Hidden Jutsu... Devil's Sin...

Από husoldiee

There was once a young girl named (y/n). Her parents were known because of the fight against the nine tailed... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1

Chapter 2.

104 3 3
Από husoldiee

(Your pov)

Kakashi and I brought team 7 outside to talk a little. Naruto was talking to me a lot saying mostly stuff about being grateful and all that I was his sensei. I stopped listening after the first time. Kakashi and I sat on the ground and the three young ninja in front of us.

"Let's start with learning a few stuff about each other. Tell me about yourself." Kakashi told the kids.

"But what do we say?" Sakura asked

"Tell us about the things you like and dislike, your hobbies your futur dreams" Kakashi answered.

"Can you tell us about you so we can have an exemple?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi nodded and started.

" my name is Kakashi Hatake. I like and dislike many things. I have many hobbies and I never thought about a dream."

" all we learned about him was his name" Sakura said dumbfounded.

"My name is (y/n). I like historical books and painting. I dislike nosy people. My dream is to protect the weak from another apocalypse." I said

Everyone, including Kakashi stared at me.

"Apocalypse? There was an apocalypse?" Naruto asked.

I sigh thinking about him.

"There's been one in the past... But I don't want to mention it." I said.

"Well ain't that interesting (y/n)" Kakashi said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the kids.

"How about we start with you on the left." He said pointing Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Usumaki believe it. I love to eat Ramen but mostly the Ramen that Iruka sensei bought me at Iruchika . I hate 7 minutes ramen and my hobby is trying new ramens. My dream is to become the next Hokage and to be respected by everyone in the village. Believe it!"

After hearing Naruto all I could think about him is, ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen, Hokage. I sigh and looked at Kakashi.

"Alright what about you." He said pouting Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. What I love is.. I mean.. Who i like is.. Huuuuh. My hobbies are *giggle* my future dream is..." She said looking at Sasuke the whole time.

" what do you dislike then?"

"NARUTO!!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto looked sad. I know why. I always knew about him liking her but I also know about hints about someone hitting on him and him not caring... My attention turned towards Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't love or dislike anything. I don't have any hobbies. And my dream.. Well it's not just a dream because I will make it happen. I will get stronger and defeat a certain someone." He said with the most calm voice.

Everyone looked at him surprised. But I knew what he was talking about. I had seen it. I might be wearing a mask hiding my whole face because of my eyes but there's a reason. I don't have the Sharingan but my eyes are known for a certain technique that no one can do but the most powerful person in the world. Who had died years ago. Well that's what they think cause I'm not dead. But I can see things no one can. Their ambitions and such. All of that because I.. I did one mistake with my abilities.. I am one important character in history, they are teaching kids about me these days. I am the... The Einstein of chakra in a certain way...

-flashback-

-captain! Enemies are approaching! One of my soldiers screamed. There's  three of them!

I looked behind my shoulders still riding my horse. The giant enemy approached with a crooked smile on its face. Soldiers started to make their horse go faster. I, on the other hand, stood back. My husband was in he front lines scouting with the commander. His and my team got destroyed on our last mission. We, and another soldier, are the last one standing of the super soldiers. I looked carefully at the human like creature. His hand was slowly reaching for me. I jumped from my horse drawing my swords out. My (H/c) flowing in he wind as my hooks grabbed the creatures neck. I swung towards its neck about to slice it when another hand caught me. This one was special... It's eyes weren't like the normal black the other creatures had. It had human like features. He looked like.... MOTHER?! The other hand of the thing reached for my eyes and slowly pressed on them destroying my eyes. I screamed in agony! The raven haired  that I used to love came and slashed the female creatures hand. He took me into his arms bridal style. My chakra was already alive at that time. But I didn't know about its full power. I didn't know what would happen....

-end of flashback-

I gasped really loud coming back to reality. My eyes looked around realizing I was with my new students and Kakashi. I breathed heavily sweating.

"...Oh, and also don't eat breakfast..." Kakashi finished his sentence just before I gasped. When I did he turned to me looking worried. I cried but of course he didn't see because of my mask. The expression that it showed was sad eyes. I sobbed for a few seconds. Naruto and Sakura looked worried while I heard Sasuke mumbling that I was pathetic. I glared at him and I started shaking violently. I.. I.. Don't want to think about my past...

