Yan-Chan and the 10 Male Riva...

Da PeaceDragon22

I'm sure anyone who saw Yandere-devs April Fools video was just as ticked as I was knowing that these guys wo... Altro

A/n
Monday, Week One, Day One
Tuesday, Week One, Day Two
Wednesday, Week One, Day Three
Thursday, Week One, Day Four
Friday, Week One, Day Five
Saterday, Day Six
Sunday, Day 7
Monday, Week Two, Day Eight
Tuesday, Week Two, Day Nine
Wednesday, Week Two, Day Ten
Friday, Week Two, Day 12
Saturday, Day 13
Sunday, Day 14

Thursday, Week Two, Day Eleven

8.3K 161 474
Da PeaceDragon22

Senpai..?

Where did Senpai go?

I slept next to him last night... 

Did he leave me..?

Why is it so cold?

Why is it so dark?

Shouldn't I be in pain right now? I received a lot of cuts yesterday... I feel so numb...

What's going on?

I sat up and observed my surroundings. I still can't see anything... I can't feel my bed either... I must be dreaming right now... I stood up and turned around, there was a single chair facing a dimly lit screen... Without thinking I approached and sat down, my attention glued to the dark, reflective surface.

Suddenly it flickered to life, and I saw myself. But...that can't be me... My smile didn't look forced, and my eyes were bright with life... Something I could only hope to replicate on a daily basis. But I wasn't alone, Osano held my hand as we walked down a street lit brightly by strands of Christmas lights. We seem older... Happier... In love... We stopped in front of a restaurant and he held open the door before the two of us realized that there was mistletoe hanging above our heads. I grinned and pulled him down by the scarf forcing him to kiss me.

It was like the channel suddenly changed... Instead of Osano, it was Amao. I was still so vastly different than myself... But we still looked the same age as now, but still more joyful and starry eyed. We were baking it seemed. If I were to guess it was some sort of of pie. There was also a turkey waiting to be put in the oven. The brunette suddenly got a handful of flour and rubbed it into my hair, I did the same laughing gleefully as it turned into a little war between us, ending only as he wrapped his powdered arms around me with a large smile.

It changed again, this time it was Kizano. We were sitting on a couch in comfortable clothing, our expressions peaceful as we watched some romance. A bouquet of roses and box of chocolates laying on the table in front of us as we cuddled next to each other. He looked down at me briefly before placing a kiss on the top of my head. I merely held him tighter in response, shutting my eyes and curled closer.

The screen changed again, and for my confusement, it was Oko. We were in a graveyard, walking around hand in hand in weird costumes. He looked kind of nervous and a bit fidgety in his vampire outfit. But I didn't seem to mind and seemed at peace with him near me. All of a sudden he tripped and drug me down with him. I laughed and pecked him on the cheek as we lay on top of each other in the grass. He grinned sheepishly as he held me close.

Next was Aso, we were standing in a crowd of people. I sat on top of his shoulders yet again cheering and celebrating as some sort of clock started to count down from ten. As soon as it hit zero, he swung me down into a kiss that I gladly returned. The crowd was going nuts and confetti rained down on us as fireworks lit up the sky. 

After him was the pink haired dude from yesterday... I think his name was Mujo? We were sitting with a group of kids painting eggs. Mujo smiled as I helped a little girl reaching out for a different paintbrush. Suddenly all the kids got up and exited the room excitedly. He looked at me with a grin before placing a bunny ear headband onto my head. I smiled back and gave him a quick kiss before chasing after the children.

Next was my costumer, Mido. We were walking arm in arm around a shrine, both dressed in beautiful kimonos. He stopped suddenly and motioned for me to stay put. He left then returned swiftly with a well-made hair comb from one of the vendors. He placed it into my hair gently with a satisfied grin, he rubbed his fingers along my face as I blushed up at him. But I smiled happily all the same. 

Osorō was next, we were alone. Staring up at Sakura trees as their petals fell down at a steady rate. He seemed peaceful as we laid side by side in the grass. His tattered jacked was balled up underneath my head and our hands were intertwined. He glanced at me before bringing my hand to his lips and placed a light kiss on my knuckles, before closing his eyes with a satisfied grin on his face.

After him to my surprise was Hanakō. We appeared to be running around playing pranks on each other, laughing and smiling the entire time. We didn't care what the world thought of us as we made fools of ourselves. In the end I finally got him to stop with a kiss to his forehead.

Finally, was Megamo. He was dressed down slightly as we sat side by side on a picnic blanket. His expression was relaxed for a change, and he actually looked happy. We were both staring at the night sky as fireworks lit up the world around us. Megamo then grabbed my hand and I readjusted it so we were holding them together, I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

The screen then went blank...

Before it lit up the dark space around me in static filled frenzy..! But I could see a figure in the static. It was me, the real me... The normal me... The expressionless me... Standing over what appeared to be lumps on the ground. With a start, I realized they were bodies. Lots of bodies... Before me in the static in the screen, was the true me.

I felt my heart throb, was I...scared? Sad? I don't know... 

"Ayano." I jolted hearing the assortment of voices saying my name, spinning around I saw the ten males from the screen. 

The older Osano, "Yan-chan."

Floury Amao, "Aya-chan."

Casual Kizano, "Darling."

Vampire Oko, "A-Ayano..."

Confetti-haired Aso, "Ayano!"

Paint splattered Mujo, "Sweetheart."

Festive Mido, "Doll."

Peaceful Osorō, "Pipsqueak..."

Mischievous Hanakō, "Ayano-Senpai!"

And relaxed Megamo, "Angel."

They all held their hand out to me at once, "I love you!" I wanted to grin, to smile, and run to them like the version of me on the screen would have... Its what I always wanted. To be normal. To have a normal life, a normal smile, a normal relationship.

But I can't...I'm not a normal girl... 

I hid the sight of them with my hands, trying to rid the thoughts that plagued me as a child. But they came anyway and tore me to shreds.

I will never be normal...

I will never fit in...

I will never be complete...

I will never be happy...

I will never love anyone...

And no one will be able to love the real me...

The expressionless monster...

I removed my hands feeling another on my shoulder, the ten males were gone and replaced by a man whose face was shadowed, but I could see the glint of a pair of glasses. He pointed behind me. I turned slowly to have my heart rate pick up. There sitting in a spotlight, reading a book on the fountain, was my Senpai.

My chance for being normal.

To have a normal life.

To be someone.

To be complete.

I felt a true smile break out on my face as I ran towards him. My Senpai is the one who can fix my problem. The one who can save me. My light in the darkness. He looked up from his book at me and-...

Glared down at me... "Stop it! Get away from me!" Yelled at me... "Freak!" Hates me... 

He walked away taking my light away from me... I could feel sorrow and remorse... I could feel tears stream down my face as my world turned dark again... The doctors were right... I will never be a normal person... I will never feel complete... I have to keep pretending...

I have to keep being fake...

No one will love me if I'm myself...

I'm incomplete...

I'm no one...

That's when I woke up, I could cry in relief. Senpai doesn't actually hate me! But rather feeling relieved I could only feel the stinging pain of the scratches and bruises all over my body... I was certain that I was going to be left behind at the school, thank goodness for Amao... Wait, Senpai didn't stop by my house did he? I don't think so... Then...I fell asleep in Amao's arms? 

