5. | SPECIAL - stiles stilins...

بواسطة filteredthots

"everybody has a chapter they will never read out loud." check out SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT and STRIKE before... المزيد

hey
cast
1. monsterous dog boy
2. i fell in a hole
3. the inner circle
4. new york best sellers
5. try not taking the hardest classes
6. say that to the son of a cop
8. break the glass
9. i'm not paying for the windows
10. arrow to my stomach phobia
11. he ate his twin
hey
surprise chapter!

7. theres not enough duct tape in the world

1.6K 47 16
بواسطة filteredthots

it had been five days since they saw the dread doctors. five days since they saw any new chimeras. the pack hasn't really been talking to each other. they just went to school like they normally would. the only ones that still talked were skylar, stiles and lydia. kira was now gone. she had to leave in order to learn how to control the fox inside of her, in order to do that she had to be with the skin walkers. corey and hayden were doing okay, they healed.

stiles, skylar and lydia were out in the woods trying to find the nemeton since that's where parrish was taking the bodies.

"it's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." stiles said.

"maybe it knows we're late for class. because we've been here twice." lydia said pointing to a tree.

every time they'd pass by a place they'd mark an x on a tree to let them know if they've already been there.

"crap." stiles said.

"can we just talk to parrish?" lydia whined.

"hang on. if the nemetons covered in bodies, shouldn't you two be able to find them?" stiles asked.

"us?" skylar asked.

"yes, you. both of you. that's what you guys do. you're the banshee and psychopomp, you find the bodies." stiles said.

"well, the banshee and psychopomp are having an off day, so how about we talk to parrish?" lydia said.

"we can't." stiles replied.

"why not?" lydia asked.

"because one of the bodies... one of them... one of them  could be..." stiles said.

skylar knew that stiles was referring to donovan and now she understood why they couldn't tell parrish. but she also realized that she couldn't tell parrish either, they'd see josh.

"could be what?" lydia asked.

"one of them could be a clue." skylar said saving stiles and herself.

"i'm leaving now, stiles. i'm going to talk to parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies." lydia said as stiles let out a sigh.

"it's always better when they know." lydia told them.

"well then, he should know he owes me a jeep." stiles said.

-

skylar and stiles went back to the school and they were in the library talking to theo.

"you guys are sure that's where parrish is taking the bodies?" theo asked.

"lydia said that's what happens in his dreams." skylar said.

"you know if lydia finds the nemeton, she's also going to find donovan." theo said making stiles stop to glare at him.

"sorry." theo said.

"and she'll also find josh." skylar whispered making them both look at her.

"i mean, t-theo did kill him right?" skylar said as theo nodded going along with her lie.

stiles could tell that something was up with skylar, but he wasn't going to bring it up in front of theo.

"you know what, maybe she should. i think things are different now for scott. especially after what he did to corey. i don't think he's going to blame us for defending ourselves. i know he won't blame you, stiles." theo said while glaring at skylar.

stiles looked off to the side and he looked a little distracted and skylar placed her hand on his shoulder making his looked back at her.

"you okay?" skylar asked him as he nodded.

"i'm fine." stiles said but she knew it was a lie. skylar decided not to talk on the subject any longer.

-

the bell ran meaning it was time to go home. stiles and skylar were walking in the hall when they saw malia walking with her head down, and she looked like she was going to break down.

"malia? hey. hey. what happened?" stiles asked grabbing her hands.

"i hate this. i hate losing like this. i'm not like scott. i can't deal with another body. another failure." malia said as she just walked away. skylar was waiting for stiles to follow malia but he didn't. he just stood beside her.

after that stiles had tried calling lydia a numerous amount of times.

"lydia, for the love god, answer you phone. there's another dead chimera. so right now is probably not a great time to be alone with parrish. if he's coming to get the body, you can't get in his way. lydia, do not get in his way." stiles said leaving her a voicemail.

-

scott has texted stiles to meet him at the animal clinic so skylar and stiles went over there and when they got there, it was pouring down raining.

"hey, sorry... i had trouble starting the jeep again. that things barely hanging on. i couldn't get in touch with malia or lydia." stiles told him but scott was quiet.

"scott?" skylar said.

scott reached into his jacket and pulled out a wrench and a drill holding it in front of stiles and skylar.

"where'd you get that?" stiles asked.

"this is yours?" scott asked as stiles took it from him.

"and this isn't yours but, i know you were using it." scott said passing the drill to skylar.

"why didn't you tell me?" scott asked.

skylars face dropped. scott knew about donovan and josh. the only other person who knew besides her and stiles was theo, theo had told scott.

"i was going to." stiles told him.

"why didn't you guys tell me when it happened?" scott asked.

