His Human Mate {COMPLETE}

Από 0Queen_Shifter0

Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Summary of this story by my little brother 😂

604 16 14
Από 0Queen_Shifter0

Sooò this girl goes
to a store and a wolfman thing went up to her and said " bark" so then she goes on a drug trip and got in the wolfman's bed and he said "bark" *gasp* then she ran away and died or something and then she back as a vampire because story reasons and wolfman says"HOLY s-bark" and then its a fact that they are two lesbians in a coat the end.

Ok so idk what that was but yea...anyway have a nice day!😂 (he wrote all that, sorry for the bad grammar)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Mated by Fate Από Franqi'

Λυκάνθρωπος

9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
Earning her Love Από Emilie

Λυκάνθρωπος

1.6M 61.6K 55
"Mate" he growled, almost in-human like. I quietly turned around and met the most amazing pair of green eyes. Amber Woods is a typical...
Alpha Ethan Από Holly

Λυκάνθρωπος

3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
7.7K 424 24
(18+) MATURE CONTENT STRONG LANGUAGE VIOLENCE Alex has grown up with a family that's not her own nor her own species. What happens when her mate...