Issues

Od W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... Více

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

XVI

1.2K 52 14
Od W1LDCH1LD

Bask in the glory
Of all our problems

Trey had to thank not only God but Jesus as well when Kendall basically kicked his door in at ten in the morning and whisked Demi away for a day of "girl time" as if they hadn't just been on vacation with each other for two and a half weeks. But Trey didn't even question it and the main reason why was because his house was a mess and he couldn't clean it with Demi there. Trey actually had a faithful cleaning service but they didn't come in every day because Trey didn't find it necessary. And they weren't due back for a cleaning for another week and he could no longer take the mess that was his master bedroom. He wasn't being dramatic when he said that Demi had stuff everywhere. The whole "mi casa es su casa" still stood but he couldn't handle her mess. And the worst part of it all was that she thought that she wasn't being that messy. It just drove him crazy and all he needed was for her to be gone for half a day so that he could get his bedroom back to looking how he liked it.

The first place he started was the bathroom. Even though he had given her the left side, just like in the bed, she couldn't just stick to her side so her makeup stuff was all over his counter. So, he ordered a few makeup organizers on Amazon prime and put all of her stuff into those. They ended up going along his whole counter but at least everything was put away. Next was the shower. She had all these products for her hair in his shower when she didn't even wash it every day and it was short as shit. He really just didn't understand her, and they had been together for nearly six years.

Trey felt a lot more accomplished with most of her clutter put away. All he had left to do was clean off the surfaces so he put her brushes into her medicine cabinet, but then one of her pill bottles fell out and into the sink so he picked it up only to see that it was empty. And it just happened to be the medicine that Arnold had prescribed to her. If Trey wasn't mistaken, that was only a few weeks ago. There were sixty pills and she was supposed to take one every day. And there was no way that it had been sixty days yet, so how was she already out?

Setting: Trey's house, Rolling Hills, Los Angeles County, California

For my love is like the wind, and wild is the wind
Give me more than one caress, satisfy this hungriness
Let the wind blow through your heart

For wild is the wind
You touch me
I hear the sound of mandolins
You kiss me
With your kiss, my life begins

"Hmm, this is my favorite song," Demi mumbled in a breathy voice, shifting her body so that she was halfway on top of Trey. He fixed the covers over them and pushed her hair off of her forehead as she opened her mouth in a wide yawn.

"I thought your favorite song was Natural Woman?"

"No, it's this one because this is the first song we made love to." Demi finally opened her eyes, her honey brown irises sparkling in the morning sun, making everything in her the gray and white room seemingly glow, especially her. She smiled at him, that cute smile she did where her one little dimple showed and her face scrunched up, making the beat of his heart rapidly increase. This woman...his woman...

"Do I need to remind you?" she teased, tucking the loose pieces of her braid behind her ear as she pulled his bottom lip in between her teeth then released it.

"No," Trey answered, catching her by completely surprise. Her face scrunched up as she looked down at him.

"No?"

"No. You need to go swallow a tube of toothpaste before you think about doing any of that," Trey joked, causing her to snatch one of her pillows from beside her and whack him in the face with it.

"So fucking rude," she groaned, rolling off of him and taking the cover with her. She wrapped it around her half naked body before sauntering into her bathroom to do her morning routine. "You organized my bathroom stuff? It looks so good, omg baby thank you!"

"You're welcome," Trey called back as he placed his hands behind his head. "Hopefully it stays like that," he mumbled.

The only thing that Trey could do was sit back and watch her as she brushed her teeth, then used her favorite skin care line to wash her face, then take a brush to her hair before piling it all on top of her head. As soon as she came out of the bathroom, Trey took a picture of her, causing her to whine as she jumped back onto her bed and tried to take his phone from him.

"Trey, stop! You always do this!" Demi complained as he moved his arms around, switching which hand his phone was in as she tried to snatch it from him.

"Because you always look perfect," he cooed, but she wasn't falling for it.

"Not right now. I haven't even done my eyebrows, there's a pimple on my chin, and I'm not wearing a bra, seriously Trey, don't post that!" Demi hit him in the chest one good time, making him release a rugged cough as she smiled in victory.

"Stop smoking and you wouldn't have that reaction every time I hit you."

"Or you could just stop hitting me," he suggested, but he couldn't keep the smile off of his face as he watched her go through her phone to see what she had missed while she was asleep.

"Do you have plans today?"

