Protecting Love (LarssonSibli...

By HTEllis

BOOK THREE. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT For the last year, Betty Larsson has been trying to rebuild her shattered conf... More

BOOK THREE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN*
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN*
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY- FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY- SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO*
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE*
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
Pssst...Guess who's next to fall in love?

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN*

11.2K 623 40
By HTEllis

Betty

I can still hear Katy Perry's voice in my head from last night, having sealed two VIP tickets to one of her shows here in L.A. Laine and I were right at the front, the barriers keeping her adoring fans at bay while we sang our hearts out and shook our butts until our legs got numb. I forgot how to speak when she mentioned my name and felt totally star struck when she gave me a wave from the front of the stage. I'm hoping somebody caught it on tape, so I can boast about it in years to come.

If anything else, it was just nice to see my sister let her hair down after a tiresome few days of nonstop crying and worrying on her part that Trevor was coming back to take George. We don't know if he went back to England or if he's staying here, but he seems to have disappeared for a while, not even contacting Laine to ask about George.

Good riddance is what I say.

I listen to Laine telling George all about our adventures last night while she feeds him in the living room. It's nice to chill on the bed for a few minutes as my schedule has been pretty gruelling and I'm beginning to feel the tiredness settle in. Not that I'm complaining. I'd live off two hours of sleep a day if it meant I could keep these incredible opportunities.

"Oh, hey, Finn," Laine says, and I swallow my tongue. Finn's back?

I jump off the bed and hop from foot to foot, deciding where to hide. I don't want to see him yet. I'm not emotionally strong enough not to blubber everywhere. While I'm trying to get my body through the mini-breakdown, I'm experiencing I hear Laine tell him I'm in his old bedroom, not giving me enough time to hide under the bed before the door handle moves down and his massive body is filling the space.

And if he doesn't look good enough to eat.

I'm screwed.

Picking up my integrity from the floor, I attempt to stand tall, pulling my mouth into an easy smile. Easy, being the important word. It's anything but when I get a look at his gym shorts tapering around his thighs and the baggy grey hoody covering the steel like muscle I know is hiding under there. It's my favourite look on him, and I swear he's done it on purpose.

"Hey you," he says, voice thick from tiredness.

I look everywhere but him. "How's it going?" You bloody annoying gorgeous can't stick to one woman man.

"Good. You been missing my calls on purpose?"

I pull my nighty higher when I see his glistening brown eyes shift there. "You been missing mine?"

I see guilt pour into his expression and I get an abnormal amount of satisfaction from it. "Not intentionally-"

I cut in. "Don't you worry, I got the memo loud and clear. Just a shame you have to use someone else to do your dirty work for you."

"Come again?" he quizzes.

I shake my head and lift my eyes to the ceiling. "Okay, Finn. If that's the way, you want to play it."

"I'm not playing at anything," he gives off a shaky laugh. "I just flew in ten hours on a plane, excited to see you and you're giving off a bitchy vibe, acting all passive aggressive. What did I miss?"

"Nothing," I'm not going to spell it out for him, also I know hearing the truth is going to leave a sour taste in my mouth. "You must be tired. Do you want some tea? I'm making a cup of green."

"Not right now. I wanted to spend a bit of time with you, to explain why I left in such a hurry and how much of a weight it was to tell you about Kaine."

I feel too hot all of a sudden, not liking the tension in the air and the anger bubbling away in my stomach, I head for the door, yanking it open so hard I hear Finn groan behind me when my elbow jabs his stomach. It's pure muscle. I bet he didn't feel a thing.

Laine glances up from wiping George's mouth and watches me scurry in the direction of the kitchen, Finn's footsteps vibrating on the floorboards behind me.

"Has something happened since I left?" Finn says, probably to Laine.

"Yeah, quite a lot actually," she replies.

I escape into the kitchen and switch on the kettle, finding a mug and the green tea bags in the same cupboard, trying my hardest not to listen to Finn's voice when he gets closer to the room. I tap the spoon on the marble work top, making up a crappy tune.

"I've changed my mind, I'll have a black coffee," Finn says, staying by the doorway.

I open the top cupboard to get the mug and coffee pot. "Fine, coming right up."

"Bee, I'm taking George out for a play on the beach. I'll see you later."

Traitor.

"You're leaving?" I shout back. "I'll come with you."

"No, it's fine. You don't want to get all sandy for your photo shoot this afternoon. Text me if you need anything," and she's gone, the door slamming behind her.

I close my eyes and try to gather my thoughts, smelling Finn from a mile away. I jump forward when two pairs of arms come to settle around my waist and a wet mouth dances along the side of my neck. Every thought evaporates as the pleasure spikes my blood.

"Come to bed," he whispers, flattening his palms over my stomach. "I need you so bad."

Finn kisses the edge of my mouth, spinning my body so my bottom is flush to the worktops and my face is buried in his chest. I don't move a muscle as I fight the urge to let him drag me to the bedroom. I can smell the hour's old aftershave and feel the clamminess of his skin when I wrap my fingers behind his neck.

"I could just fuck you here and now," he says, growling afterwards.

