PriPara x DanPri

diesaz द्वारा

~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~ Hi! My name's Manaka Lala! I started PriPara looonnnggg time ago with my best friends! Mi... अधिक

Avocado School
PriPara Kami Idols
Rivals Eh??
Sharing rooms
Introductions

You and You Together!

1.8K 59 46
diesaz द्वारा

Don't own anythingg~....except for the plot.

Author's view

"Soo uh......who's with who?" Koyoi asked and looked at the guys and girls behind him.

Asahi immediately grabbed Mirei by the hand and hugged her not hearing her protest.

Shougo sighed and moved next to Lala who was to busy thinking about something.

That leaves Sophie with Koyoi.

"Pri~! Stop squishing me into your chest Asahi! Pri~!" Mirei yelled and tries to get out of the red head's hold.

"Nah, it's fun teasing ya." Asahi stuck his tongue out to the fuming blonde.

(A/N: if you're thinking that Mirei's real hair colour is Brown then you are correct, but I like Mirei's Idol look so it's going to stay that way! Wether you like it or not!)

"Huh? What happened?" Lala asked and looked at Shougo who was next to her.

"We were supposed to be picking partners, a girl and boy to be exact." Shougo said to Lala but turned his head away from her with a tint of pink dust on both of his cheek.

'Eh? Shougo's blushing? Uhuhuhu~, this will be fun.' Asahi and Koyoi thought and smirked.

The six of them went to their rooms and unpacked everything.

TO BE CONTINUED MAH FRIENDS......

Words: 210

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
Reborn BunnyTaeil द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...