The Crew

By lillexxooo

These girls have been stuck to each others hip since the first grade. They were the ideal best friends, girlf... More

Tiffany's (Tiff) Background
Monae's (Nae) Background
Simone's Background
Skylar's (Sky) Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryan's Background
Chapter 4
Tori's Background
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Taelor's (Tae) Background

97 4 0
By lillexxooo

Taelor Renae Edwin was born in Chicago, IL. She moved to Houston her freshman year. Her birthday is June 23rd, 2000 (17). Her race is African American and Hispanic. She's a straight A student and the varsity volleyball manager. Her passion is rapping, but she only kept it between her and Simone. Her mom is a teacher and her dad died from alcohol abuse when she was 3 years old. Her girlfriend is Simone the co-captain of the majorette team. They had been on and off for about 2 years.

-P.S. THIS IS NOT REALLY ABOUT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.8M 113K 64
โ€ผ๏ธ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA โ€ผ๏ธ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...