Escape - Harry Styles

Door iAmHellbound

When a boy and a girl meets, they become friends, then probably fall in love, then comes the ‘I love you’s an... Meer

Read please
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Trailer.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Winners!
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46. (Part 1)
Chapter 46. (Part 2)
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
A/N: Sorry
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Author's Note (please please please read)

Chapter 47.

74.7K 2K 173
Door iAmHellbound

Shoutout to Directioner_4_lyfe13 for making the cool artwork on the side! Check her books out :) 

[If you want a shoutout, you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it through tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit or through my twitter @CuddleLuke_]

___

Chapter 47.

Violet’s POV

 When Harry got shot on the thigh, everything around me seems like it's stopping and it felt like I could actually feel my heart beating so fast. My eyes widened so big I felt it popping out. Nothing could come out of my mouth, and before I could react, Scott threw me on his shoulder and he walked out of the park, and into a black van. I tried to get his hands off of me, but it was no use since he’s way bigger, not to mention stronger than I am. Who knew that he could be working with Aaron though, I saw him sitting in the driver’s seat when he threw me inside the black van and now, I’m screaming, trying to get out of this van.

“Let me out! Let me out! Harry!” I keep screaming until my throat hurts.

“Please, let me out!” I sob. This isn’t working, but it’s worth a try.

“Fuck! Can you keep quiet?!” Scott booms.

“No! You kidnapped me!”

Scott snorts and rolls his eyes.

“Let me out!” I try to jab the door handle open, but it’s locked. Okay, that’s something really obvious, but hey, it’s worth a try. Maybe I could break the window? I start hitting the window while screaming Harry’s name repeatedly.

“He can’t fucking hear you!” Scott says in a frustrated tone.

I suddenly feel a rush of adrenaline in my body. Without having a second thought, I jump onto Scott and start hitting and punching him. This is useless, I bet he’s not feeling anything.

“Holy shit, that’s it!”

He throws me off of him and my head hit the window. I wince from the pain that’s caused. My lungs hurt, my throat hurt from shouting, my hands hurt from throwing punches towards the window and Scott, and my head hurts from being thrown against the window.

Scott reaches for the pocket in front of the seat and he takes out a white cloth from the seat pocket. Oh, no, I’m not going to let him do this. I start kicking him on the thigh and he grabs both of my ankles. Okay, that was a bad idea. I try to make him let go of me by kicking and kicking and kicking. But he’s not letting go.

“Come here you little bitch.” He growls

He yanks me by my foot and I’m instantly near him.

“Let go of me!” I’m still trying to make him let go off of my foot, even though I know this is just plain hopeless. He puts his leg on top of both of my legs, making me not able to move my legs. Damn his legs are heavy. With his empty hands, his left hand reaches for both of my wrists. Great, now all my limbs are caught. With his right hand, he reaches for the white cloth on his lap and immediately puts in against my mouth and nose. I’m not going to breathe.

“Breathe.” He says.

I shake my head no, and he stares at me. A few seconds has passed and it feels like my lungs are going to explode. Fuck! I contract my lungs, trying to breathe in oxygen, but no air comes in, instead a substance that makes my head dizzy comes into my lungs. This is not right.

“Breathe.” He repeats.

In a matter of seconds, I feel like I’m going to pass out. My eyes are drooping and I open my mouth to speak, but I can’t find the energy to. In matter of 5 seconds, my eyes close and dark surrounds me.

____

“When do you think she’ll wake up?”  A voice says.

“She’s probably wake up in a few minutes. The drug I gave her was pretty strong.” It sounds like Scott.

I have to wake up, but my eyes feel so heavy. It feels like I’m going to sleep forever, but I know I can’t because I need to get out of wherever I am. I know that we’re not in a vehicle because we’re not moving. I know that I’m sitting down on a wooden chair because it feels pretty hard, well, it’s a wild guess since I’m no way opening my eyes yet. From the movies that I’ve seen, I learn that you have to observe your surroundings, and if you can’t see, feel it. My hands are tied up behind my back and the air feels pretty open, but not like open as in fresh air outside, open as in I can feel the air from the AC.

Okay, so I’m trying my best to calm myself down. Panicking won’t do anything good because the last time I panicked, I got drugged. That wasn’t a good idea. Just try to stay calm and they’ll not do anything stupid to me.

“She’s waking up.” Someone’s voice says.

I open my eyes, and look around. It’s pretty bright, and it’s not because of the light. It’s naturally bright, from the sun. There’s a pretty small window on top, and the only thing I can see from it is the blue sky.

“Where am I?”