I scooted away from the warm chest slowly, to be pulled back against it as it's owner mumbled a bit before yawning. "Morning Aya-chan..." Amao...breathed out as he rubbed a hand threw my hair. "How are you feeling?" 

I feel like I was beaten up by a bunch of girls with claws for nails. "I've been better..." I mumbled as I stiffened to his touch, he brushed a knot on my head and I felt myself wince involuntarly. It felt like a hammer was beating my brain and a bunch of scissors were being stabbed into my body.

"S-sorry..!" He removed his hand swiftly. "Do you...feel okay enough to go to school?" I need to figure out who did this to me and see if their malicious intent has any connections to my Senpai.

"Yes." He released me slowly and sat up, he put a hand to my forehead and sighed.

"Alright, but you have to take it easy. Okay?" I nodded as he slipped on his white overshirt and shoes. "Go get changed, I'm going to go make breakfast. Does French toast sound alright?" What is that? I don't have any of those breadstick things from France, how's he going to make it? 

Nonetheless I nodded, I was honestly curious what it was and how he was going make it with my limited ingredients. He smiled and closed the door behind him as he left. I could hear him sigh on the other side of the door. Did he...feel bad for me? As I took off my pajamas I could understand why...

I was covered in bandages everywhere, there was black and blue bruises littered across my pale skin, and where there wasn't scratches there was red scrapes where I hit the wall or ground and slid. I'm what people would call "a mess". I quickly changed into my clothes, putting on my longer pair of  stockings  to try and hide some of my scratches. I won't be able to hide the scratches on my face. I don't think even make up could hide those...

I sat slowly on my bed watching my movements to make sure I didn't open any of these thousands of little imperfections. Imperfect... My dream... It seemed so sweet and innocent at times. But the darkness, the static... It was like the sweet, innocence of the dream was being twisted by the dark overall message. I'm not normal... 

But the guys... I was dating them, I was doing things I wanted to experience with emotion. I was happy. And they weren't Taro. Taro... Taro despised me... He yelled at me... He didn't want me... 

But I need him. No more hospitals. No more doctors. No more medicine. No more bullying. No more acting. I want to be normal. I want to be complete. I don't want to be fake. I won't loose him for anything. Or anyone.

I need to get rid of Amai. She can't have him. She doesn't need him like I do. She doesn't love him like I do. She doesn't deserve him like I do. She doesn't need to exist. 

I need to get rid of her. I need to kill her. I have to do it.

No MeRCy.

"Ayano! You up idiot!" But as always I first have to deal with my male rivals. "What the hell are you doing in her house!?" I exited my room and headed towards the kitchen, Amao had a smile on his face but it seemed forced. There was a plate of strangely colored toast with powdered sugar on the table. Is that French toast? Doesn't really look French...

"I was helping Aishi-chan and she asked me to stay." So this is another 'I did something embarrassing with my rivals because I mistaken them for Senpai' moments. 

Great.

Osano looked like he was about to retort until he noticed my presence, he turned to face me fully. His scowl was replaced by a look of shock, "What..? What happened to you?" He stepped closer and brushed his fingertips against two of the bandages on my face gently. 

I looked away from his worried gaze and stared at the floor instead. I really don't want to have to deal with this. I'm barely walking every two steps without wincing. Do I have to deal with the pain of telling him I'm dumb? "I was jumped yesterday. I'm fine it's no big deal." 

Both males turned stoney at the way I worded my sentence. "No big deal!?" Osano took a seat at the table and started to yank at his hair. "No big deal my ass! You're covered in bandages and bruises! Who did this to you?!" I shook my head and sat down as well. Amao scooted the plate closer to me then handed me another glass of water and pill. 

"She doesn't know. We found her yesterday laying on the pavement..." Amao didn't need to continue. I was attacked blindly and the only clues I have is that they're female, they knew Amao was with me yesterday, and they were oddly silent while beating me up... 

"We?" As the boys talked I began to dig into the powdered toast, tastes pretty good.

"Me and Amai." Amao began to clean up the skillet he used, but turned back to the orange haired male to elaborate. 

"Ah." These two don't mix too well now do they? At least it isn't as bad as Osano and Kizano. "I guess I should thank you for taking care of this idiot." I rolled my eyes at him as I shoved another bite of bread in my mouth.

"Trust me," Amao said with yet another forced grin as he dried the metal pan. "I don't mind taking care of her." Looks like the tension is thickening. 

Osano glared at him as he crossed his arms across his chest. "I'm glad." 

There was a thick silence as the two of them kept their gazes away from each other. I finished my bread and stood to clean my plate. "Thank you for breakfast, Amao-Senpai."

His expression lit up and he gave me a genuine smile, "No need to thank me, I'd do this everyday if you'd let me." He paused as soon as the words left his mouth, he slapped a hand over his mouth and his cheeks darkened as he looked sheepishly down at me. "Excuse me for a moment..!" He rushed out of the room as if he set the stove on fire.

It would probably dim compared to Osano's scowl.

"Explain. Now." He stared at me as I scrubbed the extra sugar off my plate. 

I didn't want to tell him anything. I didn't want him to worry about me. And that's the thing that got to me. This guy was my forced play date ever since we moved here. I only relied on him back then to seem normal. Now I care about how he feels. Not just him... These boys are growing on me... It's not like I haven't noticed.

I'm confessing things to my best friend that I would have never cared about confiding in. I'm appreciating the small things that Kizano and Amao do for me. I'm becoming used to having Oko's presence following me. I'm slowly adjusting to Aso's chummy behavior. I'm not bashing Osorō or getting as annoyed by him like I used to. Heck, I'm even still helping Megamo with his paperwork. 

And they're not my Senpai. 

"I'm waiting." For what? Me to fall madly in love with you? It's not happening. I'm sorry. I need Senpai to express emotions... I can't live without him.

"I was jumped. End of story." If I was the type to be scared easily, I would have jumped hearing him slam his fist against the table. So instead of squeaking in surprise, I turned to address his glare. "Please refrain from assaulting my furniture." That threw him off for a moment.

But only a moment, "I'm not in the mood for these vague explanations! Someone hurt you! And I intend on finding out whose doing this to you! N-not that I want to or anything! It's not l-like I like you or something! Idiot!" I felt a flicker of annoyance run through my veins.

And that flicker turned into a flame of rage. "And I'm not in the mood for explaining how I was fooled into going out to the incinerator and beaten to a pulp. Guess we're both lost at what to do then, now aren't we?" I glared back at him as I put away my plate. His own wavered. "If you think I'm scared of whoever is doing this to me, than think again. They are just a bunch of insolent fools who have no idea who they are messing with. I've already dealt with this sort of thing in my old neighborhood. But I guess you would never have known that." His glare completely disappeared and turned into a mixture of shock and astonishment. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to school." 

I stormed out of my house away from him, I guess he was too flabbergasted to even think of following me out of there. Hopefully he can explain to Amao how he managed to tick me off. My body ached... My heart was abnormally throbbing... To be perfectly honest...

I feel guilty...

I might have just torn apart my ties to a guy who has been with me since I was ten... He never knew why we moved here... He doesn't know who I was before we were forced to play with each other... And I feel terrible for never telling him who I really am...

