[C] Time's Running Out || p.jm

By bellaraiss

I was murdered by a serial killer who prowled the grounds of my school's campus. My soul, untethered and rest... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
*A/N : TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

31

784 56 21
By bellaraiss

Then the driver who literally saw everything quickly drive out of the house and to our dorm.

At about the afternoon that day, we finally arrived at the school's property. The driver didn't stop us at the front but instead got in to drop us at the dorm's buildings. There were students who were walking all their way into the school to the dorm with their big bags.

I almost felt pity for them but I shrugged. The silence in the car was killing me but fortunately the driver eventually turned on the radio.

As the car stopped, we were greeted by a pair of student of a girl and a guy. There were like students ID hanging over their neck but instead it wasn't the student's ID.

I got out of the car and grabbed my big bag along with Jimin following me from behind. I didn't spare him even a glance.

"Hi! You must be Soeun. Nice to meet you" The girl greeted me with a cheery smile. I looked at the other guy who was with her before and he was greeting Jimin instead. "I'm one of the students council and I'm here to help you to show the way around here"

I nodded slowly, trying to process all the things and smiled at her. "Oh- yeah. Thanks for the warm welcome. Then, should we go?"

"Definitely!" She chuckled at leads the way to the stairs. Each building has 5 floors and I swear to god it was tiring.

I was led to the second floor and in the second room from the stairs. The building was indeed brand new and I could still feel the paint smell.

"So here's your room. For now take this key card. Because it's yours. And soon you'll have a roommate coming in soon. Each room has 2 roommates for this building only. The others usually have 4 roommates-"

"Wait, why is my room is only for 2 people?" I creased my eyebrows.

"Because the building is for the elite students"

"Excuse me?" Mind my manners, oops.

"Erm- how should I say this.." She bit her lips in attempt to figure my question out. ".. well let's just say that you're one of the school's important students"

"Oh okay.." I made a 'surprised but chill' look. "Then I'll get in.." I smiled to her.

"Yup! Then I'll get going then. Bye Soeun" She walked away as soon as she said her goodbyes.

I took a hold of my big bag and stacked for a moment. The bag won't even move. Then it hit me that the bag was actually really heavy and I have to put a little more effort in it. I rolled my eyes and slowly heaved the bag and went in the room.

There were 2 bunk beds at the left and right. The center of the room was very spacious and right in front of me was the wide window with the curtains being tied so that the light can come in.

I turned on the lights of the room and finally settled in. After about a half of an hour of getting showered, I wrapped myself with my towel and wrapped my wet hair with another one.

Right when I got out of the room, a girl suddenly came in and made me jumped a bit as I was actually half naked. I covered my body with hands and turned my body a little.

"Woah-!" Startled the girl. She quickly closed the door behind her and covered her face around her eyes.

"Okay, okay, sorry I'll get in first" I giggled to calm her down and quickly took my clothes nearby and went in the bathroom again.

"Sorry for intruding!" I heard the girl said out-loud.

"Nah, that's okay" I quickly wore my clothes and went out of the bathroom.

"Oh- hey!" She practically scrambled to greet me properly.

"Yeah, hey.. so you must be new..?" I asked.

"No, I'm still a sophomore," she said.

"Oh- interesting" I grin at her. "I'm Soeun, I'm a senior here so it's understandable that you haven't seen me anywhere in school.

"No, no no... I do know you" she said cheerfully.

She had short wavy hair and with bangs covering her forehead. She was wearing a cardigan over a shirt with a pair of black jeans.

"O..kay... How did you know me then?" I asked with a smile.

"You're Taehyung's girlfriend!" She said cheerily. I was quite shocked honestly but again, Taehyung is famous so it wouldn't be an issue. "Btw, my name is Ran. Son Ran"

"Yeah, it's nice to know you Ran-sshi" then there was an awkward silence and I'm sure she felt it too.

"Anyway, I'll just settle in first and clean myself up because- hell yeah my body is so smelly" She joked as we exchanges smile and I moved away so that she could enter the bathroom.

After I dried my hair and clean all my stuff out, I tied my hair in a ponytail but let out the other few strands of hair hanging on my forehead. I looked back at the bathroom and Ran was still not finished taking a shower yet.

I closed the room's door before me and went out all the way through the corridor and walked down a flight of stairs. I looked around to see Jennie and the others but they were nowhere to be found.

I took out my phone and dialed Jennie's number. It took a few seconds for Jennie to pick up. "Where are you? I'm already out here"

"I'm at your back, I'm coming" she said with a hurried tone.

I turned my back and saw her practically panting for air. I laughed and said, "Are you even okay?"

"Hey-! There's- no- ergh I am so tired!" She almost shouted in frustration.

"Chill, save the energy for later because we're gonna have a blast," I said in between my laughs.

Then a few seconds later Lisa and Rose arrived at our same spot and then joined by Jisoo.

We got in Jennie's car and went to Times Square at Yeongdeungpo-gu. Honestly, it was not that far and only took about 45 minutes.

The first ever shop we went to is Nando's Restaurant which is on the 2nd floor. We ordered quite a lot and took a big table of 5 people and the corner of the shop.