The sound hits me directly between my legs.

I try to spin around when I hear the kettle pop, but Finn doesn't allow me to as he cups both sides of my jaw and slants his lips over mine. Maybe I'm weak, or maybe this man is impossible to resist. I follow suit opening my mouth wide enough for him to slide his tongue along my bottom lip to wrestle with my tongue in a battle I'll lose. A gasp escapes me when he uses his teeth to nibble on my bottom lip when we pull away, bending down to lift me so high, I have no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist.

Finn sucks on my nipple through my cream silk nighty, causing my back to arch and my chest to puff out. Another pulse of pleasure scores me between my legs, and I cry out just as he makes it to the bedroom, laying me down on the bed where he tugs down the top of my nighty to release one breast.

A warm, wet mouth encloses around the nipple, sucking so hard I go cross-eyed. Finn murmurs sexy words of encouragement while he feasts on my nipple, the push of his erection through his shorts marking my upper thigh.

"You are perfection," he mumbles, sliding his hand up my thigh to reach my bare core, "and no underwear? Kill me now."

I let out a quiet squeak when his fingers start to rub me in sensitive places while his mouth still devours my breast. My thighs widen, and I push my hips up to meet his hand, feeling his large fingers dancing around my entrance.

No one can stop me now.

Finn

I watch as Betty's face glows bright red from the second orgasm my fingers and mouth gave her, my dick pulsing from the delirious moans leaving her mouth. Not able to hold myself back anymore, I kneel up on the bed and yank down my Nike shorts, releasing my dick from its confinement, realising I left the condoms I packed in my suitcase -wishful thinking on my part, I suppose.

I glance down at her naked body and get lost in the beauty of it. I usually go for curvier girls, my exes always moaning about their apple shaped bodies - don't fucking ask me - I've not the slightest clue what that means. But, Betty's different. I almost feel protective over her slender frame, needing to shield my weight over her when I pound us both to an end. It sparks something in me, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm addicted.

I lean down to kiss her nose, sliding the top of my dick along her core, feeling the warmth and intimacy of it. I whisper. "I need to go grab a condom from my suitcase."

Betty opens her mouth and tips her head back when I make sure to brush over her explosive, already sensitive, nerves. Her arm flings out and points to the bedside cabinet. "There's some still in there. Use them."

"Okay," I choke out, gritting my teeth when I have to pull away from her to reach the foil packets. I take out one, tear it carefully, then roll the rubber all the way down, so we are safe and ready to go. "Open your legs for me."

Betty does just that, holding onto my shoulders when I move to brace my weight over her body. I position myself where I need to be and then gaze into her eyes, checking that she's as much into this as me. We share a moment of pure trust, and then I shift forward filling her to the brim in one stroke.

We cry out in unison, panting a little as the pleasure starts to build. I move my hips back and then slide forward, cupping my fingers at the back of her neck to get closer to her, my elbows holding my weight. Betty squirms beneath me, moving her hips in time with my thrusts, the sound of slapping skin echoing around the room.

"Yeeees," I say, my eyes rolling back at the feel of her tightness around me. "You feel so good."

Betty squeaks when I rotate my hips a touch, pressing our chests together to gently slide my lips against hers, moving my hands away from her neck to join our fingers and raise our arms over her head.

"I missed this," I tell her, noticing she hasn't said much since we started kissing in the kitchen. "Is it okay for you, honey?"

Betty moans in answer, but I can't help but feel something is eating her up. The carefree girl I left a few weeks ago has a steel wall guarding her soul as she closes her eyes whenever I try to get contact, and the way she kisses back makes me feel like it's a job more than affection.

I stop dead when the first sob tears from her throat and then she's fighting against me. I let go without as much as a struggle and panic at the tears sliding down her cheeks. Did I get too carried away? Miss the signs that I was hurting her?

I reach for her face to slide my thumbs over the wetness, but she pushes me away. I pull out of her and kneel at her feet. "Shit, did I hurt you?"

"No," she says, choking back on her tears. "No...I...I can't do this again," she swings her legs over the side of the bed and stumbles to the bedroom door.

I'm still hard when I grab the towel on the floor and wrap it around my waist to chase after her, watching her disappear behind the bathroom door and the lock clicking shut.

My knocks and shouts for her to let me inside ignored.

...

Happy Book Lovers Day, my lovelies!! 📚📖

I wanted to celebrate with another chapter, so I hope you enjoyed it!!

See you tomorrow for the next update.

Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.6K 29
Book 3 of the Jackson Series! Elena Moretti is a journalist...but more importantly, a troublemaker. So, it's no surprise when she gets involved in a...
1.2M 54.1K 51
Enemies To Lovers Romance. BOOK ONE. In Edward Larsson's world, control meant everything. After his father passed down the family business into his...
899K 33.6K 47
"Who's been holding your hand through all your shit? Me! Who's been taking bullets in the chest for you? Me! Who's been here for you for 10 years? Me...
477K 28.2K 67
Book one in the trilogy. **** When Lizzie Cooper leaves her cheating husband behind and moves to London, she decides to reinvent herself to bury the...