~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

alphaoriginal द्वारा

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... अधिक

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

32. Moody Mornings

2.7K 107 85
alphaoriginal द्वारा

A/n: I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear I love blackbear.

Anyway, lets start the chapter.

Oh, and I forgot to mention..... I love blackbear. <3

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"TYLER, GET THE FUCK UP!" Josh screamed in my ear whacking me hard across the face with a pillow.

I squealed jolting myself upwards, from my camp bed, with a panic-stricken expression.

"W-wha? What's ha-happening?" I breathed out dazed and confused.

"Hurry Up! I've been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes," Josh whined. "We're gonna miss our flight."

The red haired boy trodged out of the room grabbing his suitcase and pulling it along behind him.

I yawned laying back down in my bed. It was pitch black outside with a crescent moon shining dimly in the night sky. Rolling over and grabbing my phone to check the time, I saw it was 3:43am.

I groaned staring up at the ceiling, why did the school have to make our flight so early?!

Lazily sitting myself up, I stood using the edge of Josh's bed to help heave my heavy body up. I had only managed to get about 3 hours of sleep last night, so I was a complete wreck.

"Tyler hurry up and start getting ready!" Josh called from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes grabbing a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt to change into, quickly throwing them on before Josh came back in the room. He is so God damn annoying, ugh!

Footsteps were heard as Josh jogged up the stairs and came strolling in his room. "You packed everything?" The boy asked.

"I think so," I replied as I stuffed any of my remaining clothes into my case. Knowing that it was probably going to be freezing cold outside, especially at this early in the morning, I yanked out my black Addidas hoodie and pulled it over my head. Although it was overly large for my small frame, it was comfortable, warm, and made me feel cosy.

"Alright," Josh responded checking his phone for the time, "We should probably start loading our suitcases into the boot of the car."

I nodded, grabbing a firm hold onto my case and wheeling it along. One thing I noticed, as I walked down the corridor after Josh, is how heavy my luggage really was.

I had only packed enough clothes for the week along with some other essentials, and yet it felt as if it weighed a ton. My hand started aching as I dragged it along.

There was was an issue once I'd reached the stairs..... Now how on earth was I meant to carry it down.

Sighing, I lifted my case up struggling to keep a firm grip. My fingers were slipping from the handle as I bit my bottom lip hard in concentration.

Josh seemed to notice my lack of strength. "Do you need help?" He questioned.

"No. I'm fine," I muttered back to him. Since when would I need Josh's help.

He raised an eyebrow at me with a cocky smirk pulling at the side of his lips. "You sure?"

"Yes Joshua, I am su-AH." I yelped as I accidentally dropped my case down causing it to land on my foot. I heard a muffled snicker errupt from the red haired boy next to me as I hissed in pain rubbing my foot.

"So you don't need help?" Josh asked. You could practically hear the smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes cussing under my breath before a passing my suitcase over to Josh.

The boy easily picked it up, one handed, and strode down the stairs with not a single glimpse of struggle involved.

I groaned to myself in annoyance as I followed down the stairs behind him. Why did Josh always have to make me look so weak?

"Go wait in the living room as I put these in the car," he ordered as he wheeled both mine and his case out of the front door.

I nodded, my heavy feet plodding against the floor as I walked in the living room and collapsed on the sofa, digging my face into the pillow.

"Uuuaaggghhh," I moaned out. The sound slightly muffled from the pillow. Why did I have to be here, this house was like the living hell.

Everything I do, I always somehow get put with Josh.

Why did the author of this book have to be so cruel to me?!!

I whimpered in the pillow, but stopped when I heard a loud cough from someone clearing out my throat.

I hesitantly sat up, looking to see who it was.

"Are you okay, Tyler?" Mrs. Dun asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh-ug, ah yee- yes," I choked out on my own spit. She gave me a suspicious look as her eyebrows drew together.

"I'm just tired," I stated giving out a semi-convincing yawn.

She hummed, nodding in understanding. "Yes well, it is very early in the morning. I myself am very tired. I should probably go have a coffee now to wake up properly before I have to drive you, for the next hour, to the airport."

Just as Mrs.Dun was about to leave, Josh came in the room.

"Hey mum."

"Hello darling." She smiled. "You've packed everything in?"

"Yes, I've just loaded it in the car," Josh replied.

"Okay, that's good. Now are any of you boys hungry?"

Me and Josh both shook our heads.

"M'kay, I'm just going to have a quick coffee, then we'll leave." Mrs.Dun walked out if the room leaving me and Josh to sit there in silence.

Josh tapped his fingers along the coffee table as I watched him. There was nothing really to talk about, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Although, there will be plenty of time for sleeping on the plane. That's only if I don't get seated next to one of those annoying chatter boxes who are constantly yapping on and on. I hate those types of people, they're just constantly talking gibberish all the time.

Josh finally broke the tension between us and spoke up. "Are you excited, baby boy?"

"Don't call me that," I said sternly.

"Why not?" He asked smirking.

"Because I have a girlfriend," I stated.

"How come I never see her with you?" Questioned Josh. "You don't really seem like a couple at all."

I sighed in annoyance, rolling my eyes. "Shes just busy."

"MmHmm," Josh hummed sarcastically. "Right, 'busy'. How come she's 'busy' all the time?"

I glared at Josh. He was starting to really get on my nerves. "Can you just shut up!"

Me and Jenna's love life was NONE of his business, so why the need for him to get involved. He had nothing to do with us. At. All. What gave him the right to start questioning our relationship?

"Someone's moody," he muttered under his breath.

He furrowed his brows at me before rolling his eyes and pulling out his phone from his pocket.

I sighed aggravated, and doing the same. I had a lot if messages from my mum asking if everything was going okay.

I had the temptation just to tell her that everything was not okay because I was being forced to spend time with the devil's child, but I didn't think that would end up going well. So I just decided to reply to her, 'Everything is great, mum. Xx'

Of course, that was a complete lie.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2K 131 10
this story is fanmade only
4.6K 300 34
Opposites James and Mica plan their mutual friend's birthday party together. What Mica doesn't know is that James has a massive crush on him...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...