A girl destined to love one man who gives her light for all eternity. To love no other. To be fixed. To become normal. To become complete. To feel real...

I wanted to turn around, to hug him, to tell him that I'm sorry for snapping at him. To tell him the truth. But I couldn't, my feet were already taking me to the one man who could save me from my own prison. To fix me so I can explain everything with true emotions behind my words. Senpai will save me and I will protect him with my life. 

But first, I need to become stronger. 

I need, "Hey! Ayano, wait up!" For my coach to give me a better fitness plan.

I stopped and waited for the sports club leader to catch up to me. "Good morning Aso-Senpai." His grin disappeared when he saw the bandages on my arms and face.

He rushed over to me faster and nearly ran into me as he came to a halt right in front of me. "Are you okay!? What happened?" He grabbed my right hand delicately and observed the bandages wrapped around my knuckles.

"I'm fine, just got a little scraped up." His eyes held so much pity towards me I almost started to feel sorry for myself.

"Who did this to you?" How did he figure that out? I could've fell down the stairs and gained all these cuts from that. How did he figure out so quickly it was a person?

"I... I honestly don't know..." He seemed to understand and dropped the subject. Unfortunately the people around us did not. They began to whisper about my appearance, I felt a little awkward hearing them talking about me. 

I guess my reputation still isn't that high... And if anything I look like a delinquent. Aso must have noticed either their stares of my discomfort. "Here."  He untied his jacket and offered it to me. "Put this on."

"I couldn't." I would look like I'm  dating him if I did so. 

"Yes you can," He grinned down at me and flung it around my shoulders, "Just think of it like a shield from their stares." He whispered, he glanced at some of the bystanders and glared. I guess he's trying to help me stay under the radar. If people think I'm weak that'll make me seem like an easy target. I put my arms through the sleeves and felt my muscles scream as the movement. 

It was too big for me, but it at least covered the scratches on my arms. "Thank you, Aso-Senpai." He returned his gaze to me and he smiled. 

"Come on! Let's go to school!" I felt a tiny grin find its way onto my lips as he grabbed my hand and matched my pace towards the gate. He can be quite childish at times, but he is still a friendly, understanding person. A shame he likes me, it's going to be tough to break his heart.

He opened his mouth to talk some more, but was cut off by another voice. "My Juliet!" Kizano... Great... Prepare for the exclamation of angered confusion, followed by irritated jabs. "I was looking for you! How a-MY Goodness! What happened to your face!? And why is that sweaty peasants jacket on you!?" Told you.

"I'm fine, Sinobu-Senpai." He grabbed my face gently and swept the bangs out of my vision resealing the nasty scratch near my eye being held together by that weirdly shaped bandage. Aso's eyes widened seeing that one, as well as Kizano. 

"Fine!? Your face is all scratched up!" Aso squeezed my hand before letting go. "Did someone do this to you?" I nodded slowly and looked away. "Who in their right mind would hurt you?" His voice cracked as he brushed his thumb across my cheek.

Lemme see, bullies in my childhood, Lime streak, the four girls from yesterday. Quite a few people. "Its not just her face." Aso added, Kizano let go of my face to turn to him.

"What?" That question keeps getting asked a lot. I wonder why...

"There's scratches on her arms as well, and I'm assuming that's not all." He directed the last bit to me. I nodded reluctantly. "Legs?" I nodded again... "Torso?" And again... "Everywhere?" And...again...

Both of their facial feature slackened, Kizano was the one to speak up first. "Aishi-Darling? Who did this to you?" 

"I don't know..." But I will soon, no doubt this group intended me to stay alive. If they were to leave a body behind then they would have been just plain stupid. They're going to look smug about my appearance, they won't be able to not bask in their glory. They'll be the ones whipping their phones out and snapping pictures like mad.

I am almost confident I know who they are. 

Nobody else would have probably known about me and Amao's little picnic except perhaps someone inside the club as well. Not to mention a certain group of social butterfly's have been angrily observing me. There's no doubt in my mind that it was the rainbow four. Maybe the fifth did come but she was a lookout or something of the sort. Kokona' been a little too busy with Riku to concern about revenge schemes. 

Speaking of which I wonder how their little study session went yesterday? I'll find out later. 

Right now, I'm practically being escorted into the school grounds. Straight to a fretting cooking club president... "There you are! I was worried sick!" She embrassed me tightly for a little thing and caused all the bruises on my chest to burn in agony. She let go quickly when I hissed out a breath of pain. "S-sorry..!" Her eyes were puffy, like she had been reacently been crying... Did she cry for my sake?

"It's okay, Odayaka-Senpai." She frowned, her eyes were beginning to well up again. 

"But... I hurt you... And while you're in so much pain already..." Oh my gosh. Please stop with the sympathy already! I get it I'm hurt! I'm weak! But I'm still alive! "Igottago!" Amai ran away in a flash, rubbing at her face as she headed towards the school. 

"Odayaka-Senpai! W-wait!" Why am I chasing after her? My legs are killing me... She's my rival, for crying out loud! But...she didn't do this to me. At least as far as I know. She didn't do this to me and she's crying. Why? 

"Ayano!"

"Darling!" See ya suckers!

She disappeared into the school and I lost sight of her, yet I kept running. Searching for this person who pities me. Instead of finding her, I found the chest of Megamo. Who quickly grabbed my shoulders tightly in his defense, and then shoved me back. "Aishi-chan?" The hint of surprise in his voice turned into a hint of shock seeing my face. "I wish for an explanation as to why you're running in the halls. As well as of how you received all of those bandages on your face." He crossed his arms and stared down at me.

I lost a member of my kitten army, he went rouge and attacked me. "I was chasing after Amai, she was crying. Have you seen her?" 

His expression softened, "She was in the culinary room last time I checked. Your injuries?" It's not that serious.

"Some girls jumped me, now if you don't mind I have to-"

"Who." He glared down at me, is it not surprising that I wasn't intimidated? 

"I don't know, they blindfolded me." Which is a really cheap move, isn't it easier to make someone scared of you if they know who you are? "Only reason I knew there was more than one was because there was more than one set of hands and feet." 

He looks conflicted, is he thinking that he could have stopped it? "When and where did this happen Aishi?" Awh. No chan?

"After school, by the incinerator." By rainbow hair girls, with their nails.

"What were you doing there?" I probably shouldn't show him the note, he'll be questioning Amao like crazy. I don't think the pastry lover could handle that sort of pressure. 

"Throwing away trash from my locker." Like fake notes. 

"How...badly are you hurt?" Again... More sympathy... I'm getting sick of these sympathy talks.

"It's not that bad." His face hardened, but his normally icy eyes had already melted and gave away how he was truly feeling.

"Take off the jacket." I held back a sigh and did as told. I could see his lips twitch into a slight frown as he saw the other bandages covering my arms. "Your legs?"

"Same condition." Can I leave now?

He sighed and took Aso's jacket out of my hand, "This is Aso Riti's, correct?" I nodded, "I shall return this to him, go and console your friend." Not my friend, rival.

