Emotionally Hurt...

Autorstwa takentoday

Cover pic: @Uzma_Farheen (Thanks Di for this amazing Cover!! ) Arnav Singh Raizada known as The Great ASR who... Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Epilogue.

last shot

34.2K 901 238
Autorstwa takentoday

Two years later.

Sydney..

Australia..

"WHAT!!!" Khushi was shocked learning Arnav had a accident and rushed out calling Peter to drive to the hospital.

"How did this happen Nanheji??" asked Khushi as soon as she arrived at hospital

"I don't know khushiji, I just received a call from Aman saying Nannav was hospitalized!!"

"HD!! Please keep my Arnavji fine. Nothing should happen to him!!" Prayed khushi hoping for the doctors to come out fast.

After an hour which felt like ages for khushi doctor came out of the operation theatre.

"How is he doctor??" asked Khushi as soon as she saw doctor.

"Who are You??" Asked doctor confused.

"I'm khushi, wife of Arnav Singh Raizada!!"

"Ok Mrs Raizada, I would like to talk to you in my cabin.."

"Sure.!!"

Doctor's cabin

"Anything serious Doctor??"

"Nothing serious Mrs Raizada, he just got bruises which we bandaged and he will be fine in few days, but he won't be a father!!" Said doctor sympathically, shocking Khushi.

"Wh..a..tt??"

"In the accident his Testes are damaged and no treatment can repair them."

"But doctor, there can be a treatment right??"

"I'm afraid Mrs Raizada but no, we don't have any treatment for this. But only for your satisfaction I'll show his reports to seniors to know about the treatment."

"That will be fine doctor!!"

Khushi was so happy when Arnav agreed to start a family a week before but now his accident shattered all her hopes. After her miscarriage for six months Arnav was staying away from her. But later he started using protection when she protested he explained according to doctors we should wait atleast two years for a baby so she agreed.

But after two years too he did not agree to start a family. But after a lot of coaxing and her food-strike he agreed and now this accident.

She wiped her tears and faked a smile as she has to meet Arnav. She can't be sad as this may hurt him and make him guilty.

_____________

"What happened khushiji, what did the doctors say??"

"Nothing Nanheji, he just said that Arnavji needs a lot of rest as he will be weak due to blood loss!!"

"Ok!!"

"Ma'am the patient gained his conscious!!" Informed the nurse.

"Ok!!"

Khushi and NK went to see Arnav and saw him geting up only to wince as there was a bruise on his palm.

"Careful!!" Shouted khushi.

"What was the use of getting up Arnavji, you should have called me or anyone of you need anything!!" Scolded khushi softly.

"Ohh, so the roles are reversed now, is It??" Joked NK seeing khushi scolding Arnav

Khushi flushed at the comment and Arnav smirked seeing her flushed face.

"I'm fine Khushi, just a small accident!!"

"Small, yes your this small accident almost gave me a heart attack!!"

"Don't you dare say that khushi!!" said  Arnav furious .

"Sorry sorry!! Ok now you rest I'll back!!" Saying this she went out from there and started crying sitting on the chair.

"What happened to her?" asked Arnav confused.

"Don't know, I'll check her!!" Saying this NK too went out in search of Khushi. He saw khushi sitting on the chair sobbing.

"Khushiji, what happened?" asked NK sitting beside her.

"Nanheji wo Arnavji...."

"Nothing happened to him khushiji, he is totally fine. At present weak but he will be ok in few days."

"No Nanheji..." Khushi was about to blurt out but stopped as she doesn't want anyone even Arnav to know about it.

"Ok, I got It. You are just worried for him. I know love and all that. But please don't worry he will be fine in a jiffy!!"

"You are right nanheji!! Ok come let's go are else he will freak out!!"

After sometime..

"Khushi I'm perfectly alright you don't have to wait here, you go home with NK and upon that nurses are there to take care of me!!"

"No Arnavji I'm not going anywhere!!" Said Khushi stubbornly.

"And these nurses instead of doing there work they just ogle at you and blush!!" muttered khushi getting jealous but Arnav heard it.

"Khushi, something is burning!!" Arnav teased her.

"Really??" Khushi asked sniffing. See his smirk she understood that he is pulling his leg and snaked him on the shoulder.

"OUCH!!" Yelped Arnav clutching where she smacked.

"Sorry sorry sorry!"

Arnav giggled seeing her worried face and said - "Khushi you are so cute."

"Arnavji, it neither the place nor time to joke!!" Said Khushi serious.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to hurt You!!"

Doctor entered after knocking the door.

"How are you Mr Raizada??"

