Kamisama Hajimemashita (Tomoe...

By fairytaleofcrow

Haruhi is the godess of the moon and a fox yokei. She lived most of her 600 year life running for her fears a... More

How everything started.
The lively girl
Getting used to be around people.
living among humans again.
I love my bed.
My past part 1
My past part 2
My past part 3
Tomoe is going to school?
Waking up in a place that I don't recognise
Rescued
A new resident at the shrine.
A day out
The Ferris wheel
Nightmare
A day out
A day to the beach
The water castle
Being sick.
Going to a mixer?
Still fighting.

That was my past

671 18 0
By fairytaleofcrow

~Back in the present~

"And that is my life story, but don't worry, he doesn't remember me, I know I had my chance with him, I see in your eyes that you care for Tomoe very much, don't worry I will keep your secret" I said , I fell the pain in my heart.
Nanami was a great girl and I didn't want to come between her and Tomoe, I saw how much she was in love with him.
After a while Tomoe came in the room again with our lunch boxes, I took one and said:"Thank you for the food"
Then I turned to Nanami and said:"We have to go, we are on cleaning duty"
She nod and together we went to school.

Nanami and I with a couple of students were cleaning the school, when someone screamed:"Everybody check out, it's a snake"
I turned my head and saw a boy with blond hair poking the snake with a broom.
"Leave the poor snake alone" I said and walked to the snake and took him of the ground.
I walked to the open window and said:"There you go little guy, it's not save for you for being in a school"
I looked at my arm and saw some red line across it, great, my day couldn't go any better, I don't wanted to marry a snake.

"Are you okay?" Nanami asked and pointed to the red lines on my arm.
"I will be in trouble, these lines means that I am engaged to a snake demon, Tomoe will kill me" I said with sigh.

I was right, I came home and changed my clothes when I walked to the kitchen were Tomoe was cooking.
"What is this?" Tomoe said angry.
"I am engaged to a snake, I came across a snake at school, I only picked it up because I thought it was a normal snake, apparently I was mistaken, I never thought that a snake demon would come to a school" I said.
"Nanami told me that you are not a full demon" Tomoe said.
"That is right, I was born a human, I am not as powerful as a normal demon and one night every month I become an human, but don't worry I can take care of myself" I said.
I turned around when I felt a hand around my wrist and Tomoe said:" I made a promise to Nanami that I would protect you, as her familiair I will do what she ask me to do"
"Thank you but I don't need it" I said and walked to my room.
I walked to my bed and lay down, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
286K 19.6K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
647K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...