they said you paid for four months rent and left, he's worried to death" "Yeah I bet" I said with annoyed tone "Why be like that?" she asked "He never loved me and lied to me the whole time" I said "You got in a fight, something you two are going to do, he's not perfect why'd you expect everything to be?" she asked "I understand he's not perfect but this involves a baby" I said "so you ran away because of a fight? isn't that running away from your problems? something you said you never would do because it's something your mom would do" I sighed "Well I am not my mom, I am staying for my kid" I said "So you're in South Carolina?, I figured" I sighed "Yes" I said "Well try to come home soon, I got to go bye" she said "Okay bye" I said and I hung up the phone then I got up and walked to Braxtons room and she is playing with her barbies I sat on her bed watching her smiling then my phone rang it was Kellin I hit ignore I then began watching Braxton again "Mommy?" she asked "yeah baby?" I said "Where is my daddy?" "In California" I said "Can I see my daddy?" she asked "No baby I can't even see your daddy" I said "Okay" she said I am glad she stopped asking about Jake I wasn't wanting to explain to a five year old she was never going to see her dad because he was in jail she than proceeded to play with her barbies.

At about 7:00 is when we sat down and ate it was silent and no one talked then we finished eating and I gave Braxton a bath and put her in her Dora pj's and tucked her into bed as I was about to turn the light off and leave but then Braxton spoke "Mommy? Can you read me a story?" I looked at the time it was 8:37 "Yeah baby" I said then I went to her bookshelf and I pulled out Goodnight Moon and began reading it to her and her eyes would close and then open I think she was resisting to sleep then she finally feel asleep as I closed the book I smiled and kissed her forehead and I put the book back on the shelf I walked out turning off the light and walked to my bedroom and I was frightened with Kellin sitting on my bed 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 166 21
Vic Fuentes is a 23 year old who hates his job at a bank and wants to get away from his creepy boss. Kellin Quinn is a 22 year old who just finished...
137K 7.4K 52
© treasyreisland1239@hotmail.com//PierceSleepingBrides Kellin a sophomore in high school. Decisions so many decisions. There are the right ones and...
4.8K 270 33
In which Kellin Quinn falls in love with someone who's just not a good person. Things change when he loses his boyfriend and nearly loses his best fr...
7.4K 297 20
Katie Richards is a confused 21 year old who is scared to love again after being abused by her boyfriend for two years. But when she meets two of her...