"Thank you, Saikou-Senpai" He nodded, as I briskly walked away towards the cooking club. Wait... Why did he take Aso's jacket? I swear these guys are territorial wolves... They're always trying to put a mark on me to show to the others that I'm theirs, and when another see it they wish to tear it to shreads. 

I'm not some stupid prize to be won. Even if I was, Senpai has already beaten them. He's the true winner, the perfect runner in this race. My hero. But their is other, gaudy, prizes that are trying to fool him into winning them. They are not his, I am. Like he is mine

I sighed when I reached the cooking club, Amai was making an excessive amount of octodogs... "Odayaka-Senpai?" She jumped up  turned to look at me, her eyes beginning to well up yet again. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine..." She sniffled, "B-but..!" I stopped her blubbering by walking towards her and giving her a gentle hug. 

"It's not you're fault, there's no need to cry." And yet that seemed to make her sobs even worse... "It's okay, let it out." Looks like I'm not so good at this whole sympathetic thing...

"I'm scared..!" Funny thing to say to the girl who's consoling you who plans on killing you if she can't find a way to convince you to give up on her Senpai. But sure, continue.

"What are you scared of?" I asked while she tried to steady her breathing. 

"There's people in our school willing to hurt others... Besides the delinquents there's not too many bullies in our school..." Actually there's a few, but you're everyone's onee-chan so I'm not going to correct you. "A-and they're targeting you... W-what if they try to hurt me next!?" 

They probably won't but you don't know that. "I'm sure you'll be okay, just make sure to steer clear of there, unless you have a friend." She nodded, before letting out a giggle.

"Y'know...I'm normally the one to be consoling others... Amao-nii normally comforts me but... I'm happy to know that I have such a good friend." Friend? I let go of her in surprise.

"Friend?" She nodded again as she rubbed extra tears away from her eyes.

"Of course! I-if you want to be that is..." Friends? With my rival? She...wants to be my friend? 

Should I..? "That would be...nice, Odayaka-Senpai." Her face lit up and she smiled brightly.

"You can call me Amai!" Me and my rival are friends... I made a friend... Without my parents forcing us together... 

"Okay...Amai-Senpai... You can call me Ayano then." Does this mean... I can get rid of her without killing her? I can tell her...about my crush for Senpai..? We can do all of those things that other girls do, like girl talk? 

"Well Ayano!" She started to walk away towards the table. Do I follow...or..? "Let's try to get our mind off of things!" I guess I do... We both sat down and she grinned at me. "Heehee! I saw Amao-nii took you on a picnic yesterday!" Oh dear..! It was a trap! She was just tempting me to walk into this conversation! 

"He did..." What the heck do say!? 

"That was nice of him, wasn't it?" Curse you and you're sugar coated lies you baking maniac!

"Y-yes...i-it was..." Why is my face getting warm!? 

Her eyes narrowed and she gave me a sneaky little grin, "Its like he wanted to convey some sort of message to you! I wonder what he was trying to say?" 

I guess I should cut the lies here... "That...he likes me..." Her mouth opened in surprise.

"How did you-"

"Just like Osano... And Kizano... And Aso..." Her eyes were wide and she went completely speechless. "It's not like I haven't noticed... I just don't have the same feelings for them... I...like someone else..." There I came clean with her, now all she has to do is take the bait and guilt trip herself into giving me my Senpai.

I stared down at my hands in my lap and closed my eyes, half-expecting somesort of angry remark. "He... He really likes you Ayano... A lot..." She seems sad again... Great.

"I know... And he is a really sweet guy. I wish I could return his affections." Time for yet another fib... "Who know, maybe I will someday... The guy I like barely even knows I'm alive..." But he will come to know and love me eventually. 

She smiled, "I know that feeling." Good. By the way you can wave that guy goodbye.

"Amai... C-can we keep this between us? I don't want to hurt his feelings..." He'd go jumping off the roof if I flat out rejected him. I can't let that happen, it'll look like I'm the one to blame and everyone would hate me...

"I really don't like keeping secrets from him... But I understand... I promise not to tell him." Good. "But that doesn't mean I'm not still rooting for him over the other guys." She winked at me before jumping up and stretching. "Whelp! I got octodogs to hand out! Do you want to help me?" Might as well, I still have to confess we like the same male. 

"Sure." I stood up slowly, trying to be careful of my cuts and bruises. Amai didn't notice my wince that I had been trying to hold in, I ache... I feel like all my joints have been glued with liquid pain...

I finally made it over to her to find her with two trays overflowing with octodogs... "Here!" She held out one of the two and I nearly fell down feeling the weight of it. How many hot dogs do we have? "Lets go give these to everyone!" She seems a lot happier. I can't help but feel slightly proud of myself. 

We roamed the halls, handing out the cute little treats to everyone. They seemed happy to receive a free treat before class, at least... Almost all of them did. Oko seemed really upset, or angry... Honestly I couldn't tell, nor did I care. All I said was, "Hi Ruti-Senpai. Would you like an octodog?" 

He looked up at me from his book and after seeing me his normal jittery behavior ceased. His eyes hardened and his voice was steady. "Yes, thank you." He took one and stormed off... 

"That was odd..." Amai nodded, she seemed concerned about the occultist.

"Yeah... He looked angry. I haven't seen him like that in ages." She looked back at me and then her eyes widened. "Do you think..? Maybe he was mad at whoever did that to you?"

I never thought of it that way, "Why would he be mad?"

"I think he likes you..!" Great... He does... What a joyous day for me...

"That's crazy." She shook her head at me and began walking away, I followed her as we made our way into the courtyard. 

"No, what's crazy is that you have five guys who like you. Not one, not two, FIVE guys who are pinning for you!" Pinning? What does that mean? 

"I have to agree with you on that." Except the number is actually seven. Not five. But hopefully she never learns that. We had finally made it to the courtyard, and when I looked up I saw Senpai sitting at the fountain staring up at the sky. That's right, his book! I'll have to get him a new one today. My feet began to move on their own as they lead me towards him, they were steady and sure while the rest of my body was shaking like a leaf. 

But before I could get to him, I was halted by Kokona. "Oh my! Aishi-chan what happened to you?!" She held her hands over top of mine as she gazed into my eyes, concern laced into her purple eyes. 

"O-oh... I just got a little scraped up is all..." Oh no! What if Senpai thinks I'm weak because I got beat up so easily? "Don't wo-"

"Aishi-san?" S-Senpai! Don't look at me! "Are you all right?" Is he concerned for me!? He cares for me! Ha! Take that Amai!

"I-I'm o-okay S-Senpai..." He didn't look very convinced... Did I make him angry? P-please don't be mad at me!

"You look pale... I'm going to take you to the nurse, okay?" Pale? 

"O-okay?" Senpai's concerned for me! I'm the happiest girl alive. 

"Haruka-san? Can you take her tray?" Oh, that's right Kokona's with us... 

"Sure, Yamada-Senpai. Hope you feel better soon Aishi-chan!" She gave me a wink and headed towards Riku with the tray of Octodogs. Looks like those two are getting along. Good, but...does she know I like Senpai? I'm not sure weather that's a good or bad thing...

And is Riku wearing earrings... And his hair is slicked back... When did that happen?

Senpai grabbed my shoulder tenderly and sent a electric shock through my whole body, he began to lead me back inside. "T-thank you, S-Senpai." He blinded me with a smile and made my heart race a mile a minute.