"Better doctor!!"

"Ok it's time for your dressing, Mrs Raizada can you please leave us alone??"

"Alone??" asked Khushi unsure.

"Yes, it isn't good for you as you are sensitive to wounds, stitches and all!!"

"Ok!!" Saying this this she left the room  confused as how did doctor know all this.

"Thanks doctor once again for helping me!!"

"It's ok Mr Raizada, but still I don't think it is good idea to lie to her about it!! It will shatter her when she comes to know about It!!"

"I'll make sure she doesn't come to know about it. It took me a lot of time to bring her back from the trauma and this news of her will shatter her completely. It is better to blame me than her for us not having children!!"

"I understand your concern Mr Raizada but.."

"It is a better solution that I being impotent than she knows the truth!! This smal accident of mine helped me a lot. I sincerely thank that person who banged in my car. If not for him then this wouldn't happen!!"

"It's upto you Mr Raizada!!" Doctor said sighing and started dressing the wounds.

Arnav remembered how he requested doctor to declare him impotent infront of Khushi as after a lot of treatments she wasn't able to conceive. So he decided to stay as impotent than tell her the truth. This accident was a boon in his life.

________________

After doctor left NK and Khushi entered the room.

"Nannav Dadiji called, she came to know about your and was requesting to speak to you.." NK informed about his phone call which he received a sometime earlier.

"I don't have anything to do with them NK!!"

"Arnavji I think you should speak to Them. It doesn't look nice, she being an elder calling you and you rejecting it Every time!!"

"You better don't say anything about It!!" said Arnav sternly not giving into her wishes. He earlier did too much for them due to her.

"NK, next time I don't want to hear anything related to them!! I can't forget whatever happened!!"

Arnav recalled what happened in the RM two years back.

Flashback.

"She is right, she did not kill your child because I did." said Aakash With out any guilt.

Everyone gasped hearing him accepting his horrendous crime.

"You did what??" asked Payal shockingly.

Aakash did not say anything but looked away from her painful face.

"Why did you do that Aakash?? How can you kill chote's child?" asked Nani

"Aakash it isn't the time to joke!!" But one look at him Anjali understood he is serious.

Mami was too shocked to say something.

"Aakash please say this isn't true. Please Aakash!!" Payal said shaking him.

Seeing him not saying anything Payal too slapped him.

"How dare you killed my sister's child Mr Aakash Singh Raizada??"

"I did everything you and your sister asked me to do in return you promised me not to hurt khushi but you went and killed her child!!"

"How can you Aakash, did your conscience allowed you to do It? How can you kill your brother's blood??"

"Yes, I killed the baby. I killed the baby of The great ASR. Why shouldn't I?? When me and di can't be happy then he and his wife too don't have the right to be happy."

"He made my life hell in office and his wife made the life hell for my Di!!"

"Every time he boss around, Here in the house and in the office. I work in the office like a normal employee and he works as a boss. He don't include me to attend the important meetings instead asks me to take care of the office. Am I a care taker to take care of his office? He is the owner, CEO and MD of the office where as I am a mere employee in my own office."

"I work there and he enjoys sitting at the office. Every time my mom shops more than 5 lacks she has to take his permission from The ASR for her access of credit card. We can't spend money on our own will as we have to ask his permission to do so. He forgot that my mom sold her jewellery to give him the money for starting his business. He is so ungrateful, selfish that he did not name anything from his property in any of the family member."

"If I do anything wrong he shouts at me like I did a grave mistake. Why Can't I do any mistake, I'm a human I'm bound to do mistakes but why will a person like him understand all this because he wants everything perfect.."

"He wants control over everything but I proved The ASR wrong by killing his first child. I gave his wife overdose of prednisone by which she can't conceive in her whole life. Now he can't control over his children as they won't be born."

"I relieved his child so in future they won't complain that his father is control freak." Aakash wasn't able to continue as he was slapped by Manorama.

"Chii!!!! I did not expect you to do this Aakash. I regret giving birth to you. What did you do Haan??  Do you know the pain of loosing one's child??" asked Manorama hurt with his son's doing.

"So I have not one but 2 backstabbers in my life!! One my own sister who was like my mother and my brother whom I trusted like my shadow. Who am I kidding our shadow too leaves us in darkness." whispered Arnav painfully. He thought Anjali killed his child for her hatred towards khushi but it was Aakash who killed the baby. His baby about whom he did not know till his death.