"i couldn't." stiles replied.

"you killed him? you killed donovan? and you, skylar, you killed josh?" scott asked.

"okay, he was gonna kill my dad. what was i supposed to just let him?" stiles asked.

"scott, he was gonna kill me." skylar defended herself.

"you weren't supposed to do this. none of us are." scott said.

"scott, please." skylar said.

"you think i had a choice?" stiles asked.

"there's always a choice." scott told him.

"yeah, well, i can't do what you can, scott. i know you wouldn't have done it. you probably would've just figured something out, right?" stiles asked raising his voice a little.

"i'd try." scott replied.

"yeah, because you're scott mccall! you're the true alpha! guess what? all of us can't be true alphas. some of us have to make mistakes. some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. some of us are human!" stiles snapped.

"so, you had to kill him? both of them?" scott asked.

"scott, he was gonna kill my dad." stiles replied.

"scott, i didn't mean for it to happen." skylar said.

"but the way that it happened... there's a point when it's... it's not self defense anymore." scott said.

"scott, what are you talking about? we didn't have a choice." skylar told him.

"you're defending yourselves?" scott asked.

"scott, listen to yourself! not all of us can do what you do." skylar said.

"you don't even believe us, do you?" stiles asked.

"i want to." scott replied.

"okay, alright, so... so, believe me then. scott, say you believe me. say it. say you believe me." stiles said.

"stiles, we can't kill people that we're trying to save." scott said.

"say you believe me." stiles said walking closer to him but scott backed up.

"we can't kill people! do you believe that?" scott asked.

"please just believe us scott." skylar begged.

"well, what do i do about this? what do you want me to do? okay, just... scott, just tell me how to fix this, alright? please, just tell me, what do you want me to do?" stiles asked.

"please, we'll do anything. we just want to make it up to you." skylar told him.

"don't worry about malia or lydia. i'll find them. maybe uh, maybe you should talk to your dad and you should talk to your mom." scott said as he walked inside the animal clinic.

stiles looked down at the wrench in his hand and he looked broken. stiles just lost his best friend. skylar looked down at the drill and she dropped it on the ground. skylar also lost her best friend.

"i thought theo killed josh?" stiles said looking at her.

"he didn't, he was covering for me." skylar replied.

"why would he do that?" stiles asked.

"i have no idea. but stiles, i swear i didn't mean to- i wasn't trying to kill him. i never wanted to kill anyone." skylar whispered as she felt tears fall down her face.

"just tell me what happened." stiles said looking up at her.

"when you left to go get the light to turn on, he came out of nowhere and he attacked me. i knocked him down but he threw on the floor. he told me he was going to kill me and i knocked stuff on the floor to try and buy some time to run away but, he tripped on something and when he fell.... he landed right on top of it." skylar said looking down at the drill.

"skye, it wasn't you fault." stiles said pulling her into a tight hug as she cried.

"i killed someone, stiles. you shouldn't even be around me." skylar said quietly but he held her tighter.

"you didn't mean to. it was an accident. you didn't have a choice. just like you told me, it was self defense." stiles replied letting go of her.

skylar just looked down at the ground and wiped her tears until she felt stiles lifted her chin to look into his eyes.

"it was self defense, skye." stiles said again making her nod in response.

stiles and skylar got back in the jeep and he started driving off really fast. skylar noticed he kept looking at the wrench. eventually the engine started smoking causing the both of them to cough.

stiles got out and tried to fix it when she saw him throw his tool box across the road. stiles walked back to the jeep and grabbed the wrench that was on the dash.

"stiles, what are you doing?" she asked but he just walked off and went to throw the wrench but he stopped himself.

he turned back to the jeep and he threw it at the windshield making skylar jump considering she was in the frontseat. she got out and saw stiles was sitting down with his back against the tire of the jeep.

"hey, stiles. look at me." skylar said but he didn't look up at her.

"he thinks i'm a murderer." stiles said.

skylar didn't say anything. she knew nothing would help him at a time like this. she just hugged him and she could feel him cry onto her shoulder.

-

stiles and skylar got a ride with malia while stiles' jeep was being towed.

"can they fix it?" malia asked.

"there's not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing." stiles replied.

"maybe you should try something other than duct tape." malia told him.

"it's got a bad alternator, you know, needs all new belts, transmissions going... the brake pads are basically metal on metal." stiles told her.

"how come you let it get so bad?" malia asked.

"there's been a few distractions, if you haven't noticed." stiles replied.

"i notice. more than you think i do." malia replied.

"uh, i didn't mean it like that." stiles told her.

"am i taking you guys home?" malia asked.

"no. sheriff station. i gotta talk to my dad." stiles told her.