"No need to thank me, I'm happy to help out such a nice underclassman like you." Oh my gosh I'm going to die happy today! I feel so light and free! My emotions are overflowing! "Who on earth hurt you?" He's really kind and calm about this.

"I-I don't know S-Senpai... T-they blindfolded me..." It's so easy to talk to him, it's so simple! Like breathing air! 

"That's awful!" We were entering the nurses office, "Well, I hope you heal quickly. I have to go take care of an errand." 

Wait! You're leaving me..? D-don't leave! "Oh..." No! Must...Not...Appear... Clingy! "Okay, t-thanks again S-Senpai..."He smiled and waved before he exited leaving me alone in an empty room... The nurse wasn't here. Just me... Senpai left again... Why does he always try to leave me? 

I'll have to make him stay with me. I'll handcuff us together if I must! No one would ever steal him from me if I chained him to the chair in my basement! Yes! I'll make sure to show him who he belongs to! Me! 

"Ayano?" Shoot! Must resume expressionlessness. I turned my head up towards the door to find a familiar classmate of mine. "Good morning." Looks like he learned a new phrase. 

"Good morning, Husbendo-san." He grinned and entered fully, looks like he finally has a uniform. Though... His jacket is undone and he has that weird bracelet still on. He whipped out his phone and quickly began to type, I got mine out of my skirt and did the same thing. Looks like I'm going to loose power here soon though...

Are you okay? 

Yes, I'm fine...

That's good, when I saw you at first I thought you were dressed up as a mummy. 

I assure you, this was not on purpose or a fashion choice.

Dang... There goes my hope that you weren't hurt. Are you sure you're  okay?

Yes, I am okay.

Good. I'd hate to see my only friend here be hurt badly.

He considers us friends as well? Well, looks like I have officially made two friends without our family forcing us together. And as a bonus, my first American friend.

Don't worry I'm tougher than I look.

He laughed and gave me a sideways grin, that's kind of a thing I noticed... His smile turns up either one way or another. Never does both sides of his mouth lift up... 

We better get to class. By the way can we eat lunch together? 

I nodded and forced a grin, hopefully he isn't developing feelings for me as well... I'd rather not have eight guys to deal with. Though according to my dream I only have ten and Moi isn't included. I guess my whole rose theory of guys liking me is wrong.

Now that I mention though cursed roses, turns out I miscounted. There is fourteen... One was buried under the others... And now there's two dead roses... Honestly I feel like I'm digging myself a grave thinking about these dumb flowers. I did a little research and found out that they're a flower of love. So does them dying mean I'm eleminating my love rivals or my male rivals are loosing interest in me? Or does it mean that they've fallen so hopelessly in love with me that there might be no hope of getting rid of them..? 

I sound quite conceited, don't I?

My focus was cut back to the real world as we entered the classroom for me to merely be pushed back out by Osano, he looked upset... "We need to talk." Moi tilted his head at me, I waved him on hoping he'd get the memo... Thankfully he did.

"Okay, but first I apologize that I snapped at you. It was uncalled for and I should have never accused you of not knowing my past. I lost my temper and I should have thought before I spoke." You know, like you don't sometimes on occasion.

Either way, his eyes were soft and there was a sad smile on his lips. "You don't need to apologize, idiot. It was my fault." Hey look, character development. "But I'm still worried about you alright? You were attacked..!" 

"You don't have to worry that much about me that much, Osa-kun." His smile seemed less pitying and more smug as he let go of me.

"But I'm going to anyway, I care-" His face started to flush quickly and his smug look started to melt away. "A-about you..."

He jumped in fright hearing another voice join in our conversation, "I do too, Aya-chan." Amao said, he was standing right beside the us. How the heck did he sneak up on us like that? "I'd be upset if something were to happen to you..."

Osano looked like he was about to retort until his favorite person in the whole wide school butted in, "I second that notion, darling. You're too precious to me to be hurt so..." Ah yes, because you will never find someone else to be your dress-up buddy.

"I third that!" Aso jogged up to us, making our little party even bigger. "I can't replace such a wornderful jogging buddy!" We only ran once idiot... And I scraped my knees running into somebody... Now look at me.

"I-I f-fourth it..." Yup, there's no doubt about it. Oko does like me... The four males noticed his quiet uttering and turned to stare at him, as if they didn't expect him to come muttering up to a large group. "Y-you're a n-nice p-person..." Right... I gave you a muffin and reminded you about you're book and that instantly makes me nice... That's really thought out...

"I shall also agree with this debate," If the original fours eyes weren't wide before they certainly are wide now seeing the student council Vice President. "You are definitely one of the more agreeable students in this school, I would hate to see anything happen to you." You're right, because no one else is brave enough to help carry papers.

I think all of their eyes were bugging out seeing the next guy to join the group. "Hmph! And I think you are all hogging the halls! Move it!" Finally, someone who isn't concerning over m- "The hell happened to you?" Nevermind. At least he's scowling at me as well, it seems like he's still annoyed by me. But I do see a touch of reluctance in his features... 

"Hey! Don't forget me!" Amai shoved through the group of taller people to grin kindly at me. "I worry about you too."

"Me too!" Wait..? Kokona? Why is she here?

"Or us!" Haruto and Riku?

They all worry about me..? Because I was scrapped up by some angsty teenage girls? I feel...warm. And not like when my cheeks heat up, it started in my chest and flowed outward like...sunshine... I felt myself smiling, genuinely smiling for the fact that I had eleven people surrounding me who were all concerned about my well being... I feel so... So..!

Happy! "I don't know what else to say except... Thank you... Thank you everyone!" I'm happy! I can express gratitude properly! 

Most of them smiled back, others had small grins, Osorō rolled his eyes but there was a small twinge of pink dusting his cheekbones. Amai was the first to break the small but comfortable silence. "Oh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch in the club room with me and Amao?" Is it strange to say that I could tell the other boys, excluding Riku and Haruto, were planning on inviting themselves.

"I'd love to, but I already told Husbendo-san that I would join him." And now I have successfully and unintentionally turned down seven guys and one girl to eat lunch with them. Amai, Amao, and Oko seem disappointed... Riku, Haruto, and Kokona seem indifferent. The rest seem, well...pissed is putting it lightly. 

It was like a weird chorus of people jinxing each other... Osano and Osorō, "What?"

Oko, Kizano, Aso, and Kokona, "Who..?

Amai and Amao, "Oh..."

 Haruto, Riku, and Megamo, "..."

Thankfully Megamo did speak up and managed to make everyone go to their classes. Well... Everyone except Osorō that is. I think he's still mad that I'm being more friendly with Moi than him. Well if he wasn't a huge jerk I might've actually been less sarcastic with him. It's his loss. 

U nevr did anser my question

Speak of the blond devil and he shall text. 

And I don't intend on answering it.

I swear if I was in that classroom id ring that lil neck of yurs!

But you're not in this room, you ran off so you wouldn't get another detention. 

Yer startin to piss me off pipsqueak

My apologies O' Gaurdian of the Incinerator. How may I ever make this tragic mistake of mine up to you?

U can tell me who beat the crap out of ya

And quit callin me that!

And if I still don't want too?

