Just You Is Enough

By miracles_do_happen

Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #74... More

Acknowledgement
There's A Rainbow After The Rain
Can We Still Be Friends
It's Raining Questions
Authors Note
Love Will Lead You Back
You're Asking Too Much
Life Is Full Of Surprises
Try me
I'm only human
I Never Left
Don't act like you're Harry Styles
It's like counting one, two and three
It's an order not a question
Forever
Live life to the fullest
Hello (A/N)
New Year
Meet and Greet
Old songs and memories
Who are you?
The moves
Breathe In, breathe out
Lies beneath those eyes
Play it cool
History
I Need A Break
Welcome Home
Feel brand new
Born to be brave
Lifeline
Friends
Are you kidding?
Pieces
Status
Own ways
Ferris wheel
Revelations
Message
Playlist
Let's Take It Slow
Unspoken Words
Making memories
We will get there
Think about it
Who am I?
Where do I begin?
It's About Time
Moving forward
Meeting the family
He moved on so fast
Change is here
Expect the unexpected
He's back
Phone calls
About the book ( must read)
Issues
Give it a try
Are we like something or what?
Coffee and a Phone call
He is long gone
Intentions
I need an answer
Bitter sweet
Something inside me
Icing on my cake
Secret conversations
Love is not a freaking game
Me, myself and I
Begin Again
Sleepless nights
Sisters by heart
#NoMoreBullying
beautiful goodbye and a new friend
Feelings
One step at a time
Emergency call and sweet talks
Starting again
Starting again (Part 2)
A good different
Sexy Mama
Unbelievable
The Talk
Laters baby
Sorry
Having doubts?
The Guest
Evening gatecrash
Awkward
Decision Making
The choice
Pain
Vacation
Vacation (Part 2)
In a heartbeat
Feelings
Incident
The coffee talk
Nervous
Finale
Finale (Part 2)
😘❤Happy birthday to me!!😘❤

No more lonely nights

1.3K 61 0
By miracles_do_happen

Hugging my knees as I sit on my bed and couldn't sleep is one of the things I hate. Let me add the things or reasons why I'm being like this and it's really freaking me out now. I couldn't tell it to Myra because she's not here yet since my brother kidnapped her. Leaning on the wall, I closed my eyes and sigh deeply.

'Does it suppose to hurt like this?'

