The New Girl //COMPLETED//

Per queenofheartsxo

Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me an... Més

Chapter 1//Demons in the past
Chapter 2//Insistent imbeciles
Chapter 3//The woods
Chapter 4//making a statement
Chapter 5//the dark side
Chapter 6//The bitchy kind..
Chapter 7//The truth hurts
Chapter 8//Ashley's boyfriend
Chapter 9// In the moonlight
Chapter 10// Prison bars
Chapter 11//Temptations
Chapter 12//Netflix is my boyfriend
Chapter 13//The Alpha
Chapter 14//The hunters
Chapters 15// Whispers in the wind
Chapter 16//The great escape
Chapter 17//My alpha
Chapter 18//Into the woods
Chapter 19// Without You
Chapter 20//The light at the end of the tunnel
Chapter 21//This moment
AUTHOR MESSAGE
Chapter 22//Finding normal
Chapter 23//Nightmares
Chapter 24//The ice inside
Author note: not a chapter please read anyway
Chapter 25//Rocky hills
Chapter 26//Out of the woods... I think
Chapter 28// Boring politics part 2
Chapter 29//Destructive hatred
A/N: a contest so plz read anyway
Winners of contest
Chapter 30// Our future, together
New book/Sequel discussion
NEW Book trailer
New cover and books
Aesthetics release!

Chapter 27//Boring politics part 1

5.6K 247 21
Per queenofheartsxo

Kyle's POV

War is brewing.

Like blood sinking into the nearby horizon that is yet to take its place above our heads. I can feel its effects slowly dripping down onto every one of us, our fear beginning to cloud our judgment, like the blood clouding our sight of what's ahead.

Chaos has sprung from the womb of this war. It's agonisingly slow paced politics pulling on every single string that's tying my mind in place. I can see it having a similar effect on all those around me.

Luke has lost his well measured sense of order and focus and is instead focusing on ending the war by any means possible. However,I can see that he still holds onto that part of himself that replaces chaos with humour in an attempt to blow off any feuds.

The pack is filled with a visible sense of fear. It fills their eyes with a faint mist, able to be seen by only werewolves. It's well known that our emotions are very easily shown. If you will, we wear our hearts on our sleeves. I've never been very ashamed of it, but some people are. They decide to hide their insecurities with aggression. I fear that this war is bringing out all of these people. The ones who will do anything to succeed.

However, throughout all of this drama, Ella has stayed in a state of anxiety. I can see it in her eyes and body language that she is out for blood. She wants this war to end, as it was started because of the smallest mistake that she made. She just wanted to save us from Rocky's sickly clutches, that isn't something that she should be punished for.

"Ella?"

She looks up at me from her cross legged position on the bed.

"We have to go. The meeting is about to start" I murmur, rubbing her shoulder.

She gulps and nods at me.

"Yeah I know. I guess I was just hoping that if I sat here long enough then all of this bullshit would just go away."

I nod back at her in understanding.

"Well unfortunately for the both of us, Rocky is still sitting somewhere in those god forsaken woods being just as big of a dickhead as ever, with that agreement in hand."

She nods once more before burying her head in her hands in frustration.

"It's my fault" she mumbles through her palms.

I sigh and sit down beside her on the crisp baby blue sheets.

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is," she starts," if I had just stayed with him and waited until he released you then none of this would be happening!".

"Ella" I start, placing both hands on her shoulders, "if I had been forced to leave you at that awful place, then I would have been the one coming to get you. Don't you get that? No matter what would you would have done, I would have found a way to get to you, even if it meant breaking the agreement. Plus, either way Rocky was not going to let us go."

She huffs in annoyance and shrugs my hands off her shoulders, making her way over to the window.

"How do you know that?" she asks, throwing her hands up in the air.

I look across the room at her from my spot on the bed and furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know Ella, maybe because they left us in that stupid cell with no food, no water and no idea what was going to happen to us!" I say, raising my voice a bit.

She releases a heavy breath and looks down to her feet with her arms crossed. I swiftly rise from the bed and wrap her in a soft embrace.

"It's not your fault. You have to believe that, because if you don't then no one else will either."

She looks up at me and I can see tears forming in her eyes.

"What will happen to us?"she asks quietly.

Silence fills the room.

"I don't know."

She pulls me closer and I accept the gesture by wrapping my arms further around her.

"We should probably get to that meeting shouldn't we?".

I nod and we reluctantly pull away from one another.

*********

The school gym is full to the brim with anxious students looking for answers. For the first time in a while all students from each supernatural race have come together in this time of crisis. But as predicted, this unknown mix of people with different abilities is bound to bring some feuds between people.

As Ella and I walk into the crowded room all the shouting, howls and hisses from around the room are silenced. Ella looks to me with a fearful look in her eye but I return it by squeezing her hand reassuringly. I watch in amazement as she gulps quickly and in less than a second returns the gazes of the onlooking crowd with a fierce one of her own. Ill never know how she does that but I'm sure as hell happy that at least one of us knows what we're doing.