"How did you come to know about Khushi being pregnant?? No one not even Khushi knew that she was pregnant." asked Arnav

"Remember everyone had their monthly check up 4 days before. The next day You weren't there in your cabin when I came to meet you for your signatures, that time doctor called you to inform about it. Luckily I answered the call and asked him to send the reports to the office. Receptionist gave me the reports as I asked her to do so. Day before yesterday I mixed that drug in her juice and she consumed it. That's how I killed your baby."

"You Scroundel!!! Saying this Arnav was about to punch him but was held by Aman who saw it coming.

"Arrest him inspector!!" Ordered Aman.

"Leave me Aman!! I'll kill him, how dare he kill my child!!" Shouted Arnav.

Arnav Some how freed himself from Aman and punched Aakash

"How dare you do that. Because of you khushi isn't stable now. She is loosing her mental stability, only because of you!! You B@$#@¥d, $€¥0₩&d€l!! Just because of you doctors have to give her sedatives so that she may regain her stability. If any thing happens to her then I'll not leave you."  Saying this he punched Aakash where ever possible.

Everyone were shocked seeing Arnav punching Aakash but no one stopped him as they knew what Aakash did was wrong and upon that they knew somewhere they too are responsible for this.

"Enough ASR, we will see him. You Did enough." said inspector sternly as he did not want to put Arnav behind the bars.

He signalled his colleagues to arrest Aakash.

"Mr Jha you are under arrest!!" said CBI officer coming towards Shyam.

"Me? But what did I Do??" asked Shyam feighing innocence.

"We will say you leisurely, now come with us We don't have all time in the world." ordered CBI officer.

"But how can you arrest him officer, he did not do anything. He is innocent. It was Aaksh who did all that!!" Exclaimed Anjali afraid to let go of Shyam.

"Oh no Mrs Jha, you too are going along with him!!" said Arnav.

"But why Chote, what did we Do?" Asked Anjali frightened as she knew he is a wounded lion who can do anything.

"First thing dont call me Chote, your chote died the day you went behind his back. You know what all you Did, today you too have some hand behind my baby's death. And you don't want to live separate from your husband, right? So you both can live together in the same cell. I'll request them to give you both same cell. After few days your child will be born, teach him/her your ways to get Every thing you want!!" Mocked Arnav.

"But Chote, how can she live there in this condition??" asked Nani.

"Ohh!! Again worried about Her??  What about my Khushi's condition. Atleast she will have her baby and her husband with her but my Khushi she can't conceive right. Did you think about it??  Anyways I don't care what will happen to her and her family but she will be arrested for stealing money from AR and doing things behind my back!! Arrest both of them officer!!" Ordered Arnav.

Nani was about to protest but Arnav said - "If you are so concerned about her well being then why don't you accompany them, Nani?? You too are culprit here for mentally abusing me wife. By this you can take care of your Anjali bitiya and damadji. Shall I ask them?" asked Arnav sarcastically which shut nani's mouth.

Arnav was about to go from there after ensuring that Anjali, Shyam and Aakash were arrested when he heard

"Arnavji can I meet Khushi?? Please don't deny I know what Aaksh did was wrong I just want to ask her forgiveness!!" said Payal guilty.

"No, no one is going to meet her except NK as you all lost the right to do so by hurting, insulting and accusing her of some thing which she did not do!!" said Arnav sternly.

"Hame maaf kardijiye Chote, hum nahi jaante the ki Anjali bitiya aisa karengi!! Hamne toh bas Anjali bitiya ke khatir aisa kiya khushi bitiya ke Saath!!" (I'm sorry Chote, we did not know that Anjali can do such things. We just behaved like that with Khushi as we weren't able to see her in pain.") Said Nani remorsefully.

"Your words and sorry can't erase the pain and hurt khushi went through. Can you give back her happiness, can you give back our child, no right? then let it be. By trying to safe guard your grand daughter's life you destroyed other girl's life. I can never forgive you all for this Nani."

"I never thought you to this Nani, I thought at least you understand her but No, no one understood her."

"I'm afraid we can't breathe the same air as you all. So we going from your lives forever. Please never try to contact us."

"I'm grateful to my child, he came to us only for few moments to show me the true faces of my family members. While going he taught me a lesson not to trust anyone if that person may be of same blood!!" Arnav said this so painfully which brought tears in Every ones eyes.

Arnav was about to continue but stopped as his phone rang. It was NK calling him.

"NANNAV NANNAV!!" NK was panting.

What happened NK?? Is khushi alright??" Arnav panicked hearing NK's voice

"No Nannav, she is becoming hysterical and asking for you!!"

"Ok you be with her, I will come in few minutes." saying this he left from there ignoring all of them as for him no one is important other than Khushi.

