take what you want and go -fa...

By GUCCI-TEARS

"it's been 2 years and i still can't forget you" /book 1/ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
sequel

seven *

3.2K 218 120
By GUCCI-TEARS

trigger:mentions just a bit of self harm .
vote or comment :)
reminder: please listen to the song.

finn,

i cried so much that day. that fucking day was the day i started to get scars on my arms and wrists.

i felt like everything was a bad dream and i just wanted to wake up. finn you made my life into a living nightmare.

you were once my everything finn. you were my in my life and now i want you out of my life.

i remember when you asked me to be your boyfriend. i said yes. but we had to keep it a secret.

whenever i wanted to kiss or hug you in public you would push me away. you were someone else in front of everyone else. and that hurt. everyone thought i was your best friend when in reality i was your boyfriend. and you don't know how much that hurt.

with all my hate,
jack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...