"We have that dinner thing with Elysandra," Trey reminded her as he combed his fingers through her hair, just the way she liked it.

"Ugh, I forgot about that," Demi groaned as she buried her face into his neck and released a deep breath.

"You're the one who insisted upon going. And you still haven't told me what your plan is and you still haven't agreed to not fight her," Trey reminded her as he pinched her thigh, but she slapped his hand away. She didn't say anything in response because she couldn't promise not to fight Elysandra especially since she really wanted to fight her last time.

"Hmm... we can talk about it later. You can finally see what I bought yesterday!" Demi squealed, tugging on his hand until he eventually got off of the bed and they entered Trey's room sized closet that had become more of hers than it was his.

Every time Demi went shopping or came back from a shoot, she would play fashion show with Trey, which is when she would basically model all of her new clothes for him and he would pretend as if he cared about her new Louboutin stilettos or her limited edition vintage Chanel. But it was a way for them to spend time together and with everything going on, all he wanted was to focus on their relationship. Plus, he kind of loved how she modeled every single piece of clothing for him and asked his opinion about her outfits.

"This is what I wore for my Calvin shoot," Demi said as she twisted and turned in the classic white Calvin Klein sports bra and hipster underwear, playfully throwing one of Trey's leather jackets over her shoulder and puckering her lips.

"Sexy," he teased, causing her to laugh before she disappeared to change her outfit again.

"And Ellie Saab actually sent this to me. Its custom made! Isn't it so cute? We have to go on a date soon so that I can wear it," Demi said, twisting and turning in the pale pink sheer romper with jewels to accent it. It was only then that Trey really took notice of how much Demi's body had changed in such a short period of time.

Demi had always been curvy but over the years she had worked out a lot so that she was more toned. Her stomach was flat, her waist was tiny, and everything about her was toned. But that wasn't what had changed. She was still curvy but it was obvious that she had lost some weight. Usually when she lost weight he wouldn't notice until she pointed it out but this time, he could clearly see it and that scared him. Demi had a past that she didn't talk about. Only a select few people knew, and he was one of them. He didn't want to smother her, but how could she have lost that much weight in just a few months?

"Come here, baby," he said, opening his arms so that she could sit on his lap.

"What's up?" She questioned with a cheesy grin as she sat down on his lap and curled into him.

"You're okay, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know a lot has been going on. You're okay, right? And you would tell me if you weren't?"

He didn't want to come right out and say it because he didn't want her to get upset with him and go on the defensive. All he wanted was some peace, even if it was just for once week.

"Trey, I'm fine. I've just been bored so I've been going to the gym more often. There's nothing to worry about," Demi chuckled before pecking his lips.

"Hakuna matata, baby." She giggled, rising off of his lap to go back over to her bags. But as he watched her retreating figure, he just knew that she wasn't as okay as she tried to make herself seem.

Setting: Nobu Los Angeles, La Cinega Boulevard, West Hollywood, California

For some odd reason, Trey had let Elysandra pick the place where they were going to have dinner tonight and of course she chose one of the most famous restaurants in the entire world, all because it was frequented by all of the hottest celebrities. Nobu was one of the most popular Japanese spots in town – and WeHo had a lot of them – and the fact that Elysandra picked it when she didn't live anywhere nearby just furthered Demi's belief that this was all for money and there was no way that Elysandra was actually pregnant with Trey's baby. Her intuition was as strong as Olivia Pope's gut and she never got things wrong. If she just happened to be wrong this one time, Trey and Elysandra were definitely going to pay. The Demi of 2014 was still somewhere inside of there and she wasn't afraid to unleash her.

"Who chooses the most famous restaurant in the state to tell a person that they're going to be a father?" Demi ranted as Trey pulled to the valet station and chuckled.

"Do you want to go back home?" It was cheesy but every time Trey referred to his glorified bachelor pad as their home, butterflies swarmed around in Demi's stomach.

"Do you see what I'm wearing? I'm not wasting this outfit. Besides, we're already here," Demi said with a small huff. She wasn't about to waste the silky baby pink pantsuit that had been sent to her by Tom Ford himself. There was nothing worse than wasting a good outfit. Actually, getting your house broken into probably topped the charts, but still. Demi hated when her outfits went to waste.

Trey took his key out of the ignition before climbing out of his Range Rover. He handed the key to the valet before helping Demi out of the car, wrapping his arm around her in an attempt to shield her from the paparazzi. It clearly wasn't working. His arm wasn't enough to protect her from the blinding lights or the questions they screamed at her.

