Aphmau: Hidden Pain |COMPLETE...

Από Sigherra

*UNDERGOING EDITING* A/N this book has foul language in some chapters, so if you don't like profanities, then... Περισσότερα

«Chapter One»
«Chapter Two»
«Chapter Three»
«Çhapter five»
«Çhapter six»
«Çhapter seven»
«Çhapter eight»
«Çhapter nine»
«Çhapter ten»
«Çhapter eleven»
«Çhapter twelve»
«Çhapter thirteen»
«Çhapter fourteen»
«Çhapter Fifteen»
«Çhapter Sixteen»
«Çhapter Ševenteen»
«Çhapter Ëighteen»
«Çhapter Ñineteen»
«Çhapter Twëñt¥»
«Çhapter Twëñtÿ Øñë»
«Çhapter Twëñtý Twø»
«Çhapter Twëñtý Thrëê»
°•°•Çĥåptēr Tẅeñtŷ Fòùr•°•°
<<Chapter Twenty Five>>
Chapter Twenty-Six
Çhapter Twentÿ Seven
Çhapter Twenty Eight
Çhapter Twenty Nine
Çhapter Thirty (Fïñålê)
Extra chapter

«Çhapter four»

2.5K 55 89
Από Sigherra

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!!!!

Recap: I grabbed my backpack from my room as well and filled it with food from the kitchen.

I ran out the front door and down the street.

I was finally free from my home!

I can finally live life how I want to!

I won't have to see my mother again!

I won't have to go through all of this pain and abuse!

Or so I think..

Aphmau's POV

I ran all the way into the forest on the edge of town and collapsed from exhaustion in a field of lilies.

I closed my eyes and lay there in the flowers looking up at the clouds.

I heard footsteps through the grass coming towards me.

I slowly sat up and looked at who it was.

My eyes widened if shock and fear as I saw who was approaching me.

"I know you can talk. Cadenza told me you spoke to her. I still don't know your name though..." Aaron said.

I felt something cold run down the right side of my face.

I wiped it away before Aaron could see that I was crying.

I looked down so that my bangles shadowed my eyes.

I took my hair down and let it cover the sides of my face so he couldn't see my left eye.

"Look at me! I'm talking to you! No wonder you have no friends! Your a stupid potato!" He said and grabbed my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

I cried out in pain and he took a step back.

"What? I hardly touched you! Are you seriously THAT weak?! Pathetic!" He said and started laughing.

"Aaron! Leave her alone!" A voice said.

"This again, Ro'meave? Stop standing up for this loser!" Aaron yelled.

"Do you wanna get in another fight?!" Garroth yelled.

"Garroth! Violence isn't the answer! Listen to me big bro!" A voice yelled that I didn't recognize.

"Shut up you stupid turtle! Stay out of this! You too Garroth! This is between me and the loser!" Aaron yelled.

I stood up but kept my head down so no one could see my new injuries.

"Mija! Mija! Where are you?!" A voice rang out.

"I found her Mrs. Phoenix!" Aaron yelled.

My eye welled up with tears.

"No.." I said in a hoarse whisper.

I grabbed my backpack and duffle bag and ran as far as I could once again.

I felt a grip of the back of my hoodie and I was yanked back.

I yelped in surprise as I was thrown on the ground.

I saw mother looking down at me with an angry face.

"Get in the car." She growled.

I had no choice but to obey or I would get hurt more than I already am.

Mother threw my things in the back of her car and we drove home in silence.

She grabbed my hair and yanked me down the stairs into the basement.

Oh no..

She's not JUST locking me down here..

I'm gonna get beat senseless.

Mother grabbed a whip and baseball bad and looked at them with a smile.

"Just imagine all the beautiful blood about to be shed" mother said.

She tied me to a chair and I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see my own blood.

Mother put a gag in my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

"Now which to do first... whip? Or baseball bat? You need punishment for attempting to run away from home." Mother said.

"How about.... whip!" She said and I felt the whip slice into my skin as she hit me with it repeatedly.

"One cut.. two cuts.
Three cuts... four.." she said and co tinier counting as she hit me with the whip.

After about twenty minutes she switched the the baseball bat and hit me with that as well.

She hit me with the baseball bat for twenty minutes as well.

"Open your eyes." Mother said and ripped off the eye patch type cloth I had over my left eye.

I obeyed and looked up at her.

She had a sick smile as she pulled a knife out of her pocket.

She sliced my left cheek and cut my arms and legs with the knife before taking out the gag and locking me in the basement alone.

I closed my eyes and imagined what my life would be like if I had a loving mother and a living father.

I'd have picnics in the forest every weekend, I'd have friends, I'd be popular, I might even have a dog..

But that's nothing like how my life is right now...

I only get to eat once every few weeks if I'm lucky, unless mother is out of the house and I manage to snag some food from the kitchen before she returns.

I looked down at my hands and blood dripped from my cheek onto my hands and lap.

I stayed in the basement all night, still tied up.

The next morning....

Mother came into the basement the next day and cut the ropes off me and dragged me upstairs and into my room by my hair.

"Get ready for school." She growled.

I nodded and went into my small closet to get my outfit for the day.

"And this time... your staying the whole day. If I hear that you left school early, let's just say... your life will be MUCH shorter." She said with a sick laugh.

Mother slammed my bedroom door behind her as she left my room and I could hear her footsteps going down the stairs.

I put on a galaxy hoodie, black skinny jeans, and galaxy ankle boots.

I applied bandages and medicine to my noticeable wounds and put make up on them to cover them up so no one would see them.

I covered my left eye with my hair again and hoped no one would see the cut on my left cheek.

I went downstairs with my backpack and made mother some breakfast and when she wasn't looking I snagged a granola bar and an apple.

I ran outside and pulled my hood up before walking to school.

