The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

YOLOwriting101 द्वारा

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... अधिक

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

38. Final Battle

4.6K 176 15
YOLOwriting101 द्वारा

"Where are they?" I ask this woman named Luperca that she told me was her name.

I fold my arms, realizing we are on the stage and more people are here than before.

My dad has a count down set and it will go off in only a minute.

"I know they'll some they have to..." She hangs her head limply, and my father rushes over as he passes me an identical sword same to his own.

"Son...the most exciting kill...starts so soon...thirty seconds left..."

I smile, hiding the fact how much I want this sword to go through his flesh instead.

23. 22. 21. 20. 19. 18. 17. 16. 15.

That thing is only getting faster it seems, and this Luperca woman seems to be trembling. Who wouldn't be right now? My family is probably the most deadliest families out there. We're murders that can't get charged...

5... 4... 3... 2...-

"They're here!!" She screams. That's when I slice the chains from her wrists and legs, and she's free.

I turn, and the door flys open as I see people.

First is the twins.

Eyes and gasps fall on them, phones being taken out. Ernest stupid ass starts waving, and Dexter ends up smiling at his goofiness. Renee is right behind, and I didn't know she'd bring Scarlett, Bryant, and Ernie, but she did. Lorenzo is behind them too, and his eyes instantly lay on me, and when he smirks I start to see more people being led behind him.

His own hybrid pack...

And the last person I expected to see was Gabby.

Her stomach was much bigger, skin pale, and instead having more weight from being pregnant - she's skinny as can be.

"Gabby..." I find myself whispering, and her head pops up as she sees me from where she stands.

Her weight loss frightens me...and I can't help to think I'm the cause...

Behind her is the whole twins pack, and I find myself smirking as I turn to my Father. Red faced and all, but a smile comes to his face soon enough.

"Well... Isn't this just the Emergence Of The Alpha Twins...? You both keep emerging out of nowhere..." A path clears as the twins, Renee, her kids, Lorenzo, and Gabby walk through.

By the time they're at the top they all separate.

Dexter and Ernest head to my Father, Renee and her kids rush to my siblings to give them the dust that changes their perspective I'm guessing, and Gabby is running at me.

"Liammmmmmmmmm!!" Gabby cries, and her tears bring tears to my eyes. And I don't care that eyes are on me as I hug her.p, inhaling a scent I haven't smelled in almost one in a half months." I've been losing my mind without you..."

"I've been losing my mind without you too..." I whisper, and when I peer up, I see the Luperca and the twins talking to my dad. And the last thing I expect to see is him walk over...kindly...?

"Liam... They talked to me and I've been thinking..." He looks over his shoulder, and I see him swiftly pull a knife from his pocket. It was so close to Gabby's stomach as he shoved it forward, my own body covering her as a barrier. Soon feeling a piercing wound in my abdomen.

"Now it's begun!" Luperca screams, and everyone starts running as the Werewolves block the entrance from anyone.

Dexter runs forward, and he's grabbing my dads arm as he yanks him back. I pull the knife out, kicking him away as he loses grip on his feet.

Lorenzo watches, pity present on his face. He did say he looked up to my father - our father I mean. I will never get used to this...

"Liam help me!!" He yells, and I immediately feel something take me over. I then remember, I'm in his pack now...

My legs are running towards the twins, claws out as Ernest turns first.

"Liam what did you get yourself into!?" He asked as he tried fighting me off." And you're alpha too?!"

My leg does a sweep kick under him, causing him to fall splat on his head.

"Ernest!" Dexter cries, as my Father is still being held back.

I am placing my foot on his head, soon pushing my weight on his skull. A sound of bone being pressured echoes in my ears, and I want to stop, but I can't even control my own body.

The sound of him gurgling on his own blood is so clear and loud, and I look, Dexters eyes a wild red. Black fills in replacement of the white in his sclera. Actual fear fills inside me, but it soon fades when my father starts laughing.

"Just finish him off son!" My leg comes up, and I see that Ernest's eye is looking at me from the side, blood creeping from his lips. Right when my foot was about to stomp his head I feel my body being pushed, falling over the stage as I land on the seats inside.

Dexter is hopping down, and I start standing as he still looks at me with that crazy look in his eyes.

"I'm not controlling my own body!" I am able to somehow say, but it's like he can't even hear me.

He's stomping towards me, and his claws come forward, almost slicing my eyes out. I'm able to duck, but feel his foot come back as it kicks me in the gut.

"You hurt my little brother, I'll never forgive you...!" Instead of me fighting him I am running back on the stage. I see Ernest still crumpled on the ground, Renee by him as she is soothing him slowly.

I have heard if you are able to squeeze the skull of a werewolf it makes them lose some senses and it makes them get disabilities. That's not what I wanted. Why can't I control my own body!

"Liam!!" Gabby screams and my head turns to her, where I see her and my dad. He has a knife to her throat, and his other hand has claws in her shoulder.

"Son...I am so annoyed with people getting in my way... You've become so soft over this woman?" The knife presses into her skin, and I soon see blood coming from her skin.

"Father...stop-."

"No you sit there!" I'm falling to my knees, still unable to control my body.

I'm trying, so hard, to get out of his spell.