I finally lay on the bed so I could finally sleep and let my heart be at peace for a while.

~~~

The moment I woke up, I saw that Myra's not yet here and that scares the hell out of me. It's already morning and she's not yet here! I hurriedly fix myself and went outside to my brother's room. A couple of knocks and an image of a woman with a messy hair were standing in front of me, her smile is so addictive. Wearing a men's white (crumpled) polo, it looks good on her even if it only ends on her thighs.

"Myra!" I almost shouted.

"Sam," she said like she was some kind of shocked.

Well, I bet she didn't expect me to be here...

"Baby, who is that, let's go now..." My brother said sounds groggily as he finally showed up. He is shirtless but at least wearing black pants. He doesn't recognize me yet as he wraps his arms around Myra's waist and started kissing her neck.

Myra moves away quickly that made James frown and turns to me. Same as Myra's expression earlier, he wasn't expecting this to happen.

"Sam..." He mumbles.

"So... uh..." Myra started to finally say something but I raise my hand.

"I get it; you don't have to explain it you know... I'm glad you guys made it, I see?" I ask with a tease as I saw Myra's cheeks turns to color red.

She looks at my brother and slightly punches his chest.

"You told me last night before we... you know... that you will call Sam and tell her not to worry about me right? But I guess you didn't!" She hissed said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

James put his hands on Myra's waist and pulls her closer to him. Squeezing her hips, he said;

"Actually, I was about to but then I was mesmerized by you..." he said and Myra's cheeks get tinted again.

Well, this is awkward...

Faking a cough, I finally got their attention.

"Okay lovers, I guess I have to go now. I was just worried that you didn't show up or leaved me a call but I guess everything's fine now between the two of you?" I asked and Myra faced me.

"I guess you could say that, your brother here (she turns to James and looks at him passionately then looks back at me) and I fixed things up and I guess it works." She said with a smile.

I was so glad that they finally made up whatever issues they have, at least no more lonely nights for them.

I gave them the privacy that my brother has been begging me to give, so I went to meet Scott at the café.

"Ugh! This is so hard! Hangover is the one I really hate the most!" He said as he sits in front of me.

He doesn't look good today,

"Let me just order you a coffee, maybe it could help you ease the hangover a little. You want croissant too or anything?" I ask.

"I'm in for anything, thanks." He replied.

When the coffee arrived along with some pastries, we started eating.

"The one that I hit last night was an animal," He said out of the blue.

"Please, I'm eating okay?" I mumbled.

He doesn't need to say everything about his sex life you know!

Rolling his eyes he put his croissant down,

"I'm not talking about my swim last night you know, I'm talking about the drinks you know??" He said sarcastically.

I was embarrassed at the moment but you can't blame me!

Holding up my hands up high, I said: "I'm sorry, I can't help it! You always talks about your dirty things in mind!" I protest and he just rolled his eyes.

"Where's the brat anyway??" He asks as he looks around after sipping a coffee.

I wipe my mouth and lean back on my chair as I enjoy the smell of brewed coffee around me and the sound playing at the back.

I glare at him and said;

"You won't see her at the moment (I look at my clock to see that it's too early). Well, probably until later this afternoon." I said as I bit on my piece of bread.

He frowns,

"What do you mean? Where is she?" He asks interestingly.

"Relax; she's with my brother..." I said.

"Your older brother? I thought they hated each other just like how I hate solving numbers in mathematics back then." He said sarcastically.

"I know but I guess they're back on track now... She's not there when I came back at our room last night. Then I woke up without her there yet, and so I've decided to see my brother and see her there as well."

I said and he nods with a quizzically look etched on his face.

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask.

"No, not at all... this hangover just won't leave me and it's driving me crazy." He said and I nod.

"We'll get some pain killer later don't worry..." I said.

"I hope you don't mind if I rest for a while? I promise we will eat lunch together if Myra didn't showed up or anything..."He said and I knew that something is wrong or bothering him.

I know that he may be my new friend and I only knew a few things about him for now but I can still feel that something is not right by the way he acts and it's not about the hangover...

Or could it be he might have some feelings for...

No, that's impossible. They hate each other too much...

"No Scott, go ahead. I'll be fine," I said with a smile. Nodding he grabs his phone on the table and leaves after.

***

"I don't even have any idea why he left already saying he needs to do something." I said.

"Maybe he's chasing another girl like he used to?" Myra said rolling her eyes as we are on video call.

"Don't be like that girl, maybe he is just telling the truth, who knows right?" I said and she shrugs.

My phone rings and a answer it.

"It's Scott." I said.

"Put it in speaker!" Myra said and I did.

"Hey Scott," I said

"Sam?"

"What's up?" I ask.

"Sam, can I talk to you?" he said.

"Sure what is it?"

"No, I mean in person..." He said and that made me looks at Myra at the screen to see her looking at me with a confused face too.

"Okay, just tell me when and where."

"Okay, thanks!"

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
232K 6.7K 49
|| General Fiction || || Romance || Currently Ranked - 06 in lovehaterslationship 02 in wattpadlovestory "Ale..x i did..n't.. do" i stammered, i...
13.9K 301 33
"Please," I heard him beg once more, I looked up at him as he slowly turned his lips into a pout. I heaved a sigh as I let my shoulders slouch. "Fin...
8.5K 382 43
Have you ever considered how two people can fall in love by writing a paper? I started to write this story in June 2016, I was 15 years old. I didn't...