"Gosh, I'm starving..!" Whined Jisoo.

"Just wait for a little bit.. you're the one who ordered the most okay," Lisa remarked.

"I think someone is gaining weight~~" Rose teased but not looking at her but the words were meant for Jisoo.

"Ya..! I'm really sensitive about those things" Jisoo sulked and showed us an unsatisfied-baby-face.

I laughed and said, "Don't worry. You won't get fat, trust me"

"Did you guys see the new hot teacher?" Jisoo gasped dramatically.

"We don't have any new male teachers coming in," Jennie said matter of factly.

"No-! It's a woman, she is suuuuuper hot" Jisoo moved her hands around.

"Are you-" Rose moved forward to Jisoo's ear, "..lesbian?" She whispers.

Jisoo instantly took her head back and made a dramatic offended face, "Oh my-! Nooooo" She pouts as we all laughed at her.

"I just-" Then Jisoo continued talking with the others as I made my way to reach for my phone in my back jeans pocket.

I opened my Instagram as usual, and Taehyung's Instagram came into my mind. I searched for his Instagram with a smile on my face. As soon as I saw his Instagram, I clicked on it.

My eyebrows furrowed, Taehyung made his account private. And what's more weird is I wasn't following him. I swear I clearly remember following him when we first dated and he followed me back. I quickly searched for my follower's list and there was no sight of his Instagram.

"What's wrong?" Rose asked as if she sensed something was wrong with me.

"I- I don't know, it's just that Taehyung's instagram.."

Then their faces fell as if they knew something and were expecting to happen.

"Do you guys... perhaps know anything..?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"No-!" Jisoo spat and looked relived after saying that.

"Okay.." I looked back at his Instagram and made a 'meh' look, and requested to follow him. I turned my phone off and put it away.

I looked back at them and they were exchanging glances.

"So how're you guys going on Seoun-ah," Lisa said breaking the silence and they all were back to being themselves.

"Ooh, ~~ Haven't you both did it??" Rose said teasingly but I just shook my head with a sorry smile. Their face fell in disappointment.

"Soeun-ah.." Jennie spoke up in a low voice. I raised my left eyebrow, signaling 'what is it'. "Do you really love Taehyung? Like actually love him??"

"Well yeah.. duh that's why I'm dating with him right now," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"I don't know, I mean, I do want you to be happy and live your life..." Jennie's voice trailed off and her gaze fell on her hands.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think he's worth it"

And that made my blood boils.

"Seriously?" I said in a half anger tone.

"I'm sorry okay, we-"

"So all of you have been thinking this way all along?" I looked at them for answers. Their expression says it all. "Since when?" I said, unbelievable.

-----

A/N : Holds up! I guess I'll stop here for a moment *winks winks*

Things are heating up ! Will this fight affect their friendship ? What happens if the Blackpinks left her all alone ?

Everything will be revealed in the next chapter, stay tune!

Dedications ;

brookieo

daisybisset

KookiewithJam

aimenbaloch

TooSWEGForU

KarismaThao

Blankvmon

jimingotsqueenshybutt

Princessaurora2004

gabycabezut

izzatarsyad

alwaysminyoongi

jungmaya

DaDinoDiva828

btsugakookie

MimosaYehet21

crystalenshi

EnchantedARMY

symphony11

Margaret24jimin

BunnyTaeChim_97hrteu

Hixitsxalice

HolyWaterAndYoongi

I_kpop_trash

-sugggaer

imbrokeasfhehe

SarahSailo

morgz2003

FrolyneMarollano

little_suga_with_tae

Amart03

BTSswee97

NaNa616

AdrielIledan

officialgolden

Animeandkpopqueen

MinYoongitheTurtle

awygotjams2002

Neko2702

lonelyjams_kyo_song

-YeonKiMin

LKV_ARMY

urfavdaddyjoonie

taeliccous

Euphemiasinger

Alisu7

ArchelleOuano

DeniseChung

GooJunhoeWifeu

kpop_loverss

@aboycanlovekpoptoo

fangurl999

isabellapark97

Vertpiana1

Taesharkuss

Bwitterfly

NaiyaRegina

Ilovederpyface

EJamsFanfics

AnimeSorceress

slaying_demon

Mya_Dap

Bananamonkey12

MariaWilfridaNgl

joseybell

jagiya_tsjj95

Threedollar_chain

suganis1999

lonelymochi_

kookiebts184

Azelma_Ava

darrinavv12345

miaraaa29

KamileKamilija

Taehyung4DChild

LAISALIS

UnicornThatLovesBTS

MinYoonJi_93

Proud_Potatoe

++Vote this chapter 

++Add it to your reading list 

++Comment your thoughts

; Do any of the above ^, You'll get a dedication on the next chapter just like the others <3

EDITED 26/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 86 25
One might think she fell asleep on my arm but in reality she had just fainted and ... >>» "Your bond is unique and is a first ever of such, if you ma...
5.8K 389 17
"and for that, i'll never forgive you."
5.5K 231 9
From the depths of the ocean, lives a monster, Cursed be her name. For if you whisper it at sea, Only your memory will remain. From a sunken ship, to...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)