Harry Styles Dirty Imagines

By Mel_Lisa

Some of these imagines will get pretty graphic. Some will be longer than others. Please feel free to make req... More

Harry Styles Dirty Imagines
For The First Time
Forever
Best Friends Brother
Tender Love
Me & You
When She Loved Me Like That
its her.
Not So Much Prom Night.
More Than One Love Part 1
Announcement!
More Than One Love Part 2
Take Me

Stay Here With Me

26.6K 221 10
By Mel_Lisa

I hate it when he's not here. It sometimes feels like I just can't function when he isn't next to me. I never thought I could ever feel so lost. My bed just seemed too big in size to be slept in alone.

As these thoughts raced in circles at lightning speed, when a familiar ring tone went off on my bed side table. The love of my lifes' name across the screen.

"Harry?" I spoke a eagerly, sitting up in our bed.

"Hey babe. Are you alright? You sound upset."

"I just can't sleep. I was actually just thinking about you. I feel like I'm going out of my mind over here."

"Me too. Snuggling with Niall just isn't the same as holding you." His attempt to make me smile had me laughing for the first time since I talked to him over a week ago. The sound of his laughter burned a hole through me. My laugh soon faded at the thought that he was still so far away from me.

"When are you coming home?" I whispered.

"Soon." He spoke after a moment of silence.

"Ugh, that's not exactly specific."

"I know. Just trust me... you trust me, right?"

"I guess." I playfully sassed him.

"Oh, shut up you." I felt like I could almost hear him smiling. " But my love, I actually have to get off the phone now. Our flight is going to take off soon for the next city, I just wanted to hear your voice before we took off."

"Oh, ok then. I guess call me when you land." I pouted. I know he could hear the defeat in my voice.

"I will, I love you so, so, much, baby."

"I love you, too." A small smile making an appearance on my face. After we exchanged our long goodbyes, I fell back against the pillow and prayed to God to let me sleep until his return.

*Harry's flushed chest making contact with mine. His erratic breathing in my ear and the sensation of his hips meeting mine. I moved my hand in between our connected bodies and furiously rubbed the sensitive nerves. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I chanted to myself. And my chest jolted.*

As my body returned to its normal state, I found myself disappointed. The first thing I did was reach over next to me, I face palmed my forehead. I knew that he wasn't with me, and it had all been a dream.

I covered my face in my hands and took in a deep breath trying to fall back asleep. My eyes shot open when I heard somebody opening my door. I stiffened as the door swung open and I was met with a pair of eyes, that shown a bright green even in the dark.

"Harry! What the hell are you doing here?!" I pressed my hand to my racing heart.

"I was trying to surprise you." he laughed dropping his bags, and opening his arms wide. "Well... get your ass up and act like you missed me."

My smile grew wide as I threw the covers off of me and ran across the room to wrap my arms and legs around my lover. His hands held me up by my thighs, and he hummed into my hair. I ran my fingers through his hair and attacked his face with kisses.

"I missed you. . . so. so. much." I whispered as I kissed the skin all over his face. Being deprived of this man for so long made me want to take advantage of his presence. I grabbed a handful of his curls and pulled his head back to leave his neck fully exposed. He grunted and my force but had no objection.

My need for him was growing at the same rate that my patience wore off to just about nothing.

I kissed along his jaw and down his neck, along the vein that became prominent. Hot puffs of air expelled from his mouth. I wanted to express what he was feeling in actual words, so I rubbed my hips against his pelvis. With a blink of an eye, I was pushed up against the wall. As soon as my back made a loud thud, I buck my hips up once again. My teeth now making a gentle assault to his neck.

"Oh shit! Baby, if you don't slow down I'm come before we even start." He let out a strained laugh. I moved my lips to his ear, gently biting his ear.

"Lay me down." I whispered in his ear.

A noticeable shudder ran through his body when he carried me back to our bed. I was gently placed back on the mattress as his body hovered over mine. Looking up at his face, I felt like I could feel my heart beating in my ears.

Harry slid his coat off his shoulders, and lifted his grey sweater over his head. The muscles on his chest and stomach seemed much more defined since the last time I saw his naked body. For some reason jealousy crept its way in as the thought that other girls would be drooling over him even more than they already do.

"Harry have you been working out?" Harry came back down to me and kissed my cheek.

"Just for you babe." His breath hitting the side of my face. I bit my lip. "Go on, touch me." He began nipping at my neck.

He put some of his weight on me. I slowly ran my hands up his arms, and down his toned back. I always thought he was perfect the way he was, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like this new change.

Harrys POV

Fuck! Her hands are so soft, the way she's so gentle with me makes me want to pound into her. But I've missed her so much, I wanna go slow.

I love to hear her gasp as I circle my hips to meet hers at a torturous pace. I quickly sit up, I need her now. I undo my jeans and strip off whatever else in record time. I purposely flex a little while doing so. Seeing her bite down on her lip makes me so fucking hard for her, I think I can honestly say it hurts and my sprung up errection proves I've been waiting too long for this.