When he reached the hospital he saw khushi wasn't allowing anyone to come near her was continuously asking for him and baby.

Arnav's eyes became moist seeing his love in pain. He can do anything for her happiness but can't bring his baby back. Today he understood that he can't write his destiny as he claims to do so. He is helpless in the hands of destiny.

So much he did for his brother and sister but both backstabbed him. Even he hurted his love for his Di but she did not even think of his happiness. From the start she is cheating him with that Shyam.

He came back to his senses seeing khushi calling him as she sensed him.

"Arnavji!!" Saying this she fainted.

Arnav adjusted her on the bed properly and went to meet the doctor.

"What happened to her doctor, she was fine when I left?"

"She is scared and insecure Mr Raizada. She thinks like her baby you too will leave her and go. So you have to be very careful towards her. You have to make her understand that you will not leave her under any circumstances with your love and care. More than medicines your love will cure her. I saw the way she came back only for you when we lost the hopes. The drug will take couple of days to removed from her body till then she has to be here in our observations."

"Ok doctor, I understood!!"

"And one more thing Mr Raizada please be with her but away from her For few days. Do you understand what I'm saying??"

"Ok doctor!! Are you sure that there are no chances for her to conceive in near future??"

"See Mr Raizada, she was given overdose of a very powerful drug and According to the reports there are only 20% changes for her to conceive. I'll refer her case to OBGYN. We can see are there any chances for her to conceive. If there are we will start the treatment or else you can go With other methods too."

"Ok doctor!!" Saying this Arnav took his leave.

Arnav came out of the Doctor's cabin and saw NK sitting outside.

"What did the doctor say, Nannav?"

"Nothing much, she is just insecure that I may leave her the way baby left her and she can be discharged after couple of days."

Just then NK saw Payal and Nani were coming towards them. As soon as Arnav saw them he was enraged.

"Why did you all come here?? I warned you all not come near khushi, didn't I??"

"Arnavji wo khushi.."

"Don't just don't take her name with your mouth!! We don't need your fake sympathy!!"

"But Chote.."

"You don't have any right to call me Chote, you lost it when you started badmouthing my wife."

"Just leave from Here!!"

Payal and Nani silently left from there as they knew no matter what Arnav won't allow them to meet Khushi.

Arnav went and sat near khushi caressing her head..

_____________

Khushi got up from her sleep feeling someone caressing her head.

"Arnavji!!"

"Shhh!! I'm here."

"Where did you go leaving me. We're you also leaving like my baby??"

"No never, I can't leave you and go khushi, and remember one thing our baby did not leave us, he is here in our hearts and in the sky watching over us with his grandparents."

"But he left me!!"

"He left Because Mamma, Amma and babuji along with your Devimayya is taking care of him, understood??" On seeing her nod he continued.

"He is better off there then here!!"

"But who killed our baby??"

"Killed??" asked Arnav shocked as neither him not the doctor said her that the baby was killed.

"Yes, I read the reports. It was written in it that I was given some drug which caused my miscarriage.."

"Khushi I warned you not to get up from the bed, didn't I??"

"Yes, I wanted to use the loo so..."

"Leave all that, first tell me who did it?"

Arnav recalled what happened in the RM.

"What jijaji did this for property??" asked Khushi shocked.

"Hmmm!! Now get up you have to take your dinner!!"

Arnav fed her the dinner and medicines And helped her to lay on the bed. Soon khushi dozed off due to medicines.

______________

After couple of days khushi was discharged from the hospital. Few times Buaji and Garima too came there to meet Khushi as they were in Lucknow. They too were angry on Raizadas especially on Aaksh to do all that with Khushi, but they can't say then any thing as Payal still was Aakash's wife.

Arnav along with Khushi shifted to AR's pent house with the help of NK.

Later when Arnav needed some documents which were in RM he decided to go to RM without informing khushi. But khushi came to know that he was in RM when she called Aman to know the where abouts of arnav as he wasn't picking up his call.

When khushi reached RM she saw the whole atmosphere was gloomy. Nani was looking pale, Payal became thin and tge most shocking wad Mami with out any make-up crying.

Everyone where surprised to see her and apologised to her. She tried to ignore them but couldn't as she wasn't able to see the pain they were undergoing. When Arnav came to know that khushi came to RM from HP he came down in a flash and scolded khushi for coming.

"It's ok Arnavji, I'm fine. I came here to take some of my belongings." Khushi pressed his hand to calm him down.

"Arnavji can you do a favour for me."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"First promise me!!"

"Khushi!!"

"Please promise me.."