Then I'll come back and drag you out of that classroom

Wow. Look at that spelling improvement. Such an accomplishment.

?

And I don't know who attacked me. They blindfolded me and tied me up.

There was a long pause, long enough that I actually could focus on the lesson for once. It's not that I don't, I already know most of the material that's being taught. Before Senpai, I had a lot more time on my hands. So I'd study like a madwoman, trying to feel frustration or stress over the material. But nothing happened.

U went here. Didnt u

What is he rambling about now?

The incinerator?

No the maze

Yes pipsqueak the metin spot u went here yesartday

I did, I received a note to meet someone there.

And u got beat up

Yes.

I told u not to come here

And I ignored you. Just like I'm going to do so right now. Bye.

I can't focus now... Not while there's still the threat of someone in this school who wants to hurt Ayano... Why would anyone want to hurt her? She's a sweet girl who doesn't deserve to be hurt like that! I should really listen to the lesson but I can't! 

She's in so much pain right now... She's trying so hard to hide it... But..! What if she wasn't blindfolded? What if she knows who tried to hurt her? Is she hiding their identity for her own sake? 

What if it was the transfer student? Besides the delinquents, I don't know of anyone else who would attack her. Nobody knows him that well... Especially since he doesn't know Japanese enough to have a real conversation... But him and Ayano... They communicate with each other, how? Does she know English very well? I get the gist of it from class, but to hear it with the real accent makes it harder to understand...

If he isn't her tormentor... Then does she like him? Was that smile she gave to me and the others in the hallway, that beautiful smile, from her excitement that she was having lunch with him? Rather than her being grateful that she had so many people to rely on?

That's another thing. 

Nine guys. All cramped around her. I expected Osano, Kizano, and Aso. They've had their eye on her as well as me. Osano especially. But shy little Oko, the Vice President, and the leader of the delinquents was quite a shock... Do they like her as well? If so I'm kind of scared of this competition for poor little Ayano... If anything she seems oblivious to us, as sad as it is for me to say... 

In the end I hope she chooses me...

I might not know her as well as Osano...

Or be as outgoing as Kizano...

Or as oddly interesting as Oko...

Or brave like Aso...

Or as strong as Osorō...

Or even successful as Megamo...

But I love her with all my heart... She's not only sweet, but one of the strongest girls I know. I didn't mean to overhear her conversation in the kitchen! But I was too flustered at the moment to even move myself away from the hallway... Seems like she had trouble as a child fitting in... That reminds me, the prescription bottle... Why was she prescribed? What was the pills trying to aid? Does she still take them?

Perhaps she was sickly? That could also be the cause of her childhood... What if she was sick when her schooling started and she couldn't start with the others? Was she alienated because she was ill? 

No... I shouldn't delve into these matters unless she wishes to openly discuss it with me. I shouldn't push her into talking about her past. She's already in enough pain as it is... I shouldn't remind her of something she's blocking off...

But that doesn't help my curiousity! 

I want to know everything about her! I may be behind Osano but... I can still get an edge over him by knowing about her childhood better than him. But I still can't wrap my mind around the fact Ayano moved... According to my family, the Aishi's have always been around this part of Japan. They have never moved before... It seems like Mrs. Aishi had other plans for her family... 

And Ayano suffered because of it...

She's always being tormented..! It isn't fair! Why is it that the nicest people always have been through the worst situations? 

Who would dare hurt my Aya-chan?

"Hey! Amao!" Oh! It appears class is over. "You okay, man?" 

I flashed a smile up at Aso, strangely his jacket was nowhere to be seen. "Yes, just deep in thought." He grinned and leant against his desk beside mine. 

"Tell me about it! It's been pretty stressful today..." His grin faded and turned into a frown. "I still can't believe how she's holding herself together..." I felt my smile falter, looks like I'm not the only one... "By the way, is that Husbendo guy the transfer student?" 

"Yes, why do you ask?" His expression turned sour, "You're wondering if he's the one who hurt her?"

He shrugged his shoulders as he stood up again, "Sort of... I'm more concerned that I'm raising my hopes up thinking that they're just friends." I nodded as I stood up from my desk, I better go and eat lunch as well...

"I agree..." We exited the room together, he still seemed a bit upset... "Maybe... Maybe someone else might knows who she likes?" I suggested it weakly, but his enthusiasm has returned.

"Hey! You're right! Maybe Kokona? Or even Amai!" He suddenly darted off, "Thanks Amao!" I guess I could ask Amai myself, seems like they've gotten closer recently. I'm glad, I don't know if I would feel okay if they hated each other... 

Amai, was quite deep in thought when I found her however. She just has one of those looks that either means she's confused or conflicted, plus I think she doesn't realize that she has cookie dough stuck to her rolling pin... Rather than spreading it, she's rolling it into a glob... "Amai-chan?" Her head snapped up towards me. "I think you need more flour..."

Her brows furrowed before she looked down at her mess, she flopped her arms onto the countertop before screaming into them. "Uuuuwwaaaahhhaaaaa!" This isn't good...

"You okay?" She remained still, only acknowledging me with a huff. "That bad?"

"I don't know what to do!" She said into her arms, "And I can't tell you anything because I promised to not tell you!" Wait, she promised who? Who doesn't want me to know something? Is it...

Ayano? "Would you like me to leave then?" She looked up at me, the stress she was causing herself aged her facial features a few year. Nonetheless she nodded. "Alright... But if you need anything please tell me, okay?" She nodded again before trying to get the glob of cookie dough off the rolling pin... I then began to climb the stairs to eat my lunch on the roof top.

Did Ayano ask to keep a secret from me with Amai? Is it about the transfer student? Does Ayano know that I like her? Well... Probably not the last one... She is quite oblivious when it comes to that subject. Maybe then... Ayano indeed likes me back? Maybe she's too shy to take the first step? 

Maybe I should... Confess to her tomorrow?

But... What if she doesn't like me? Will we just be friends then? I'd rather not... I want to show her that I'm just as good as any other guy. Like the four that was spaced out looking down towards the maze... Osano was picking at his food. Kizano was biting his nails. Aso was less energetic than usual... And Oko was surprisingly not observing the Basu twins. 

I made my way over there to see if they were stalking poor Ayano. Sure enough, there she was sitting there in the grass talking to the new student. Well..."talking" is a bit of a easier way of saying charades and broken Japanese texts off his phone. She seems so happy... 

And like the others, I stood at that railing. Watching her longingly from afar...

I have to act normal...

Lunch came to a close rather quickly... What a pity. That gives me barely any time to think of a way to help Ayano's situation. I'm still baffled by the fact that  the American dog has the nerve to try and make my little darling smile..! But oh that smile! It was like a radiating glimmer shining through the darkness! But only a sparkle could shine through in that crowded hallway.

She must be in so much pain right now... My darling... Doomed to be scarred forever... 

And for what? 

Because someone thought they were better than her? Did they invision a victory upon tearing her to shreds? All because she has a list of suitors?

Ah yes. I nearly forgot I had fickle competition for my dearest darlings love. 

