no more rules ↠ raura

Door ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... Meer

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 16
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter. 22
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 26
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 31
chapter. 32
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 59

3.6K 176 74
Door ughraura

Hey guys, so I published one of my stories that received the most votes 'These Three Words'
it would mean a lot if you went to go check it out right after this 😊 thank you!
Enjoy!

I walked into the cafeteria with Calum, we were meeting up with the boys and Stacy since Teresa bailed on Dylan to go sit with Laura and Dallas, again.

My eyes were puffy from crying last night, I hate crying. I shook off the thought when I saw Stacy, Heather, Bryan and Brady walk through the doors.

Waving them over to our table, I noticed that Eric and Devon weren't there, I scrunched my eyebrows before asking Bryan where they were.

"Ms.Towsend asked for some volunteers to help set up the slide show for the end of the year, they wanted to do it." He tells me.

I widen my eyes, "Holy shit, the end of the year?"

"Dude, it's May first. We literally just have a month and a few days until we're officially out of this shit hole." Brady laughs, high-fiving Bryan.

"Whoa," I mumble, "Four years went by fast."

"Let's hope you earn a math credit or you won't be graduating, and even worse. You won't be coming to the University of Notre Dame with us."

I gulp, "Don't worry about me, I'll pass."

"What's university of Notre Dame?" Calum asks, scratching his red hair.

"Don't worry about it sweetie." Stacy chuckles, leading the redhead over to the seat, "You definitely won't be going there."

I chuckle a little, biting my lip as I nudge Stacy.

She looks up at me, "Have you found out if he's cheating on you?"

She shakes her head and sighs, "I don't want to think about it, Ross. He's been treating me really well lately."

I nod understandingly before I hear her laugh, I spin my head around and spot Laura, linking arms with Dallas as Teresa walks behind them with annoyance on her face.

I gulp again, this time. Dylan says something.

"Teresa come over here!" He shouts, she looks relieved but Laura frowns, and looks to see Teresa's face.

I mean, Dylan is her boyfriend. It would make sense for her to come here, after all. She is third wheeling.

"I can't," She mouths, a saddened expression on her face.

I shake my head, Teresa has been blowing us all off ever since Dallas and Laura became a thing. I grew frustrated.

"Yes you can." I tell her, marching up to the table of three.

"Ross," Teresa glares at me, "Go sit down."

I shake my head, "Not until you come back to our table."

"She's sitting with us today, Lynch." Dallas butts in, making my eyes meet his.

Laura's head seemed to be looking down the entire time.

"Is your name Teresa?" I ask.

He laughs, "Go sit down, Lynch. Teresa's not coming."

"Teresa," I say through gritted teeth, "Come sit with us, Dylan misses you."

When I say those words, It's like her eyes softened, "Ross, I want to but I promised I'd sit with them."

"They aren't even talking to you!" I point out. Then Laura's head raises.

"Ross, go away!" She exclaims, "We are talking to her."

"You're making her the third wheel, I don't see any conversation starting with her." I say angrily, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mind your own business and stop looking our direction." She retorts, crossing her right leg over her left.

"Just because you and Mr. Lover boy Dallas are together, doesn't mean Teresa needs to be involved. Let her sit with Dylan." I say reaching for Teresa's hand.

Laura gasps, "I'm not with Dallas! And Teresa knows she can go if she wants."

I roll my eyes and feel her hand in my hand, Teresa bites her lip nervously. "I miss Dylan, I've sat with you guys for two days now. I'm sorry."

Laura frowns but nods, Dallas' eyes are what makes me smirk.

"You going to the party on Saturday?" He asks me.

"That's not your concern, cow boy."

"It is."

"Then I'll see you there."

• • •

Laura's Point Of View

"Laura I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you guys today. I just miss Dylan, and constantly being around you and Dallas, I just--I don't know." Teresa starts.

I frown over the phone, "It's okay, I understand. I'm sorry that it feels like we're forcing you to be around us."

"I love you Laura, I do. But Dallas gives me some weird vibes." She tells me, I roll my eyes as I place the phone between my shoulder.

"Did Ross say something?" I ask bitterly.

She shakes her, "Ross didn't talk about it. I just notice myself. He seems controlling over you."

I shake my head in disagreement, "No he isn't."

"He's acting like Andrew." She says to me.

It feels like a knife was just stuck in my gut and pulled out, "A-Andrew?"

"Yeah, two faced. I don't think Dallas is up to any good." She tells me.

I sigh, "He's a little controlling but I know when to stand up for myself."

"You didn't today." She says frustratedly, "Laura, I'm not saying this because I want you with Ross or anything like that, I just don't want Dallas to treat you less than you are. And he has been."

"I understand." I frown, understanding where she's coming from as flashbacks replayed in my mind. "I'm suppose to go on a date with him Friday. Should I cancel?"

"It's up to you." She sighs.

"I'll cancel." I nod, "I'll end whatever this is with him at the party."

"Can I ask you something?" She asks, "Don't get defensive and rude, it's just curiosity."

"Is it about, Ross?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"Are you going to ask me if I hate him?" I ask.

"No." She says back.

"What is it?" I sigh.

"Do you miss him?" She asks, nervously. "Would you ever take him back?"

I didn't even need to process my answer.

"I miss him like crazy, and I'd take him back in a heartbeat."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
51.9K 1.8K 14
Ross Lynch was a monster inside. Sometimes he could control it. Other times it just came without warning. He was one of the old legends. He was known...
36.5K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
112K 2.3K 24
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...