Pirate's Curse | Harry Hook

Od clevercxs

Completed [2019] โˆš Cover by @RiderStilinski โIf you can dream it, you can do it.โž - Walt Disney ... Vรญce

Pirate's Curse
|PLAYLIST
|1
|Note
|2
|3
|4
|5
|6
|Gifs #1
|7
|8
|Gifs #2
|Erina
|9
New cover!
|10
|11
Wallpapers
|12
|13
|14
|15
|16
| Commentary
|17
|18
|19
|New Characters!
|20
|epigraph
hi everyone
|22
|23
|24
|25
|26
|27
|28
|29
|30
Epilogue
Felix's Pirate Makeover
|Ask the Author!
|Thank You
Feedback
MY SOCIALS

|21

5.6K 138 154
Od clevercxs

Should I make a trailer? — would anyone watch it?
[THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO EDIT LOL]
_________________________________

▲ △ ▼ ▽

"THE DAUGHTER OF ARIEL." Haden furrowed his brows. "I could've called it from a mile away. I knew you had to come from someone exciting. Obviously you're no filthy pirate, even if you try to dress like one." He sighed and retreated into the shadows until only one eye was visible.

"Hey." Harry's vociferous roar instilled a moment of fear in me. Haden's lips pursed together in a tight grin, watching Harry seethe uncomfortably. "One more word an' I'll hook yeh." He threatened, raising his hook towards Haden's chin. Haden struggled to subside a grin. The corners of his lips squirmed in every direction until he burst into laughter.

     "Riiiiiight! Because a metal hook is just so terrifying. As entertaining as you are, please don't waste your energy." Haden reeled in his laughter and commented that Harry was going to kick up his nonexistent asthma.

     "I have a great idea. Well — great for me. Let me take Erina for a walk." A quick witted Haden sent his most charming wink my way, hoping that it would lure me into his trap. I could feel it somehow working...

"I'm not a dog!" I hollered defensively.

"No, you're not. Because if you were, I'd actually be having fun. C'mon it won't be so bad. Consider it a date if you will." He asked me out on his idea of a date as if it were no big deal; as if it were something he'd asked hundreds of other girls on the Isle. I hesitated but I didn't understand why I did do.

It was an absurd request. I was madly in love with Harry Hook as he could plainly see. Why would Haden want to disrupt our happiness?

   "No! No way-" Harry replied tautly. He had already lost so much; his ship, his crew, and in a way, his family. I was all he had, and the thought of losing me too was unbearable for the lovestruck pirate.

     "After what you just did to us you're asking me on a date? Here, and right now?" I was at a loss for words. For a demigod he sure lacked common sense amongst many things.

"Ouch." Haden winced. "It won't be romantic or anything. Just a nice stroll through the crispy forest. I'd like to better know the Little Mermaid's daughter. I've heard so much about her, and I want to learn the truth." His tone wanted me to trust him, and to allow the fiery prince to guide me through the dark. Part of me wanted to see where he'd take me and I couldn't help it. I was completely fascinated by a malicious stranger who possessed the ability to wield fire at any given moment.

My mind was out of control. I wasn't thinking clearly and Haden was somehow behind it. I turned around and met up with Harry before giving Haden an answer. I felt his arm wrap around my waist, keeping me with him for as long as he could.

I whispered, "Let me go. I can figure out how he has magic on the Isle, and when he tells me, or better, shows me how he does it, I will be able to use my own abilities. I can help others do so, too. Can you imagine — if everyone here had magic?" Stepping back, I let my hand slide down his shoulder. Haden waited patiently with his arms behind his back.

"What did you just tell him?" Haden wiggled his eyebrows at me while I shuffled over to him.

"Oh, nothing." I lied, obviously. "Harry and I pity you, and your loneliness." I took his surprisingly cold hand in mine, I winked at Harry over my shoulder. I'm okay.

     Harry and I completely trusted each other. He knew I wouldn't do something to jeopardize what we have.