There is no worry really. I'm most certain that she and I were destined for each other! The perfect story, with the most beautiful ending! The dashing prince rushes in and swoops the missing princess into his arms! Vowing to never let her go! The unruly peasants will seethe with rage and try to steal her back for their selfish desires, using brute force against him and cause him bodily harm. The prince is victorious! Yet sustains a wound causing him to fall to his knees before his beloved. She cries for his sake and takes him into his arms, holding him gently... She begs for him to be alright... He puts his hand to the side of her face, telling her not to fear for his sake. He then leans in, hand curling in her raven locks till-

"Kizano-sama!" Oh damn you pink haired wretch! I was getting to the best part! "You're daydreaming again." Her twin giggled, an annoying grating sound to be blunt.

I wonder what Ayano's laugh sounds like? Will it be musical like that of a chime? Or will it be sweet like the sound of a birdsong? "Class is starting, Kizano-sama!" 

I wouldn't surprise me if it were these two who hurt my darling. They have been vying for my attention for the past year. "I though I told you ladies to address me as Saikou, I gave neither of you permission to call me by my first name." They looked ready to shed their crocodile tears and do their best to sway my interest. Thankfully our teacher has impeccable timing as always. 

But my moment of satisfaction is gone. 

My dream with my missing princess is merely a fantasy created when I was small. A thing of hope when the household was empty. My parents were both quite busy folks and barely had time for their son. So my imaginary princess was my companion. My friend in the world of filthy peasants. 

So in the year past, imagine my surprise to find a lost girl, wandering the corridors of the academy unsure of where to go. Her eyes devoid of hope and her black hair shining in the sunlight as her pale hands held a school map. She was glistening, a diamond in the rut. I had found my princess of my dreams. But before I could assist her in guiding her, my princess was gone once again...

I would see glimpses of her, guarded by that orange haired peasant. I had at first thought my princess, and my dream of finding a girl as beautiful as she had disappeared. Until, however, it was she who summoned me to come with her. It was like she found me! Rather than me being the knight in shining armor, she came and eased my doubts and sorrows of her injuries.

It was like she was indeed the one saving me.

They can't know...

I seriously need to stretch my legs! I feel so cooped up in here! I'd rather just run out of here and down to the second year's wing and ask Ayano to run with me again. But I can't do that to her right now. She's gotta rest up so those wounds of hers will heal up. I wish there was something I could do to help. She's a nice and kind girl, who'd do such a awful thing to her? 

The moment I find out who caused her so much harm, I'm going to beat the living daylights out of them. Even if it the whole gang of delinquents. I'd put my life on the line for her. She doesn't realize it, but I love her. I've always had to confide in myself, to put up this happy-go-lucky act. But she makes me feel so happy when I'm around her. I mean truly happy! 

It's easy! Natural! But when around my club members and classmates I feel fake... Like I'm almost trying too hard. But with her, a smile is as easy as breathing. A laugh is as easy as blinking. I would run a marathon just to see her. 

And when she smiled, I think my heart rate quickened faster than it does when I'm doing laps. But I felt so angry when Amao, the only guy who figured out I'm acting like this and accepted me for it, asked her to lunch. It hurt worse when she said she had plans with that transfer student. Just who is he? I feel like he's trying to do something more than be friends.

There's already enough people shooting for her heart. I know that Kizano, Amao, and Osano like her. But to find out that there's more than four... Possibly seven. And I hope that Osorō is not on that list. I'd be fine if it one of those dorks with relationships. It'd be easy to get rid of them. But the delinquent... He's a monster! 

He'd chew her up then spit her out only to move on to the next girl!

He's an ass! 

I won't let her be hurt by some jerk!

She's too nice to be ruined by him... 

If they know...

This girl is going to be the death of me. 

Hey pipsqueak

No response... I really pissed her off this time. She's been having mood swings all day... Oh. Maybe it's that time. I should probably back off. But she didn't listen to me whatsoever. I told her to stay away and she didn't. She's going to get hurt worse.

And next time it won't be my fault. 

What am I saying, it wasn't my fault! It's hers for being so stubborn! She came here after school even though I said to not too! She's the one who is to blame! Not me! 

And yet... I still can't get her out of my head... She looked weak all over again. A pathetic little girl who can't listen shouldn't be stuck in my head. And yet she's either foolish or fearless enough to talk back to me like she's the one in charge of this place. 

What now.

My point.

U still mad

About what?

U no what! Fer watever it is u girls get mood swings ovr 

Wait. Did I send that?

Mood swings?

Crap...

What mood swings?

Nvrmind

Were u

Cooking club. Why do you need to know?

So I can keep your ass out of trouble.

Especially if it was those rainbow hair bitches... If it was, they're going to find a new person to try and cut down. 

Actually, change in plans. Heading home. See you tomorrow.

Stupid girl... Why do I like you?

They'll hate me...

Ok see you at my house

I sighed and stared up at the sky, maybe now she'll tell me what's been bugging her all day. I don't think I've ever seen her express this many emotions before. Maybe... Maybe she's opening up to people more. I don't mind. I still remember the day we met them... My mother was so excited to see Mrs. Aishi... "Ryboya! Welcome back!" I didn't recognize the woman at all. "Oh! This is my son, Osano!" The tall black haired lady smiled at me and reached behind her to direct a young girl my age.

"And this is my daughter, Ayano. Say hello sweetie." Her hair was pulled up in a side ponytail and she tightly held this weird green doll. 

"Greetings." Her voice was dull and life, her face was blank and she barely moved.

"What's her problem?" I asked my mom, she hit me across the head... "Ow! Hey! That hurt!"

"Be nice! I'm so sorry..! He normally doesn't act this way..." She held my shoulders tightly as the weird girl just stared dully.

"No, it's quite alright." The black haired lady leaned down to our level and spoke softly. "Ayano can't quite express emotions yet, she will eventually but not now."

Till this moment, I had never questioned her words. Why couldn't Ayano express emotion? Did she have some sort of disability that hindered her till now? Is it some sort of brain development thing? Or is it a emotional disability? I'm not too strong in the psychology department. I guess I could look up some things before she gets here...

I plopped down into my chair in my room and pushed away from my tv to my computer, "Emotionless... Disablities..." I thank my gaming skills for being able to use computers well. I'm no hacker. But I'm above average. Unfortunately my search resulted in minimal results... There were a few symptoms that matched up, but nothing eye popping. "Ugh... Great..." 

"Osano! Ayano's here!" Shoot! Exit! Exit! Exit!

"Aya-nee!" Oh shoot! If Hiyori sees all those bandages she's going to freak! I nearly fell flat on my face as I dashed out of my room to the front door where Ayano probably still was... I was surprised to see her wearing a hat low over her face. Not only that... but her long stockings with a longer pair of shorts, as well as a jacket and pair of gloves.

"Hello, Hiyori-chan." Ayano winced only when her facial features were hidden from my little sister in their little hug. "How are you?"

"I'm good!" Ayano grinned at her, though I saw her true smile today, this grin felt real as well. I was breathless... She's really breaking through with whatever she's dealing with...

"Well, me and Osa-kun are going to go hang out. Okay?" My little sister nodded and bounced away. And Ayano's happy facade disappeared... "So what did you need to talk to me about?" Few things, I actually made a list.

1) Why did you kiss me the night you fell into the ocean?

2) Who is you're "Senpai" that you were dreaming about?

3) Why did the delinquent push you into the ocean?