"You're dissmissed kids" I said pretty grumpily." What's wrong (y/n) sensei? Did we do something wrong?" "No Naruto... I juste remembered something I forgot to do this morning, it's nothing important..." "O..Kay...that's weird" he said and left for his house. There's only Kakashi and me left standing. "What was that (y/n)?" "Kakashi, there are many things you don't know about me and it's better this way" "is it about your parents?" "My parents... Oh yeah it was" why do I have to lie to Kakashi and everyone like that all the time? Because if I'm discovered I could get in trouble. I'm not a spy or anything, but people like Orochimaru will want my skin. And I want to live long enough to see the world become better. "Are you sure? Because I remember when we were kids and Minato sensei was teaching us a new jutsu, you happened to do the same thing when he talked about defeating enemies..."

I looked down. Of course he didn't see my eyes. But it was obvious I had something in my mind. "Follow me we need to talk, Kakashi" I said. The look in his eye meant that he took what I said seriously. I started to walk out of the village with him on my trail. "So what is it you wanted to tell me?" He asked with a closed eye smile. "Wait until there's no one around and don't you dare say a thing to someone" he looked down at me and nodded. Yes I'm shorter than him. We were walking into the forest until I decided we were ok and verified if there was anyone around.

"Alright, I'm gonna regret this but let's go on with it" I slowly pulled my mask down completely. His eye seemed shocked that I took it off but when I opened my eyes his shock was even bigger. My usual (e/c) was all he saw, until I closed them and opened them again for them to have a red aura in them. I looked down at my feet ashamed. Since that day when my eyes are opened and I don't use chakra we only see this red aura. All because of what happened. He stared at my eyes than my face and his eye seemed like he finally understood what was happening.  "I think I understand" he stated. I moved my hand in a way to make him continue. "You're eyes... It's the light... From the first human being ever wielding chakra?" I nodded. "So you're (y/n)'s descendant?" I shook my head. "It's actually me, the (y/n) from thousands of years ago, the witch as they called me, who discovered chakra" he nodded understandingly. "So that's why they didn't Know if the story was true, because they never found the body who was right in front of their eyes." I smiled. "I can't die, I tried to kill myself after... After he died. But I can't die. I pierced my heart with a sword and my heart was still beating. I jumped off a cliff and I was still ok, my bones were already healing. Someone burned me with chakra and my body healed. It's like the nine tailed foxes powers. I figured I would live and help the world to get better, I have no actual purpose but to protect the konoha villagers." He looked sad, for some reasons he seemed to really comprehend what I said.

"I think you deserve to see my face after all these years you've been asking" I quickly took his arms and stopped him. "Don't do that you'd destroy my real purpose." I winked at him laughing. He laughed too. "So you want to see my face that bad huh?" "Yup but I wanna do it myself, it would be too easy if you pulled your mask off and disappointing" he laughed and we walked back to the village, unaware that we were being watched by someone....

We started hanging out that night. We went to the ramen shop without naruto and talked about our past. Well not deep into our last but the one where we knew each other. We talked about Rin, Obito and Minato. How our team was awesome and how we miss them all. It was getting really late and we had to go. "We should get going Kakashi, I fear we are gonna be late tomorrow for the test." I smiled under my mask. "You're right, good night then (y/n)" he waved and left for his house. I on the other hand left for the hokage's tower to tell him. After all he's the one who found me trying to kill myself.

Flashback

I was desperately trying to get myself to bleed too death. But my veins wouldn't let me. They would heal as fast as they could and it would only drop a few bits of blood. I continued slicing my wrists for hours until I heard someone clearing his throat. I was having the appearance of a child. I was using chakra to hide my real appearance. I turned around to see a man looking down at me. He smiled softly and took the kunai's from my hands. "What are you doing to yourself young one? You don't need to do that. I can, always get you some help to be stronger emotionally and physically." I looked up to his face noticing it was none other than the Hokage himself. "You wouldn't understand..." I told him. He chuckle. "Well I can take you under my wing to understand why such a young and beautiful little lady is trying to end her life." And with that he brought me back to the hidden leaf village and put me on team 7 with Minato even if I hadn't gone to school, because he saw potential in me. He didn't know everything about me though, but he felt that chakra was running in my veins and that I knew how to use it.

End of flashback

I went to the Hokage and told him everything, he understood everything and that day, that day made me free. Free of showing my true self to everyone, free of showing the real me, the TITAN KILLER....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.