From The Ashes | The 100 S5 [...

By joonfired

Clarke's fight is not over. After surviving the end of the world, she lives in the small community of Nightbl... More

A Note
//From The Ashes//
|1| May We Meet Again
|2| Ring of Life
|3| Bunkered Down
|4| The Forgotten
|5| Hope
AN #1
|6| The Future of Earth
|7| Nightblood
|8| Little One
|9| We The People
|10| The Needs Of The Few
1K
|11| A Torturous Choice
|12| Ogeda
|13| Wonkru Divided
|14| Operation Treason
AN #2
|15| The Storm
|16| Reunion
|17| The New Council
|18| Fate Is Cruel
|19| Six Years
|20| Desperate Measures
|21| All That Remains
|22| Home Sweet Home
|23| Ai Hod Yu In
|24| Doomsday
|25| Confessions
AN #4
5K
AN: The rest of the story

AN #3

713 18 2
By joonfired

FLUFF ALERT FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had soooo much fun writing them, and all the feels in them will be happy ones, I promise!! But, like all sweet moments in The 100, these chapters do prelude some darker moments.

So last chance for flashback/ship ideas!!

TALK TO ME, PEOPLE!!!

Another thing: all votes and comments are HIGHLY appreciated because I've entered From The Ashes into The Wattys. The more reads, votes, and comments this gets, the better the chances of it winning are. I want another Bellarke story to win!!! Of course I'd love it if MY Bellarke story won, so VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY (please) but I'll also take another Bellarke win, too.

Tabi out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 13.3K 30
// The 100 FanFiction - A Bellarke FanFiction // 〰 A Wattpad featured story 〰 // Winner of the Wattys award: Fanfiction Feels // The day that Clarke...
88 3 1
Another cross over adventure of Bellarke, a long one shot, Bellamy and Clarke cross over to the movie Above the Shadows. After an Earth shattering he...
151K 3K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
4.9K 159 17
10 months. 10 months was enough to numb the pain. Bellamy hated it, hated how the pain lessened because his sister deserved more. She deserved the wo...