I was immediately surrounded by the girl with hot pink hair and her friends.

She told two of them to grab my arms and they pulled me to the back of the school.

"I heard that you were alone in the forest with MY boyfriend, Groth Ro'meave!" She said and punched me in the stomach.

I just stood there silently.

What she said isn't true at all.

Garroth was there, yes, but so was Aaron and Garroth's little brother, who's face I hadn't seen, and who's name I don't know.

"Aww, is the loser too scared to talk? Puh-thetic!" She said and laughed.

"Good one Ivy!" A girl with black hair said.

"Shut up Lily!" Ivy said.

"What do we do now? Nya?~" A mief~wa girl with purple hair asked.

"Beat her up if course!" Ivy said and laughed evily.

I tried to get out of their grip but couldn't since I was still weak from last night's beating.

I fell yo the ground and they punched and kicked me until they got bored.

They ran off when the bell rang and I weakly got up and made my way inside.

I went to the bathroom to tend to my new injuries so that they wouldn't be noticeable.

I went into my class and the teacher reminded me that if I was late again I would get detention.

I simply nodded and sat in the back of the class alone, as usual.

When class ended I went to choir and sat in the back of this class as well.

"Aphmau Phoenix! I would like you to sing for us all today!" Mr. Castor said.

Garroth stood up to protest but I put my hand up to silence him.

I stood up and walked to the front of the class, making sure my hair was still covering my left eye and my hood was still up.

PLAY SONG NOW!!!!

I played a tune in my head and sang a song I had written. (Pretend she wrote this song)

"Put your make-up on
Get your nails done
Curl your hair
Run the extra mile
Keep it slim so they like you, do they like you?

Get your sexy on
Don't be shy, girl
Take it off
This is what you want, to belong, so they like you
Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to, give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try

Mm, mm

Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your credit cards
You don't have to choose, buy it all, so they like you
Do they like you?

Wait a second,
Why, should you care, what they think of you
When you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?
Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to, give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to bend until you break
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try

Mm, mm

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to, give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try

Take your make-up off
Let your hair down
Take a breath
Look into the mirror, at yourself
Don't you like you?
'Cause I like you"

Garroth just started at me, his mouth open in surprise.

The class started clapping and Mr. Castor walked up to me.

"Where did you learn this beautiful song?" He asked curiously.

"I-I wrote it.." I whispered so only he could hear me.

"Really?! That's amazing! You'll have to sing for us more often!" He said to me then turned to face the class.

I was about to go sit down but he put his arm out and stopped me.

"Class, have any of you ever heard this amazing song before?" He asked.

The class shook their heads.

"Aphmau, would you like to tell them who wrote this song..?" Mr. Castor asked.

"I wrote it." I said quietly.

"Speak up, child. Let the class hear your voice!" Mr. Castor said in an enthusiastic voice.

Flustered, I took out my notepad and pen and wrote something down.

'I wrote the song' I wrote down.

"Seriously?! She just sang and now she's back to being silent?!" Some kids yelled in surprise.

I sat down and put my left hand on my left cheek for a second to listen to Mr. Castor but winced in pain as I remembered that was the one I had to be careful with.

I quickly moved my hand from my cheek and looked down at my hand.

My fingers were covered in blood from my cheek.

I quickly jotted down a few words in my notebook and stuck my left hand in my pocket so no one would see the blood on then.

I went up to Mr. Castor as showed him the note.

'Can I be excused from class for a moment?'

He nodded and went back to teaching the class.

I left the class and went to the bathroom to wash off the blood from my fingers and cheek.

I held a wet paper towel to my cheek for a few minutes to help clean my cheek and stop the bleeding.

I went to lunch when the bell rang and sat by myself to eat my granola bar and apple.

I was about to eat my granola bar when Aaron came up to my table and smiled down at me.

"Garroth told me you sang in choir. Is that true?" Aaron asked.

I nodded.

"Just talk to me." He said and sighed.

'why should I? You bully me.' I wrote and ate a bite of my granola bar.

"Because you look familiar and I don't know your name, but I think I know you from somewhere." Aaron said.

'You must be mistaking me for someone else.' I wrote.

"I'm sure I've met you before..." Aaron said.

'If I spoke you would remember me. I can't have that. If you knew who I was you would feel sorry for everything that you've done.' I wrote.

He looked surprised.

"Just leave me alone." I whispered and left.

I sat on a bench under the cherry blossom tree and my hair blew softly in the wind as I looked down at my hands. (Anime reference 😉)

I heard his footsteps and looked up at him with no expression and his face looked surprised when he saw me.

"It's you.. I thought I'd never see you again.." He said.

I stood up, slightly annoyed.

'I've never seen you before. Leave me alone.' I wrote and ran away from him and into the school.

I heard his footsteps behind me and ran faster.

I turned the corner into a darkened hallway in an attempt to get away from him.

Something hit my head and I was consumed by darkness.

"Hehehe, that'll teach her to be near MY boyfriend!" A voice said.

"This was a great plan! Nya!~" another voice said.

Then my mind went blank and I was fully consumed by darkness.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

70 11 10
" what!". It is already 8:00! " why didn't you wake me up. We are already late for school." Andrea is too tidy to be late for school. I wonder what...
2.5K 7 37
Her hand was on the doorknob. Stopping me from closing it. I look up at the girl. To see tears in her eyes. Ones that she was trying so desperately t...
23.2K 308 55
FIRST EVER BOOK! ples read surry ,if i have incorrect spellings and stuff and idk if i will add a lemon other than that! enjoiii readinnn!! ~Updated...
29.8K 986 36
Rewrite of Borkfriend Blaze with a better plot bc we were 13/14 writing that story lol ~~~ A new school junior year, Y/n joins their cousin Daniel at...