"and i have to talk to my mom." skylar added.

malia pulled up at the sheriffs station and skylar had already gotten out of the car but the window of the car was open so she could hear what malia and stiles were saying.

"you want me to go in with you?" malia asked.

"no, it's okay. it's probably going to take a while." stiles said opening the door.

"are you gonna tell him about donovan?" malia asked making stiles shut the door again.

"you knew?" stiles asked his girlfriend.

"i guessed. i saw the bite on your shoulder while you were sleeping. it didn't matter to me. that's why i never said anything." malia said.

"it matters to me." stiles said and then he got out of the car.

"did you and malia just break up?" skylar asked quietly.

"i guess so." stiles said.

skylar didn't push on the topic any further they just walked into the sheriffs station and stiles asked a deputy to call his dad.

"sheriff left half an house ago. he said he was on his way back." the deputy said.

"okay, thanks. we'll just wait in his office." stiles told him as him and skylar went into his fathers office.

"how are you gonna tell your mom?" stiles asked her.

"i'm not sure if i can." skylar replied looking down as she fiddled with her bracelet.

stiles placed his hand on top of hers causing her to look up into his eyes.

"if it helps, i'll be there with you when you tell her." stiles said.

"thanks." skylar replied with a small smile.

"i'll be here when you tell you dad. we're in this together." skylar said as he placed his head on her shoulder and she rested her head on top of his.

"you always know when i'm nervous, i don't know how you do it." skylar admitted in a low tone.

"you always play with your bracelet when you're nervous." stiles point out.

they had been waiting for five minutes when they heard the fire alarm go off. the deputies were running around confused about what was going on. skylar lifted her head and so did stiles and they both went over to the door to see what was happening.

"what the hell." one of the deputy's said when they saw parrish had busted out of his cell.

they pulled out their guns and stiles ran out the door.

"wait, wait, wait... don't shoot! don't shoot! get back! stay out of his way." stiles said as parrish just walked past them and skylar and stiles followed behind him.

they watched parrish find the body and put it in a van and he drove off. it was nightfall so stiles decided to call theo to pick them up so they could tell scott.

"sorry. i got here as fast as i could." theo said getting out of his truck.

"we gotta go. now. parrish has got the bodies." stiles said rushing into the truck with skylar behind him.

"okay, wait up... guys, wait." theo said.

"parrish is out and he's got the bodies. we have to go." skylar said.

"we've got to find scott. and we've got to tell him." stiles said opening the door of the truck.

"guys!" theo shouted making stiles shut the door.

"i don't think scott wants to talk to you two right now." theo told them.

"yeah, thanks i'm aware of that. it doesn't matter. he needs to know about this." stiles told him.

"we at least need to warn him." skylar said.

"stiles... scott doesn't want to talk to you. but i think your dad does." theo said holding up stiles' library card.

"your dad was looking for you, stiles. he found me instead." theo said.

"where is he?" stiles asked.

"i covered for you. this was taken care of. if melissa didn't find it at the hospital... i guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes." theo said.

"did you hurt him?" stiles asked him.

"i never lied about why i came to beacon hills. i'm here for a pack. i came for the werecoyote. the one whose first instinct is to kill. i came for the banshee, the girl surrounded by death. i came for the dark kitsune, the beta with anger issues. i came for the psychopomp that has darkness surrounding her soul. i came for void stiles. that's the pack i want. unfortunately, it doesn't include scott." theo said.

"both your heartbeats are rising. it's not because you're afraid. the nogitsunes are gone, but you two still got more blood on your hands than any of us." theo said looking at stiles and skylar.

"i'm about to get more." stiles said.

"i'll tell you where your dad is, if you promise not to help scott." theo said.

"you didn't say i couldn't find him." skylar said going over to the truck.

"oh, i wonder how calebs doing, skylar?" theo asked.

"where is he!" skylar shouted as she felt her blood boil.

"i'll tell you, only if you also promise not to help scott." theo said.

skylar got so mad that she punched theo and sent him back a little. he started laughing and looked back up at her.

"it felt good, didn't it skylar? it felt good to kill josh. you just saw the life leave his eyes and you couldn't help but feel good about it." theo said.

"shut up!" skylar shouted as theo got up and walked closer to her.

"you know you liked it. you wanna know how i know? normally a person who's guilty calls 911. for god sakes you were in a hospital, you could've just told melissa what happened. but you didn't." theo said making skylars anger boil even more.

this time stiles punched him making him laugh more. stiles was angry at the fact that he spoke like that to skylar. he knew that skylar didn't deserve to believe the things coming out of theos mouth.

