Better Together ( Sequel to A...

By onedirectionzendaya

More

Better Together ( Sequel to Always Be Together )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT AN UPDATE ( SORRY! )
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 22

1.2K 45 0
By onedirectionzendaya

Perrie's POV

I knocked on Leigh's door and she opened it. 

" Hi Perrie." 

" Hey."

" Can we talk out here?" She nodded and closed the door.

" What's up." 

" I just came to tell you about Jade." 

" Good. How is she?" 

" She's gotten better. The doctor said to watch out for her because you never know what she's gonna do next.' 

" Ok? So, we have to watch her every move like a stalker?" 

" No! Well, sorta.' 

" Well, you can do that on your own because I am not going to stalk Jade." 

" Leigh-Anne please! I need your help! And don't think of it as stalking, just think of it as watching from a distance." 

" I don't know Perrie. And really? That's the same thing as stalking." 

" Who cares. JUst please help me." 

" Get Jesy to help you." 

" She doesn't even know about Jade or the doctor." 

" Then ask Camila or Lauren. I'm not doing it Perrie." 

" Why do you have to be so complicated?" 

" I don't know. Now go ask them!" She pushed me towards them and went back in her room. Thanks a lot Leigh.

" H-Hey guys." They lookup at me and smile.

" Hi Perrie." Lauren said. 

" Listen, can you guys do me a favor?" 

" Maybe. What do you need?" Camila asked.

" I need help with Jade." 

" Why?" They said that at the same time.

" Because Leigh-Anne won't help me." 

" With what?" Lauren asked.

" The doctor said for us to watch out for her, and I need some extra help just in case." 

"  I don't know Perrie." Camila said.

" C'mon, please?" I stood there, waiting for them to answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys! Sorry it's short, and that it sucks. But I hope you guys liked it. Please vote and comment. BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...