"I never said I was lonely." Haden looked down at me with a frown. "I have souls to play with." He deadpanned, speaking as if his souls were like dolls to a child. I have souls to play with. I didn't doubt it.

"Harry, how will I find you when we're done?"

     "I'll help you find him, don't worry." I didn't believe a word he said but I had to go with it. Harry and I both knew what Haden was capable of, and he wouldn't be the type of person to take 'no' very lightly.

A semipermanent scowl was plastered on Harry's face. "One hour." Harry growled. "'Tis all yeh two get. If she's not returned to meh father's house by then, I'll have a swarm after yeh." Harry promised, reassuring me that he was willing to assemble his old crew if it meant my safe return.

     "Alright, okay, Hooky. I get it. Now, I'd like to properly introduce myself." Hand in hand, I was taken towards the forest, missing the moment Haden smirked over his shoulder, taunting Harry with his fiery blue eyes. Harry remained near the cliff's edge defeatedly. Although this was temporary, he was now left with nothing; no one.

     To be quite honest, a part of me wanted Haden to take me into the woods, just to be with him. He was intriguing despite the fact that he's insane. I guess I have a thing for bad boys. I was never fond of Auradon's collection of princes because the villains are so invigorating.

I loved danger more than anything. I loved taking risks, and that was exactly what I was doing. Within the first minutes I met Haden, he had Harry and I literally running for our lives, threatening to barbecue us and leave our fried bodies in the woods. He seemed merciless. But now he was very relaxed, taking me down a winding trail that had been walked on many times.

     Stay focused. I need to know how he is able to use his powers regardless of where he is.

     "Come here often?" I asked even though I was sure of the answer. I needed to jumpstart our little 'date'.

"Is it that obvious? I know the woods by heart. The trees were my playground growing up. But I didn't always live on the Isle." His hand let go of mine once he was sure I wouldn't try to run.

"Do tell."

     Haden grinned, taking an interest in spilling his life stories. It was as if no one had ever asked about him before, and he was genuinely surprised.

     "Alright." His hands were shoved into his back pockets. "I was born in the underworld. I never met my mother but I know she's a mortal. She's the reason I look like this."

"Without her you'd be a fiery monster, right?" I teased, but Haden didn't exactly find it hilarious.

     He shook his head and scoffed, "Without her I'd have a higher ranking amongst the gods." He raised an eyebrow, while sounding extremely disappointed. "Anyways. When I was of an appropriate age, I was cast to the Isle. My father thought it was the best punishment for releasing tens of thousands of souls on 'accident'. It wasn't an accident. I knew what I was doing. I was always one for mischief.. and Hades finally had enough. Even the god of the underworld couldn't stand me. Jokes on him because now he's here, too." Haden chuckled lightly with a friendly smile.

"You don't seem so bad. Sure, you almost cooked us, but—" Haden kicked a large rock out of his way with a grunt.

"—But I'm really a great guy who's misunderstood and deserves a second chance." He replied in a singsong voice. "That's the same lie everyone tells me." His deep voice hissed.

"I was trying to lighten the mood."

"I know. So much for our first date, huh?" He mumbled and nudged my elbow with his. We abandoned the path for one of Haden's own.

"I have to ask..."

     "How do I create fire regardless of where I am?" He grinned, but remained focused on where we were going. "You're terrible at whispering secrets, Erina."

     I rolled my eyes. Of course he heard us.

"Hey now! Watch the attitude." He threw his hands up, faking a defensive state. "No eye rolling in my woods."

     "Tell me Haden." I pleaded frantically.

He purred, "Ooh say that again." He turned to face me before placing his hands upon his kneels and squatting slightly. "I didn't quite hear you."

With a groan I managed, "Tell me. Now." As I became agitated with the prince, I was quickly losing my patience.

"Alright. Magic." Was all he said.

     I threw my hands up in frustration and groaned,"Oh my god," whilst receiving a playful chuckle from him. He was enjoying this too much.

"You're lucky you're easy on the eyes or I'd call off our little date." I decided to lean my back against a tree which hung off the side of our trail. I thought I might as well make myself comfortable.