"there they are! that's the dark psychopomp and void stiles. it felt good, didn't it?" theo asked as stiles punched him again and this time it sent theo on the ground.

"we won't tell scott. cause you can't lose your best friend, right? even though we all know, you two never needed him." theo said.

stiles got down and grabbed a fistful of theos shirt staring him in the face.

"you hate me now, but you'll get it eventually. this is the hard part. cause you can't help scott and save your dad's life and skylars brothers life. you've still got time, stiles. you've still got time." theo said.

"shut up! just shut up." skylar said closing her eyes.

she tried to focus on the silence and she thought of her brother. she was trying to use her ability to figure out where he is. then it came to her. she figured out where he was. she also saw something else, the dread doctors had experimented on him.

skylar went over to theo and she took him and lifted him up against the wall and started punching him more and more.

"screw you!" skylar shouted as she started to kick him.

skylar wasn't sure whether or not her brother was alive. all she could see was him covered in blood.

"this is for breaking the pack apart." skylar said throwing a good punch and he was out cold.

-

skylar and stiles ran to where his dad and her brother were to see they were both alive but they were bleeding and they were laying on the ground. skylar grabbed her brothers hand and looked at all the blood.

"you'll be okay. you can't leave me caleb. you can't leave me. caleb, please." skylar said crying.

"they said i was a failure." caleb said.

skylar knew what he was talking about. the dread doctors took caleb and theo knew about it. it didn't matter if she helped scott or not, caleb was a chimera now.

she noticed her little brother closed his eyes and he didn't have a strong grip on her hand anymore.

"no, don't do this to me. you can't leave me. i can't- i can't lose you too." skylar said.

"skylar, is he breathing?" noah asked.

"i-i don't know. he- he i don't feel a pulse i- i don't." skylar said as stiles grabbed her and held her close to his chest.

-

the ambulance brought mr. stilinski and caleb to the hospital and amy drove over and got in the back of the ambulance.

skylar and stiles went to their houses with her mother's car to get their loved ones belongings for when they got out of the hospital.

while they were at skylars, stiles looked over at skylar before he spoke.

"you know, there's been something that has been bothering me ever since scott said you killed josh." stiles told her.

"stiles, please." skylar said, not wanting to talk about it at the moment.

"why the hell did you trust theo before you trusted me?" stiles.

"why are you so jealous about something that shouldn't even matter to you." skylar asked him.

"it does matter! and so what if i'm jealous? do you wanna hear me say it? fine, i'm jealous of you and theo, there i said it. you trusted this guy skylar, which i know isn't something you do with everyone and he ended up turning on you." stiles admitted.

"stiles, you shouldn't be jealous about who i'm with while you're dating someone else." skylar pointed out.

"can you just tell me why you didn't trust me enough to tell me?" stiles asked her.

"i killed someone stiles! i continuously do bad things and you don't seem to see that i'm just gonna keep doing them cause i can't control myself!" skylar said as stiles raised his eyebrows.

"i did bad things too, skylar! you aren't the only one who keeps messing up, you just have to stop being selfish and open up your damn eyes!" stiles said as skylars face dropped.

stiles' face dropped too, he realized that he went too far. he immediately went to apologize but she cut him off.

"no, you're absolutely right. i am selfish." skylar said before walking out and getting back in the car.

-

skylar and stiles were both in the waiting room to hear news. noah was brought into surgery and caleb was trying to be revived. they both looked up when they saw melissa walk in.

"skylar, come with me." melissa said with a sad look in her eyes.

"no, no, no, no, no, don't do that. he's not dead, okay? he's not." skylar said as melissa gave her a sympathetic look.

"skylar, we did everything we could i'm sorry. your brothers gone." melissa said and skylars world stopped.

everything stopped. all she could do was stand up and started walking. she walked past her mother and payton crying, she walked even though melissa and stiles were saying her name over and over. she was shocked. she couldn't hear anyone talking to her. she felt her vision get fuzzy and she just fainted.

skylar went catatonic. her mother had no other choice but to put her in eichen house where she would be safe. natalie also made the decision to put lydia in eichen house. theo had gotten to lydia and he sunk his claws into the back of her neck. both girls were catatonic.

stalia broke up so u can probably assume i'm bringing stylar back soon

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

101K 2.5K 40
"everyone thinks that they know us. but they know nothing about all of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation" in which two childhood fri...
54K 1K 16
"you can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." i suggest you re...
11.7K 317 13
Read the book. Don't judge my writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. I know i'm not a good writer. This is for fun. I don't need you to tell m...
68.3K 1.3K 50
Your best friends older brother, you shouldn't, but the feelings just won't go away. (18+ only, minors DNI. Warnings: graphic sexual content, impa...