4) What did you mean by "We'll talk about it."?

5) Is there any funny business between you and these other dudes?

6) What's your relation to the new kid?

7) Do you have a idea who attacked you yesterday?

And finally, 8) You've been acting differently, why?

Frankly, I feel like she'll get too flustered if I ask her about one, two, four, five, or six. And she might get moody again if I ask her three or seven. But eight is my biggest question and lead. I need to know. Why is the girl I like the way she is? "I'd rather talk in private. N-not like I'm implying something by it or anything!" I marched back to my bedroom, "Thanks for hiding yourself... Hiyori would've been in hysterics if she saw you all bandaged up..." 

"Of course." Looks like we're back to the monotone yet again... "So what's on your mind?"

You... "You've been acting differently lately..." She took off her gloves and hat and flopped them onto my bed. 

"How so?"

"Like... Like you're having...emotions. I mean not like I care! But... You're right... I don't know who you were. But I do know you now so... What gives?" Her eyes which recently had become lively slowly turned dull... Like a dead eyed doll once again.

"You... Might want to sit down, this might be a long story..." From there she told me how her father was concerned for her because she wasn't expressing emotions. So she basically became a lab rat... They said she couldn't be cured, she couldn't be normal. She began to be bullied in her old town... So they moved back here.

But she said, to my doubting surprise, that the women in their family was cursed to be this way till they find their one true love who will teach them emotions and feelings. "Pfft! Sounds like a load of crap to me." I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "To me, your mom is just trying to give you false hope. There's no such thing as love at first sight. Besides how would you even know if he's truly a good guy if you go off a whim just because he's your true love or whatever." Though if it had to be anyone I truly hoped it would be me.

But I might have once again ruined my chances... She was oddly quieter than usual. When I looked up at her I was shocked to see her eyes become cloudy, like she was about to cry..! "I... I have to go..." Her voice was weak and her hands were clenched as she stood from her chair.

"Ayano? W-wait!" But it was too late... 

I had already ran her off...

I'll never be truly loved...

Club time is over... Once again I'm alone in the quiet darkness... But something's missing... Or rather...someone... That girl... She must have bewitched me... I can't stop thinking about her...

My observations lead me to believe she might be another succubus!

It's the only thing that makes sense to me... Why else would I keep having these strange dreams about her..? I've  used every ward, spell, and charm to protect myself... Yet she always returns to me every night... 

No... I need to focus now. We're so close..!

I must ignore these feelings she stirs inside me.

What will I do when they believe the truth?

It seems my precious doll had a day off work. A shame. These other girls can't even match the poise or elegance my little Ayano holds herself up with. Though now that I'm alone, surrounded in the crowd, I can think clearly. There's more than one pest I need to eradicate for my beautiful Ayano to remember me.

It makes me shake knowing that blonde haired, toned boy had the nerve to put her atop his shoulders! What if she fell? She could have broken open her precious body on the floor. No doubt my colleague could have helped her recover.

But with his clumsy hands and lack of focus at times, I'm more afraid of him touching her than of her falling off some dumb pests shoulders! Her beautiful figure shouldn't be defiled by some stupid klutz. Though that ditzy pink haired man claims to remember her as well. When and where has he met her?

We went to the same school, did I introduce the two of them?

No... That isn't it, me and Mujo barely talked during those days...

Did I detail her strongly enough that he perfectly invisioned her?

No way, he's a smart man. But not that exceptionally right brained.

So when did Mujo Kini meet my doll?

I have to get out of here before they realize..!

There's that girl again! The one from yesterday... Wasn't her name..? Ayano? She's a cutie alright. I can see why Mido's interested her. But seeing her running like this... It's so nostalgic. Like I've seen this happen before... Is she okay?

She's running towards me really fast like-! 

Like the little girl I helped when I was still a high schooler! The one I helped out after she got into a little scuffle at her school. I remember now! That little girl gave me the motivation to become a nurse. Sure I wanted to work in a hospital at first, but I think I'm better with younger kids. 

Why does she look so similar to that little child? Sure they both have black hair and grey eyes but that could be coincidence! Besides, the little girl I helped seemed devoid of emotions. This girl looks really troubled. 

Wait? Is she hurt? Is someone chasing her? Is she upset?

The moment she reached me I first noticed the bandages, and then the tears... She merely sidestepped me before continuing to run away. Just like the little girl... But the girl running from me now didn't trip...

And I didn't rush to her aid.

I'm a monster..!

"Onii-chan!" Oh! Looks like my brothers home. I popped up from my bed, boxes of pokey clashing together at I ran out of my room to say hello. Looks like Hanako got to him first. "I missed you Onii-chan! Can I go to the park with you too next time?" Of course my twin got to him first. She loves him more than a sibling. 

Though I think Onii-chan likes some else. "Hi Onii-chan! Dinners almost ready!"

"Hello, maybe okay?" He's always had a hard time focusing his attention on one or the other. "What's for supper?"

"You're favorite!" I chirped before going back to my room, unfortunately on the way I hit the wall and fell on my butt. Oops! Oh well! You know. That reminded me of that girl I ran into. She was so nice! But I feel so horrible for running into her..! 

Maybe the next time I meet her I could give her something to apologize! I wonder if she likes pokey?

I shouldn't exist!

Looks like I can't sleep again. All because of these strings of attacks against one underclassman. An Aishi, no less. Father told both of us to be wary of her. Yet I don't quite yet see how that slight little girl could be a threat to our safety at school.

He's worried so much so that he pulled Megami, my older sister, out of the system all together. Now, I don't think it's entirely Ayano's fault. I do believe the delinquents should be relocated to another school. Our schools face is marred by their presence. But unfortunately, they have a agreement with the guidance counselor. 

But if they were gone, perhaps Ayano wouldn't have those marks covering her body. I have strong evidence against them, especially the one with the lime streak in her hair. But it doesn't add up that Osorō assaulted her learning that she pushed her into the ocean last week. So, are we having a rebellion inside the rebellion? Are the girls sick of going off the whims of the boys? Or perhaps is there jealousy involved? Perhaps the girl was jealous of Miss Aishi for some reason, which somehow connects to Osorō. 

Does Ayano like that delinquent? Or is their a mutual agreement? Or is he infatuated with her. Like the other year threes, like her best friend, and...

Myself...

Why!?

Why can't I be normal!?

"WHY!?"

I want to be normal..! I want to be loved..! 

"RAUGH!"

I want...

"Hee..."

I want..!

"Heeheehee!"

I want him to..!

"Hahaha! Ahahaha!"

NOTICE ME!

So... This is going to be one of my last updates for a while, I ship off to boot camp in three days. Wish me luck, haha. I wanted to give you guys a long chapter as my present goodbye. I'll hopefully come back in December to pick up where I left off.

Sorry if it seems chaotic...

I'll miss you,

Lindsey

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

147K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
608K 20.3K 65
ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano will be turned into Info-kun and Ayato...
6.9K 343 15
The Aishi family was quite the group of people to fear. Their famous lineage of all daughters rose suspicion, what were the odds of a single generati...
93.6K 1.6K 21
(Re-written + better version of this fic is called Kaichou's Heart which can be found on my profile, I'd rather you read that one than this. Continue...