As we walk through the crowds to the lectern at the front of the gym I can't help but remember everything that had happened before and after the attack. Just seeing the stereotypical high school gymnasium and it's red bleachers brings back memories of my perfect life before we were taken. I had had no problems in the world other than surviving my role as alpha. I would go to classes and hang out with my friends. Everything was exactly the same as the day before.... until I met Ella.

After Ella came into my life everyday turned into a new adventure that I was desperate to experience. I was stuck in this routine of following her around everywhere she went, like a lost child looking for a purpose. In this case Ella was my purpose. My very reason for existence.

But when the hunters came, all hope of returning to our stereotypical 'high school romance' was lost. Now as I return to this gym I can't help but look at the differences in my perspective. The red bleachers no longer remind me of my sports teachers red whistle or the game of dodge ball we played last week, it reminds me of when I was lying in the blood of my own pack, watching Rocky take Ella away.

The black lines marking out the court below my feet no longer remind me of playing pack man as a kid or of my maths teacher's whiteboard marker, they remind me of the ropes that held me while I was forced to watch Ella being tortured.

The entire room is now a bad memory that has come back to haunt me. No longer am I the popular guy that everyone wants to be friends with. I'm the alpha of a pack that is in the midst of a war, with everything at stake.

When we finally make it to the lectern, all eyes are on us. Some contain vicious glares, others look of confusion and fear, so can't help but question my ability to reassure all of these people. However, luckily for me, Ella steps up to the microphone.

"Hi everyone. I understand that you all must have a lot of questions, that's why we are here to answer them. So..... who's first?"

Hands immediately shoot up from around the crowd. I can't help but feel like teachers in a kindergarten classroom. Except the people in front of us aren't kids, we aren't teachers and we're in the midst of a war.

Ella gestures for a girl in our grade to speak.

"What the hell is happening?!" she shouts at us.

Murmurs of agreement flood the crowd.

Ella gulps and I can see the fear in her eyes. I grasp her hand in mine and look into her eyes, silently communicating with her that I can take it from here. She nods and moves backwards so that I can stand before the questioning crowd.

"Well I'm sure you all remember my dickhead of a brother Rocky" a mixture of aggressive nods and grunts are heard and seen from the crowd "well as you obviously all know, he is absolutely insane. So this is what happened."

I explain everything from our kidnap and Ella's torture to escaping from Rocky's pack. About 15 minutes later the once aggressive crowd is now solemnly silent after listening to all the shit we went through. Several whimpers were heard from the majority of my pack that remained behind, when I told them about what had happened to Ella.

"So that's that. Now as you can imagine we have been through quite a lot and to find out that Rocky started a war was a big surprise. He has always been aggressive but never like this. He is mad that we didn't follow the terms of the agreement and claims that if we don't give Ella back to him then the war will continue."

Silence fills the gymnasium.

"What's stopping them from ripping down the school gates and taking her right now?" a small voice from the crowd asks.

I think about this for a moment.

"Well, there really isn't anything stopping him, I think that he is treating the situation as a game. I've got a feeling that he is trying to slowly kill everyone until-"

At that moment a window behind us is shattered into a million pieces and a dart is sent flying through the gap. It flies swiftly towards me too fast for me to do anything. It is mere centimeters away from me when Ella leaps in front of me and the dart embeds itself in the back of her neck. Her eyes fly open and she falls limply against me, where I catch her in my waiting arms. Cries of fear and anger are heard from the crowd as the two of us fall to the floor. I am instantly circled by members of my pack who are looking angrily at the window and then anxiously at their Luna.

Her eyes are shut and a certain serenity has fallen upon her features. I reach to retrieve the dart from the back of her neck. It just managed to graze her, with a chamber that I'm guessing held some sort of liquid that was injected into her. I feel my features cloud with worry as I cradle her limp figure in my arms.

"Kyle" Luke says from behind me, pointing to something on the dart.

I look closer at the piece of metal in my palm and notice a coiled piece of paper around it. My eyebrows furrow in confusion and anger as I unroll it.

Written in vicious hacklike letters is a message.

I'm guessing it's hard for a pack to win a war without their alpha. Enjoy your 24 hour nap, I sure will.

-Rocky

Hi all! Soz about not updating yesterday, but I had an audition for my schools musical after school and I got a call back so it was worth it. 'Give it to me I'm worth it!' Soz I just had to quote fifth harmony there.

But anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed that chapter. I'm not updating tomorrow cause I have two exams next week and I'm so behind. Don't hate me please, I'm very dedicated to you darling readers, but I'm not planning to fail high school anytime soon.

I also just want to ask everyone whether or not you think I should discontinue this story. Cause it is really annoying to write when I have homework and a couple of my friends are telling me that I should stop. Comment your thoughts. I might continue if people actually want me to, but my reads have gone down a lot the last few chapters and I'm not sure it's worth it anymore, (no I will not quote fifth harmony this time).

Xoxo

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

My Alpha Mate Per Adriana Woods

Literatura romàntica

172K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
53.6K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
Kiss Gone Wrong Per Devika

Literatura romàntica

329K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...