I Love You (Completed)

By Rebel_Stories

Dating a sibling might be wrong, but not for Rydel and Riker. Their secretly dating and they love it. But whe... More

I Love You
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.6K 42 0
By Rebel_Stories

Rydel's Point Of View

I ran to my room after finishing washing the dishes. The boys went upstairs to get changed. But when I was washing my hands, Riker came in and kissed my cheek. I looked at my closet and picked out navy blue jeans and a knitted sweater. I put on black combat boots, some bracelets. I took a shower and changed into my clothes. I put on mascara, liquid eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. I straightened my hair. I walked down the stairs and saw the boys. "Ready?" Ross asked. I nodded. We all walked to the van, which was Riker's. I say in the passenger seat whiler Ross, Ratliff, & Rocky sat at the back. I could feel Riker drawing circles on my back.

-At The Interview-

The lady named Stacy told us where to sit. Soon the interview started. She asked us some basic questions like our album, Louder, and if were planning on touring. "So, how's it like to be the lady in the group, Rydel?" She asked. I answered, "Actually, I really like it. I'm really used to it. And I'm on of the guys." "Is there something to do with dating, do you feel their overprotective?" She asked. I froze, what was I gonna say? 'Oh, I'm actually dating Riker!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...