Laurex Freaky Fun

Oleh wattpdzstarr

**Lauren and Alex are the ultimate power couple but when the camera is turned off they get a little freaky! ?? Lebih Banyak

After last night
Talk from the author
Finishing what we started
My daddy
The talk
Thanks so muchhhh
We need to talk
Whatsup
GUESS WHO IS BACK BITCHES
im sorry.

Laurens POV

5.9K 19 0
Oleh wattpdzstarr

(Alarm goes off) *beep beep beep*( Lauren streches then walks into bathroom) Lauren: I don't know what it is today but today I just woke up and I was so horny. (Probably because of that jerk off I gave Alex yesterday) So I decided to go in the bathroom and read a sex story on wattpad. I go in the bathroom and read the story. As I'm reading I have stuck one finger inside of me and I'm loving in and out very rapidly. (Moans) I gotta keep quiet so I don't wake Alex!! Ohh I can't help this just feels so good! (Moans but moans alot louder)
ALEX POV
I woke up to the sound of lauren moaning. I couldn't tell where it was coming from but it sounded like the bathroom. (I walked to the bathroom to go check on lauren) As I walked closer the moaning got louder. (I knocked on the door and said "lauren are you alright")
*LAURENS POV*
"OH shit" I think to myself. "Yeah Alex I'm fine" Just a little horny. (I mummer) Alex:What was that lauren. Lauren: Oh nothing I just dropped something on my foot and I was crying. (I said as I tried to play it off) Alex: Are you sure you are okay? Lauren:Yeah baby
*Alex POV*
Come on. (I think to myself crying no that was moaning) I looked down because I has stepped on mooses toy. And I realized I had a boner. (I gotta take care of this before Lauren sees it) I ran into the bedroom and locked the door. "Ughh" I said as I jerked off my dick. (Then lauren walked in) (SHIT!! I thought as I realized Laurens lock was broken)
*Laurens POV*
I was shocked when I walked in and saw alex sitting on the bed his ducj hard as a rock. My nipples began hard as I said "Wow I can take care of that if you like" Alex:Oh yess please baby suck me hard! I sucked alex dick as hard as I could and tried to fit it all down my throat. Your just to big babe!! (As Alex pushed my head harder) Alex: I'm gonna cumm!! ...

lauren's pov
there it was. the dreaded sound. the obnoxiously loud ringing of my alarm. the annoying reminder that i actually have to get out of the warmth and comfort of my sanctuary. my bed.

i opened my eyes and lazily flung my arm over to hit the snooze button of my alarm. i sat up and yawned.

i looked to my left in hope as to see alex still in bed with me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...