ElijahXReader You were unexp...

By RosaDRosaD

You live in Massachusetts , Your a normal 19 year old girl and was roommates with your best friend who happen... More

Internship
Ethan and Elijah part 1
Ethan and Elijah (part two)
Ethan and Elijah Part Three
Elijah and Y\N (part 4 to Ethan and Elijah)
His story (part one)
His story (part two)
A lunch date!?
What your getting youself into
Your Past Love (Part one)
Your past love (part two)

The Day Niki and Y/N Became Friends

450 6 5
By RosaDRosaD

(Btw the music is optional if you do listen to it give me any recommendations or suggestions because I mostly listen to Bryson Tiller lol anyways this chapter is about how you met Niki and her relationship with Y/N or it stands for Your/Name. *Side note this song does have bad words just saying* now to the story)

Y/N: *laughing* Omg Niki do you remember the first day I met you. I was having the worst day ever and you were there.

Niki: OMG yes I remember! I always thought you looked to pretty and I wanted to be friends with you and I was always the one to make sure things were right and when I saw you were at the corner I went over to you and now we're still here together

*Flashback*
( a child is crying in the distance)

Teacher: Ok everyone please get in a line I need to make sure you are all here.

*Niki's thoughts*
Ok so everyone is here but one, hmmmm who could it b-
I hear crying by the corner of the playground let me see..

Y/N was at the corner hidden behind the cave

*Niki walks over to Y/N*

Niki: Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N looks up with tears coming down her face

Niki: *Niki goes and sits next to Y/N*
Y/N what's wrong why are you crying? *Niki pats Y/N and Y/N shows Niki the big scrape on Y/N's leg Oh wow Y/N when did that happen are you ok?

Y/N : *wiping off her tears*  Yeah I'm on now it just hurt really bad and when you came to talk to me and ask me if I'm on I felt better. Thank you Niki. *Y/N hugs Niki*

Niki: Your welcome, I'm glad I could make you feel better. Look you seem nice and I was wondering... Do you wanna be friends?!

Y/N: Yes! You helped me today so I feel like you'll be a great friend!

Teacher: HEY! What are you girls doing here hiding when your suppose to be in line.

*Niki looks at Y/N and complete forgot to tell her they needed to get in line*

Niki and Y/N say in Unison: Were very sorry Miss it won't happen again.

Niki and Y/N look at each other knowing that wouldn't happen again since you'll be each other side forever.

*End of flashback*
Back to present time

Niki: I'm glad I came looking for you.

Y/N: And I'm glad you came looking for me

Both the girls smile at each other and go back to eating their pizza

*A little while later*

Niki: Oh um Y/N.

Y/N: Yes Niki?

Niki: Remember when I said I was hanging out with a guy and that we've been dating.

Y/N: Yes of course you always talk about how handsome he is and how your dates are amazing and how much you like him.

Niki: Well He asked to me to go on another date and I'm thinking he might ask me to be his girlfriend!

Y/N: Really! That's so awesome!

Niki: Yeah but here is the thing, we're going to the movies and I wanted to know if you want to tag along for the ride? Please?

*Y/N thinks about what to do*

Y/N: You know what I might be the third wheel but I'll do anything for you Niki. So yes I'll tag along and see how you guys go. *Y/N smiles*

Niki: Ahhhh!! Thank you Y/N I love you sooo much I can't wait for you to see him and hopefully we'll become closer!

*Y/N smiles and hugs Niki*

* Niki and Y/N go back to eating and watching the movie*

Alright so this is the end of the first chapter I hope you guys enjoyed I'll write as much as I can and I can't wait to complete this story for you guys but anyways leave a comment if you want and yeah more coming soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
0 0 15
My name is Katherine Arya Hart and I live with my older brother Colin (I prefer to call him Collins), during breaks, along with my two 5-year-old, fr...
16.8K 421 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
191K 3.6K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...