But I can't move an inch. And seeing Gabby's blood ooze down her neck is driving me insane. Where is everyone else!? Why am I the only one suffering. Where's the Luperca? Where's Lorenzo and his damn pack!? Where is everyone!?!?

"I'm sorry..." I whisper. My Father stops what he's doing, looking at me, but I'm not apologizing to him." I'm sorry for killing Werewolves... I'm sorry for barging into your life and making a mess of things."

This apology is mainly for Gabby. She's the first person I've ever loved, and I can't even do anything to help... I'm so powerless...all I can do is speak.

"You never...barged into my life..."

"I did. You Werewolves let me in, almost like...a dog... No matter anything you do to the dog, it still comes back and lets you in... Like nothing even happened... All of you changed my perspectives, and in the process I watched and saw things that defy nature in all it's glory.

"I sicken myself...because I could not speak up to my own father. I could never firmly say...no... And I took my anger out on Werewolves, and that's something I ultimately regret... Blood is soiled on my hands, and as much as I want to wash it off... It's still that...coppery smell..." Tears pool in my eyes, and Gabby and my Father become blurs.

"I don't deserve any of you or deserve any of your sympathy... I made you pregnant and now I am a father... But my own children might hate me, and to think this and to think that my own flesh and blood I created might hate me... It rocks me to the bottoms depths of my heart and I'm...sorry..."

The tears are slipping, and falling down my face.

My eyes sting, more than usual. My heart tightens, it hurts more than usual. Everything in me hurts and my life flashes before my eyes.

But nothing good appears. I don't see anything that makes me happy... All I see is blood...bodies...death...then the face of Gabby appears.

Remembering when I bumped into her. Her beauty so clear and unequivocal.

"I'm...so..." I choke on my tears, my eyes seeing everything clearly." Sorry."

Instantly my body slumps forward, and I'm able to move my arms as I catch myself.

How am I moving?

"Liam is a True Alpha...?" I hear Ernest say, and I look over my shoulder, seeing him sitting up as he's rubbing his head. Dexter is back to normal, holding Ernest like he's a girl or something, the way he held him is a way you should hold a woman - at least in my opinion.

Dexters eyes bulging in shock, still holding Ernest around the waist on the ground. They got a weird relationship...

"Didn't you say that's rare?" Renee whispers, and Dexter nods.

I'm...what...?

"No more!" My father shouts, and when I look I see Gabby falling to the ground. I'm able to catch her just in time, seeing blood pooling at her neck. But it slowly starts healing.

"I've had enough of this arrogance of yours!" I turn around, walking to my father, and when he glares at me I'm still walking. He starts stepping back, and as we walk I pick up a sword he dropped.

"Stop walking." I pretend that he still controlled me, and a smile comes to his face, but I pop my neck as I then start walking some more.

"Thanks. I needed that little stretch." I said, and then he's at the wall.

Finally. An expression is across his face that I can see.

Fear.

"Son...you won't...you're not going to do this to me? You love me...right...?"

Laughs erupt from around me. And I see the twins next to me, then Luperca. Is it time?

"I never loved you. I'd rather say...I hate you... I don't think hate is a strong word for the feelings of anger and resentment and so much...hatred I have for you." Luperca's fingers graze the sword, and gold dust appears.

And that's when I shove the knife into his heart.

All the life and expressions in him fade. His body falling limp, but his eyes still wide awake. He's paralyzed...

Dexter walks forward, and his claws dig into my fathers stomach, Ernest doing something I never expected. He held his neck, his nails digging in his flesh. Then the Lupercas hands rise, and we all watch as not gold dust, but black dust wraps around him and his mouth.

"Ant last words for him Liam?" Luperca asks. I look at him, watching the alpha in him fade.

"I hope you rot in hell...father." Instantly he starts screaming, as they both start disappearing. At some point...they're gone...

"It's over..." I murmur, the twins smiling at me. All eyes laying on us inside, still humans present. Mouths gaping and phones out.

"This is a start," Ernest wraps his arm around my shoulder,"of a new era."

I smile, looking to Gabby as she gasps, holding her stomach as I see she's healed, but there's a different liquid...clear almost... Wait...

"You can say that again..."

A Few Months Later...

"This is Scott Pelley with you on CBS this evening. With us right now, we have a one time event with the different and changed man of the Couteau family. That changed history in the early 1700's, and now, to this day, one man in the Couteau family has changed the way everyone in the world sees the people we call...Werewolves."

The camera turns towards us as Pelley smiles.

Ernest, Dexter, Renee, Gabby, and my two twins on her lap.

We all smile too. I squeeze one of my sons hands, getting his attention towards the camera as they try playing with a camera.

"How do you feel? To have changed history for the whole world? To have changed the way humans see Werewolves they mostly despised? How does it feel...to have...started a whole new generation and era...?"

I shrug, grabbing one of my sons as I sit him on my lap. I hug him gently, soon the other twin whining as I pull him on my lap too.

From their wild curls I peek through, smiling as some chuckle.

"Well - can I call you Scott?"

"Why of course."

"Well, Scott, I feel..."

The End

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Alpha's Kitten LP द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

3.2M 75.9K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
1.2M 41K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
27.1K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...
227K 3.4K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...