I stand at the edge of the bed while I watch her become detached to every garment on her body. My patience at zero, I began to stroke myself. I can't help but let out a shaky breath as she takes her lip in between her teeth while her body lies back onto the bed. Her hands run up her torso, massaging her own breasts.

"Fuck, is this how you touch yourself when I'm not here? Do you fuck yourself too?" She was always shy. I was encouraging this bold woman in front of me to show me how she really was.

Y/POV

His words were sending me into some kind of downward spiral. With my own words not finding there way to the exit, I just nodded my head. The way he spoke was so dirty, but arousing. And I've never seen him touch himself like this.

"I wanna see how you touch yourself." He growled. My eyes scanned up him body as I moved one of my hands between my legs. I swiped my fingers over my swollen clit and let out a gasp. I moved in slow circles. The intensity of the situation growing when he pumped himself faster.

"Harry, fuck me! Please, please, please.." I whispered, my hand moving so fast it was almost vibrating.

Harry jump on the bed moving my hand from my nerves and positioned his tip to my entrance and my hands above my head. He growled when he thrusts in me.

"Ow, fuck." I whined

"W-wha.. what's the matter?" Harry asked still sliding in and out at a slightly slower pace.

"Baby, it hurts... its been so long." He let go of my hands to cup the back of my shoulders. My arms wrapped around his waist, and I buried my face in his neck. Short whines rolling off my tongue at the discomfort.

"Ill stop." His movements came to a hault.

"No, keep going. I'll adjust." I rushed. I kissed down his neck, biting down at the base. "Please... I've wanted this so bad. How long are you going to keep me waiting, baby?" I grabbed a fist of his hair, knowing how much he loves it. "Hmmmm? Answer me." I pulled away to look at his face. His eyes brows pulled together and his cheeks were tinted with pink. His pupils dilated to almost leave no green.

"I don't wanna make you wait anymore. I wanna make you feel good, but not if this is hurting you." He rasped.

"Its ok, go." I closed my eyes and waited for him.

He kissed my cheek and started thrusting again. As he kept pushing inside me at a slow pace, almost pulling completely out just to slide himself all the way in. He did this until I felt the pain subside. The rocking of his hips had me in a frenzy. The tips of my fingers ran up and down the straining muscles on his back.

"Talk to me baby." He whispered into my neck.

"Harry... only you can make me feel so good." I could feel the pace of his rolling hips, pick up.

"Oh, baby keep talking." he moaned.

"You like when i talk dirty to you, don't you?"

"Yeah.. fuck." he blurted out.

"Baby, only you know how to fuck me so good. Fuck me harder!" I could feel my legs stiffen.

"It doesn't hurt?" he mumbled

"No. Fuck me harder. Please, I wanna come around your cock."

"Oh shit baby, that's it. Fuck, you want to come around my cock? You're so fucking good for me." Harrys voice was cracking. His body started shaking above me. We were just taking in the feeling of being close to one another after so long when he broke the silence.  "Oh shit" he began to panick, tryinging to pulling himself out.

"What are you doing?" I wrapped my legs around him to prevent him from trying to pull out. " Don't stop..!"

"I'm not wearing a condom." his hair stuck to his forehead. He rested his head on my shoulder,  breathing heavily.

I kissed his temple. "I'm on birth control." I lifted my hips up, hearing him gasp in my ear.

"You're on birth control? Why?" He looked down at my face.

"I wanted to be able to feel you. All of you..." I tangled my fingers through his hair to bring him down to kiss me, "I want you to come inside me." I whispered against his lips.

He kissed me trying to slip his tongue past my lips. "Move." I gasped.

Harry started moving at an impossibly quick pace. After several minutes of the temperature in the room rising to almost extreme, we were both swearing and trying to form coherent sentences.

"Fuck! You feel so good. I wanna fucking come inside you!" Harry said with gritted teeth.

"Yeah baby, I want you to come inside me. Please, oh my god."

"Look at me! I wanna see your face when you come."

I turned to look at him. His green eyes, pink lips, rosey cheeks, and his messy curls were some of the things I adored about him. My heart pounding against his flushed chest. I needed release.

"I'm gonna come." he spoke. He moved one of his hands down between us rubbing feverishly on my clit. I threw my head back. "No, fuck, look at me!"

I opened my eyes. With a few more thrusts Harry pressed his forehead to mine and I could feel him filling me up. He moved his hands to cup my cheek. His breath fanning my face. "Harrryyy." I whined as I began to come down from my orgasm. Harry slowed his movements before completely withdrawing from me. He laid on his back and pulled me to lay my head on his chest.

The room grew so quiet. Heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard. I could feel Harrys heart beating against my cheek. I could feel myself falling asleep. That was so overwhelming, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

"I love you." I heard him whisper. I tightened my hold on him and told him I loved him as we both drifted off in the arms of the one I knew I would wait an eternity for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
762K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...