I’m in a brown wallpapered room. There’s nothing much here, only a really ugly looking bed and that’s pretty much it. It’s like prison, except this room is bigger than a prison cell.

“You’re back in the city.” Scott smiles tightly and exits the room.

In the city?! What? That’s not possible, no. Oh my God, this is not happening. No, no, no, Harry will never find me like this, he’ll have to– I don’t even kn– I can’t even process anything.

“You’re lying!” I scream as my heart thumps harder against my chest.

I look around the room to see that guy dressed in black skinny jeans and a navy blue t-shirt.

“Let me go!” I start to panic and I know that I won’t calm down unless something happens. I try to free my wrists from the rope but instead of feeling the rope around my wrists loosen, it feels like the rope is digging into my skin. I feel a burning sensation on my wrists, and it hurting.

“Please.” I whisper and before I knew it, tears are streaming down my face. The person in the room shifts his eyes towards me and in a split second, he looks forward again. What even am I waiting for?

“Please help me.” I whisper as I try to wiggle out of the tight ropes again. My legs are also tied tightly against the wooden chair. This is not going to do anything; I’ll just end up hurting myself.

Suddenly, the door bursts open making me jump on my seat. That shocked me, holy shit. Jay, Aaron and another guy behind them enter the room with Scott nowhere to be seen.

“Ah, Violet. Nice to meet you again.” Jay smiles.

I keep quiet and look away from them. I look at the wall above the bed, suddenly being the most fascinating thing I’ve seen.

“What am I doing here?” I ask him, still looking at the plain, brown wall.

“You’re the bait.” Bait? What does he mean by that? Okay, just stay calm and nothing will happen to you. Stay calm and don’t panic Violet and you’ll be fine. Don’t show that you’re scared or he’ll take advantage of it, show that you’re brave and you’ll be just fine. Be brave. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. When I open them, I look at Jay’s direction. He’s staring at me; it’s making me uncomfortable. I tried to shift on the chair, but my limbs are tied, making me not able to move that much.

“What do you mean I’m the bait?” I ask him.

“Harry likes you, and with him knowing that you’re with us, he’ll come down here and I’ll kill easily.” He shrugs. Kill him? He’s really serious about this, but I know that this bastard will not kill Harry because Harry’s a strong person and he can beat Jay down. I know he can do it.

“Why would you want to kill Harry?” I know Harry told me the story already, but I want to hear Jay’s side of the story, and also in the same time, I just want to distract him, I don’t know for what, but I just feel like I should distract him with questions.

“I’m surprised Harry didn’t tell you about this yet.” Jay chuckled. I try to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

“I told him to do a mission for me and in return, I’ll give him some cash.” He made a gesture with his hands.

“He accepted the offer and I instructed him to capture someone and bring him to me. A simple task, but instead, he found the person and instead of capturing him. The person threatened Harry to tell him about us, basically telling him everything. I thought he was smarter than that, but guess not.” Wait hold up. This is a different story. Harry’s version of the story is slightly different because according to him, he said that he told everything about Jay’s gang because he wanted revenge while Jay’s version of the story is about Harry being threatened.

Which is the real story? I’m pretty sure it’s Harry’s version though. Jay doesn’t know anything because he wasn’t the one who did the mission. So that’s not really possible.

You know, I wonder why he’s telling me this. Isn’t this supposed to be something top secret or something? Something you should tell your “hostages”?

“Hey, why are you telling me all this anyway?” I suddenly feel a bit calmer than just now. I don’t know why, though. I guess it’s because they’re not doing anything to me. The people here are all intimidating looking, especially Jay and Aaron. Aaron always looks like he’s ready to pounce on someone and kill them with the knife he has hanging on his belt. Jay suddenly let out a chuckle and opens his mouth to talk.

“Because you’re not going to get out of this place anytime soon. Harry’s not going to be able to ‘safe’ you and you’ll die here anyways. You’re not going to go outside and tell everyone because I doubt you can even find the way out of this place, let alone get out of this room.”

I was about to reply back but nothing came out. Instead, my panicky feeling starts coming back, my heart rate increases and I take deep breaths, but I’m not calming down. With those final words coming out of Jay’s mouth, he, Aaron and the 2 guys exit the room, switching the lights off, leaving me in the dark with the only light source coming out of the small window. 

_______

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,

don't forget to vote, comment and share, 

I love you guys, stay beautiful xxx

PS Check out my other Harry Styles fanfiction called 'Eighteen'? 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

418K 6.7K 62
Louis Tomlinson is a 1/4 member of Last Direction Harry Styles is a best mate to Niall Horan and a fan of LD Will Niall make them two talk, or will...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...