"You only like me for my looks?" Haden stepped closer. "Not my abilities, or my compelling charm?" The palm of his hand burst into beautiful, controlled flames casting a blueish hue upon my cheeks.

"I definitely didn't agree to go on this 'date' because of your personality." I stuck my tongue out, watching him venture even closer to me while set afire. "Tell me how you have access to magic."

Haden glanced around. "What will you give me in exchange?" He played with the flames between his fingers as if playing the piano. For a moment I saw a gentler boyish side of him.

"Not my soul, that's for sure."

He laughed, "I don't want your soul. I'll make it simple and save you the drama. I want to be with you." I gulped loud enough that he could've heard it. Why would he say such a thing? How would I benefit him in any way?

"W-Why?" I dared ask. He closed his fist and did away with his flames for the time being. It still amazed me how effortless his actions were.

     "Must I spell it out for you? You're a princess; the one and only daughter of Auradon's finest mermaid. And I'm the 'soon-to-be king' of the underworld. You could rule the sea, and I could rule the underworld. Together," He interlocked both of his hands to represent two worlds colliding, "we could rule the entire world. The two of us together would be extremely powerful." His eyes lit up with excitement. "Think about it. If your goal is to be the ultimate villain, then you'll join me."

I didn't know what to say.

     "Join me as my soon-to-be queen, Erina." He took both of my hands in his at once, pulling me closer to him. As I looked up at his chest, I felt his warm breath against my forehead, "What can Harry give you that a real prince can't?"

     I immediately freaked out and shoved him off of me, creating a comfortable distance between our bodies. "I don't need a new boyfriend. If I wanted to date a prince I would have stayed in Auradon!"

"I know this is a lot to ask of you."

  "Yes, it is! It's outrageous. I know I have unique abilities. I want to be able to use them here, but not with you." I shook my head and dusted myself off.

"I don't expect a yes or no today. But think of the possibilities. There's no one else on the Isle I'd even consider having by my side except you. From the moment I first saw you arrive on the Isle I was intrigued. Then I found out what you were and I was over the moon. You've made me very happy. Watching you became my favorite television show. Now it's time to implement my own script." Haden lifted my chin with his hand, which was warm to the touch. His thumb ran over my chin gently. I turned away from the prince, not wanting to get comfortable around him.

     "I won't tell you how to use your powers unless you join me." He grimly stated. "You can be a worthless pirate or a powerful queen. It's up to you." Haden continued to kick around in the dirt, stirring up dust clouds around us.

"I-I need time." That was all I could say. I wasn't promising a yes or a no. I needed to tell Harry about all of this. Unless he and I could come up with a good reason why I should become Haden's queen, Harry wouldn't agree with it. Maybe I could use Haden for his knowledge and power to better Harry's life and mine. That would be a huge risk but that was something I was good at.

     Once I've used Haden up, I could become stronger and defeat him. He would be out of my life for good, and things would return to normal with Harry.

"Oh, and you can't tell Harry about this." Haden warned me. "I'm always watching. I've got eyes and ears all over the Isle."

"O-Okay." I nervously chirped. I didn't know what I was suppose to do. I feared what he would do to me if I was caught conspiring with Harry. Would it be best to go through with it on my own, and then reunite with Harry in hopes he'd still have feelings for me?

     Then I started wondering what life would be like if I'd never met Harry, and stumbled upon Haden instead. Things would've gone a whole lot different.

     I didn't know what to do. In the end, I knew I would always end up in Harry's arms.

     It has to be Harry.
_________________________________
Please leave a vote — thank you!
{edited}

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

734K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
42.3K 678 49
Subject A14: The healer, also known as Grace arrives in the Glade with no memories of who or where she is. What she does know, is that she is the onl...
173K 5.1K 25
Avonlea's school children are in their last year of schooling and they plan to make the most of their final year. And Gilbert Blythe has one thing on...
237K 6.2K 42
THIRD BOOK IN YOUNG LOVE SERIES After sailing the ocean to save the Governor's daughter and racing to find the dead man's chest, Evelyn Adams teams u...