"Ok promise.."

"Will you please ask the police officers to release Aakashji, Anjaliji and Shyamji??"

"NO!! Are you gone mad?? Do you know what are you asking??"

"Yes, please will you do It??"

"No Khushi, never in my life!!"

"You promised me Arnavji, you can't back off Now!!"

"Whatever khushi, but I'm not doing that!!"

"Please Arnavji, will you not do this for me??"

"But why do you want them to be free??"

"Who knows Arnavji, tomorrow someone will kill my other child or curse me so that I can't become a mother in future, if their children are behind the bars because of Me!!"

"No Khushi, no one will do any such things."

"Please Arnavji!!"

"Khushi did you forget, Aakash killed our child before we came to know about his existence!!"

"I know Arnavji, but I don't want him to be punished. Devimayya will punish him in the worst way possible!! You have my swear!!"

"Ok khushi, I will only ask them to release Aakash and Mrs Jha, I can't ask them to release Shyam as CBI was searching him before this fiasco!!"

"Ok!!"

After this Arnav and Khushi took all their necessary belongings and left from there.

Later on Aakash and Anjali returned RM in a very bad condition as they were living in jail for 15 days.

Arnav transferred all of his property on everyone's name except AR as it was his baby so he did not wish to give AR to anybody. As Aakash reminded him that Mami sold her jewellery to give him money to start the business, he gifted her the more than 10 times worth jewellery and equal amount of money Mami have to start the business  as a compensation.

When khushi was certified
healthy to travel by doctors, he and khushi along with NK shifted to Sydney permanently.

After that they did not turn back to see what all happened to Raizadas.

Flashback ends..

______________

After few days everything was back to normal. Arnav was fine and he started going to office and Khushi was back to her NGO which she started after coming to Sydney.

Sometimes khushi was lost in her thoughts, Arnav found it strange but understood what she was thinking. He tried to ask her few times but khushi brushed off saying it was nothing important. She was sure Arnav did not know about his impotency. She is scared what of arnav asked why she isn't pregnant after two days. She asked Arnav to use protection but he was stubborn not to use it. She everyday prayed for her husband's well being and for his treatment to work. If only she knew.

But nothing was fine in RM Anjali gave birth to baby boy who was exactly a replica of Arnav. She named him Aarav as her chote's name is similar. She tried to bail out Shyam from jail but Arnav made sure that he will not be out of jail this easily. Initially She called Arnav everyday but Arnav blocked her and the everyone's number. She cursed khushi for snatching away Arnav from her life. She isn't guilty for whatever she did.

After arnav left Aakash started business with the help of his father but it using gaining any profit. His company is just going under losses. Payal forgived him after lot of his pleadings as she understood his insecurities. In 6 months she underwent 2 miscarriages which made Mami and Nani cry everyday for the I'll fate of their children and grandchildren.

NK is working at AR as a professional photographer. He is also dating Anisha who is a junior designer at AR.

______________

"Arnavji, I think we should postpone our baby!!"

"Why??" Arnav understood why she is saying all this. Somewhere he is feeling guilty for lying to her bad making her worried but soon he brushed his thoughts as it was for her betterment.

"Wo now-a-days you are so busy with meetings and I'm also busy with NGO so....."

"Don't worry khushi, I'll appoint some more employees to help you and about me being busy, I'm busy because of fashion show. After this I'll not be this much busy for you amd our baby!!"

"You are right Arnavji, but I want to postpone it for few years!!"

"Why khushi?? I mean you were so eager for the baby but what happened now??"

"Nothing, but I think I'm not ready for the baby. It comes with lots of responsibilities and all so it is too early for me and You!!"

"Nothing is early or late khushi, with time we will adjust with all this. If you are afraid that you will be alone to handle a baby then we can ask buaji to shift with us. She will be of great help.."

"You are right Arnavji, but can we please wait for parenthood?? Please please!!"

"Ok!! as you say. I'm ok with whatever you wish!!"

"Thank you so much Arnavji!! You are the best husband!!" Saying this she hugged him tightly.

"But you have to promise me, after our baby you will give me the same attention, love and care like you give me now!!"

"Promise!!"

"Ok, let's seal this promise with a kiss!!" Saying this Arnav kissed khushi.

--The end--

A special mention to suryakavi0912 ... She was the one who guessed that Aakash killed the baby for property..

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

356K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
61.7K 4.2K 13
Hatred. Despise. Loathe. Detest. ASR wanted to feel nothing but these for his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada). Instead all he...
130K 8.5K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
603K 29.5K 63
⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is worth reading or not as they are comments...