Are you okay? Are you pregnant? Are you excited about your mom's book? Is Trey cheating on you? Are you guys getting married?

Finally, they made it inside but Demi was still slightly shaking so he held her hand instead, running his thumb over her smooth skin and placing a kiss on the side of her cheek as they were escorted to one of the tables near the window where Elysandra was sitting. Before the hostess could walk away, Demi pulled her back.

"Can we get something a little more private?" Demi asked underneath her breath.

The hostess nodded, grabbed their menus and everything, then led them to a booth in one of the very back rooms where she had dined with the Kardashian family so many times. Elysandra wasn't pleased but Demi didn't care. Until Demi figured out exactly what she was trying to gain by pinning a fake baby on Trey, she was going to make sure she stayed as far away from the media as possible.

"Demi, I didn't know you were coming..."

Once again, Elysandra was dressed to impress. She was in a simple but extremely form fitting black dress with a mock turtleneck and black stilettos. And maybe she was just sitting the wrong way on purpose, but Demi could see the beginning stages of what looked to be a baby bump. Once Elysandra caught her staring, she ran her baby pink colored fingernails over her stomach, then rested her right hand on it causing Demi's right eye to twitch before she looked away.

"Well, Trey didn't want to talk to you without me. Whatever happens is going to involve all three of us, don't you agree?" Demi asked as she took a sip of her water with lemon and no ice. Trey just sat there, fighting the urge to roll his eyes at the silent stare off that seemed to be going on between the two women. He just wanted to establish that he had never slept with Elysandra then head back home. He hated raw fish.

"So, I'm assuming Demi already told you?" Elysandra questioned as Trey nodded. Obviously.

"Yeah, and I don't know what you're trying to gain by telling these lies-"

"Lies? You're accusing me of being a liar when I'm literally six months away from having your child? That's bold," Elysandra hissed as Trey rolled his eyes towards the ceiling.

"I don't know if you fell on your head while dancing but we never slept together and you know that. Are you doing this because you came onto me every chance you got and I still rejected you? What, you can't handle the fact that someone you work for doesn't want to sleep with you?" Trey retorted as Demi placed her hand on his thigh to calm him down. One thing that both of them hated was liars, and this lie that Elysandra was spinning was too career-ending for them to just let it go.

"This has nothing to do with rejection. You made your bed and now you need to lay in it. I don't want you. I want you to be there for our child. It's your first, don't you think you should be?" Elysandra questioned, running her hand over her belly again as Demi bit down on her bottom lip.

That was the one thing that Elysandra had said that actually bothered her. Even if Demi didn't believe her one bit, there was always that voice in the back of her mind, the voice that had been there since he had cheated on her the first time, that whispered doubts into her ear. What if Trey was lying to her just to save face? What if Elysandra really was telling the truth? What if she had just gotten the dates mixed up and they really had slept together? Demi wanted to be Trey's first everything. They obviously weren't virgins when they met, but she wanted to be the first – and only – woman that he proposed to, the first woman he married, the first woman who had his kids. And if she was being played like a fool, then Elysandra really would be ruining all of that.

"Elysandra, quit with the games. We all know you're not pregnant with Trey's baby. What do you really want?" Demi asked with an exasperated sigh. Now she just really wanted to go back home. Elysandra was wasting her time if she really thought it'd be that easy to pin a baby on Trey.

"Don't you have somewhere to be? Like shouldn't you be in therapy or some shit or taking your medicine to control your crazy?" Elysandra spat as Demi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"You know, that's probably why me and Trey kept having sex during tour. I mean, you're batshit crazy and he probably needed a little normal, don't ya think?" Elysandra continued. Trey said something. Demi knew he opened his mouth to say something but in her blind rage she couldn't even decipher what it was. Because one minute she was listening to Elysandra call her crazy, and the next she was attempting to rip one of her braids out of her scalp as Trey tried to pull her off of the supposedly pregnant dancer. What a night.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3K 68 17
I'm an outcast, I'm un-wanted, I'm un-popular, But Mariah, my mom replacement, thinks I'm a normal teenager, Justin somehow believes he can help me...
44.6K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences
81.9K 2.1K 50
i gave my daughter up for adoption. i just need to get her back. what if she's as messed up as me? -demi lovato.