Awesome stories!

بواسطة JossieLouis

These are the stories that I really like and hope you guys also like it. Have a great time reading! المزيد

He's my tank
Defenders
Offenders
Better than revenge
99% Irresistible
Pretty bad things
The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
The Happy Birthday Song
Parents in Training
Cherry Knots
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
The Bad Boy and The Nerd
The DILF (18+ Only) [COMPLETED]
Maid for Hire
You tutor me in the ways of math and I tutor you in the ways of love. Deal?
When Like Minds Collide (Brightmore #1)
When Two Hearts Meet (Brightmore #2)
Sweet Love of Mine
Bad Boy Vibes
Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations
Believe Me, I'm Lying
Enjoying the Chase (SAMPLE ONLY. PUBLISHING SPRING 2014)
Playing Evelyn
Nothing Left to Lose (SAMPLE ONLY - IT IS BEING PUBLISHED ON 5th NOVEMBER 2013)
There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
The Rented Husband (Southern Nights Series)
In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)
Illegal My Ass
Saving Elliot
The Quirky Tale of April Hale
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (slowly editing)
Pretend
Sugar Babe [Completed]
Their Paid Girl
Tempting the Players (completed)
Teen Idols And Happy Meals
His Revenge
A Penny's Worth of Affection
The Dark Prince.
The Accidental Tourists
Sweetly Yours
On The Run
Pillow Talk, Love, and Other Things

Culinaria L'amore

79 1 0
بواسطة JossieLouis

Culinaria L'amore

Infatuated

"Kirsten, you have some frosting on your mouth." He muttered softly, his gaze not moving from my lips. I could feel my heart flutter under my dress, and as I stared into his grey eyes surrounded by the long eyelashes I adored, I swore that I could see something like hunger in his eyes. Hunger for something other than food. Kirsten Bellini thought she had her whole life mapped out. After graduating high school, she planned on remaining a chef at her father's small restaurant, L'amore, and maybe, just maybe, fall in love if she found the right man. Garrett Bianchi didn't care what would happen in his life. He only knew one thing for certain. Love was a bitch and it hurt, even more than skinning a finger on the cheese shredder, which happened often, being the son of famous chef and culinary instructor, Robert Bianchi. When they first meet at the funeral mourning her father's tragic death, Kirsten and Garrett could have appeared to be more opposite, other for their shared love of cooking. But who knows? After all, there sometimes can be a love stronger than the love of food.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 91K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
218K 23.7K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
369K 23K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...