black butler Grell x reader

由 XGalaxy_GirlX26

y'all know the drill 更多

Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chatper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
THANK YOU!!!
7K?!?!?!??!?!?
What is going on??

Author's Note

3K 34 6
由 XGalaxy_GirlX26

Hello! Sorry this isn't an update, but I have good news! I'm writing a new story! It's a bts story and I know my friend Kaylee will flip out when she sees this. But anyway I will hopefully have the first chapter uploaded today, and maybe another chapter of this book to. Thx for reading my boring words. And also I want to get to 100 followers so please tell people about me, and tell them to follow me. When I get to 100 I will to something REALLY special! Bye!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.2K 116 11
𝙰 𝟷𝟼 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕/boy, 𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝙽, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛/his 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙱�...
947K 51.3K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
34.2K 1.2K 9
You go on a hiking trip with your mom and brother and somehow you get separated from them. Finding the way to the Underground, your life is about to...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...